🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Soros vs US elected gov't We need a new un US Activity Committee

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
European governments are already looking at curtailing or eradicating Soros & company anti government activities.

So should America. This man is pure evil with his ambitions to destroy elected governments and replace them with globalist and anti nationalists.

He is pushing someone's agenda for them. Simple enough stop giving out the federal grants and money to these entities that are supporting such activities. They gamed the system to get most of their subversive agencies going.

He is pushing someone's agenda for them. Simple enough stop giving out the federal grants and money to these entities that are supporting such activities. They gamed the system to get most of their subversive agencies going.

Soros casts his nets world wide. He is a very dangerous man.

When Soros dies, I wonder who the new boogeyman will be that alt-right media uses to rally it's sheep around
Whose name will he be putting on all of his Open Society.orgs?
Not sure. Let me call Alex Jones real quick.
I see; you are not intelligent enough to do your own research on the matter. Thanks for confