Sooo, ghetto kids and Liberal wackos will storm the steps of D.C. on Saturday..huh?

what other rights are you willing to give up
None. How did you conclude that by citing the constitution I was erasing rights?
sure you are if you are willing to sacrifice one then the others are as meaningless to you
Your right to bear arms, to defend your life and your property will not be infringed in the least if you have to undergo a thorough and universal background check.

Your right to bear arms is not an absolute. If it were, there would be no restriction no on the type of arms you could bear. If the fully automatic firing system was deemed too dangerous to be on American streets, if that firing system requires special restrictions to obtain, how can we see firing systems as dangerous to shoot up school kids?

Yo Nosmo, you stupid miserable dingle berry

Our right to bear arms is an UNALIENABLE ABSOLUTE - an extra-constitutional natural right.
Not so, but you believe it is true. Prove it, me boy.

How many Jews would have passed Hitler's background check?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
There was no background check, me boy. Because jews and others could not have guns.
At any rate, did you have a point, or are you simply out of ammo?

did in fact a non jew could be summary executed for even giving a jew one bullet

the left loves to point out that hitller "relaxed " the gun laws

but they leave out the jew and undesirables problem

You never post facts, me boy. Never. You are a lying con troll, and you simply cut and paste NRA talking points. Dipshit.

I love it when the RW loons underestimate a growing movement. If many of them had their way....we would still have black and white bathrooms and separate schools. And many of them call themselves Christians.....

Imagine that, this growing movement is almost like your last growing movement.
View attachment 184425

Not at all, except in your little pea brain. No one can see the future, but this is huge in numbers, and simple in what they want. Just gun law changes. So, we will see if you can continue to hide behind the NRA.

Sure, not at all. The same organizers are working the same game, with a different message....dumbass.

Damn. And I thought my ass was so smart. Guess just smarter than you.
So, you make accusations, but have no proof. Makes you of no interest and no import at all, me con tool.

Get back to me when you learn how to speak English.

I hunt and have a number of long guns and a couple pistols. I can tell you, the only real question is about assault weapons. Which, in my humble but correct opinion, have no useful purpose. Except shooting refrigerators and buicks in dumps. And mass shootings, in schools and other locations.
They need to be gone. Period.

Just keep proving how clueless you are troll. You have yet to back up a damn thing you've said.

I will be glad to. Because, me boy, I never, ever lie. I am too old to keep track of lies. Unlike you, obviously.

Do you have a reply or are you just too stupid to know how to use the quote function? Oh, I see it's the later. Well not what we're clear on your system ignorance I'll address your lies.

Funny. I have nearly 40 years in enterprise computer experience, and you suggest I have system ignorance.
And, me boy, I never, ever lie. That is the provence of cons, like yourself.

I purchased an AR about a year ago because of the way it is configured allows me to easily change the sighting systems from day to night specific scopes. I shoot neither buckets, refrigerators or people. So why did I buy it? I'm very sure you being the all knowing one, can easily come up with an accurate truthful answer.
Simple. Very simple. As a con, you are fearful and you expect there may be some need for an ar to protect yourself. I choose a couple of shotguns, but do not live in fear. In my 70 years, I never knew a single person who needed an ar or any other gun for protection. And, I know a lot of people.f
Thats the most common. Quite simply self protection. But I have friends who feel they want them for other purposes, so you could tell me if you want. Though in truth, after hunting for over 50 years, I am much more prone to believe you are simply a NRA nut and value shooting an ar more than considering the saving in lives of hundreds of people, including kids, every year.

All that computer experience and you still haven't figured out if you post above the "
" you're not posting in your own quote box, but that of the person you're quoting. All that experience in computers and you seem to learned as little about them has you have guns.

Sorry it bothers you, me boy.

Also ARs don't kill hundreds of people every year but those kids and people that can't look away from their phone do. One here in TX killed 12 in one incident.
Having a hard time keeping on subject, me boy: We were talking about mass shootings.
The United States has more mass shootings -- and more people cumulatively killed or injured -- than the other 10 nations combined,

Semi-automatic rifles similar to the AR-15 have been used in high-profile and deadly mass shootings over the years in Aurora, Colo.; Roseburg, Ore.; San Bernadino, Calif.; Newtown, Conn.; Orlando; and in 2017, Las Vegas and Sutherland Springs, Texas, and the Florida High School Shootings.
The facts on mass shootings in the United States

.[/QUOTE]

I love it when the RW loons underestimate a growing movement. If many of them had their way....we would still have black and white bathrooms and separate schools. And many of them call themselves Christians.....

Imagine that, this growing movement is almost like your last growing movement.
View attachment 184425

Not at all, except in your little pea brain. No one can see the future, but this is huge in numbers, and simple in what they want. Just gun law changes. So, we will see if you can continue to hide behind the NRA.

Sure, not at all. The same organizers are working the same game, with a different message....dumbass.

Damn. And I thought my ass was so smart. Guess just smarter than you.
So, you make accusations, but have no proof. Makes you of no interest and no import at all, me con tool.

Get back to me when you learn how to speak English.
The english is fine, me con troll. That you can not understand english is not my issue, it is yours, dipshit.

BrokeLoser, post: 19565238,
They will BEG Father Government to strip them of constitutional rights granted by our founders..

There is no constitutional right to play with semi-automatic assault rifles. It just does not exist. You accept there is no constitutional right to play with fully automatic assault rifles.

You don't get to decide where the line is drawn.

Seventy eight percent of American adults don't own firearms and are not and never will be obsessed with guns.

A larger majority for sure do not feel the need to play with assaukt rifles.

Only three percent of American adults own half the firearms. That three percent has to be the most obsessed.

Constitutional rights established by the founders will not be stripped due to raving maniacal paranoia by those who feel the need play with assault rifles.

I hunt and have a number of long guns and a couple pistols. I can tell you, the only real question is about assault weapons. Which, in my humble but correct opinion, have no useful purpose. Except shooting refrigerators and buicks in dumps. And mass shootings, in schools and other locations.

Just keep proving how clueless you are troll. You have yet to back up a damn thing you've said.

Odd. I have offered, but you never request anything. So, are you just complaining? Fear gripping you, me con troll?

They will BEG Father Government to strip them of constitutional rights granted by our founders..

There is no constitutional right to play with semi-automatic assault rifles. It just does not exist. You accept there is no constitutional right to play with fully automatic assault rifles.

Seventy eight percent of American adults don't own firearms and are not and never will be obsessed with guns.

Only three percent of American adults own half the firearms. That three percent has to be the most obsessed.

Constitutional rights established by the founders will not be stripped due to raving maniacal paranoia by those who feel the need play with assault rifles.

Hell, me boy, I offer to prove anything I have said if you are unable to use google. So, you ask for no proof, just make general statements of displeasure. I think you are just a normal cowardly con, me boy. Get up some nerve and ask a question. Or just go back and suck on your thumb.

Hell, me boy, I offer to prove anything I have said if you are unable to use google. So, you ask for no proof, just make general statements of displeasure. I think you are just a normal cowardly con, me boy. Get up some nerve and ask a question. Or just go back and suck on your thumb.
Well then show how the NRA committed murder!

Wow. You people are terrified of these kids.

That's hilarious.

They're terrified of anyone smarter than them.
Well since they’re so smart, what’s the solution? Tick tock

The elections. So don't worry about it. I here repubs have the whole thing under control.

You might want to learn the difference between "here" and "hear"....dumbass.

Wow. A composition helper. Damn. And I thought you had no use at all. Dipshit.
What is your going rate, me boy. Used to be starvation wages. Which seems to be more than you are worth..

That's hilarious.

The elections. So don't worry about it. I here repubs have the whole thing under control.

What is your going rate, me boy. Used to be starvation wages. Which seems to be more than you are worth..
Funny, folks should avoid saying someone is smarter and can’t use correct words!

That's hilarious.

Sure, glad to help, next how about telling us it was a typo, I make them all the time. Actually I made one when I referred to you as a dumbass...it should have been dumbass idiot.

Well then show how the NRA committed murder!

Wow. You are dishonest, eh me texas dipshit. Since I neither thought that the NRA nor said that the NRA committed murder, I will let you research that and get back to me. Really, dipshit. If I thought the NRA committed murder I would have told you. But the NRA just supports companies that make assault rifles. Which is not illegal. Immoral, yeah. And they simply lobby for gun and ammo companies, and provide talking points for people who can not reason. You know, me texas idiot. Like you.

Sure, glad to help, next how about telling us it was a typo, I make them all the time. Actually I made one when I referred to you as a dumbass...it should have been dumbass idiot.
Always love your ignorant posts. Proves what you are. Not that anyone is wondering, me con tool.
So, one question, me tool. Does being as dumb as you are hurt?

That's hilarious.

They can’t vote

Absolutely. So no worry. Everything will be just fine.

The right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Is the government attempting to stop them? I must have missed that.
Your position seems to be that you support the parts of the constitution as you interpret it and would deny other parts of the constitution you disagree with.

If you want people to support your alleged 'right' to bear a military style weapon, you must also support the right of people to protest it.

There was once a time when noble people would say "I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it."

Nobility is gone. Today people say "I have the right to bear any type of weapon I chose, and you should sit down, shit up and accept that."
Why are you afraid of my rights?
Why are you afraid of kids with voices?

The right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Your position seems to be that you support the parts of the constitution as you interpret it and would deny other parts of the constitution you disagree with.

If you want people to support your alleged 'right' to bear a military style weapon, you must also support the right of people to protest it.

There was once a time when noble people would say "I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it."

Nobility is gone. Today people say "I have the right to bear any type of weapon I chose, and you should sit down, shit up and accept that."

Not worried about kids with voices, it's the organizers with an agenda that worry me.

Not worried about kids with voices, it's the organizers with an agenda that worry me.
There's two bogeymen for every paranoid Conservative. Which one is it this time? George Soros or the Communist Party of America?

The far left religion that is in control of this movement is the problem, not the kids.

But the far left automatically assumes theses kids will vote (D).

When they have clearly said they do not care about party and will vote out any incumbent that does not do something.

So if anything you far left drones should be afraid of theses kids.

Forum List

Back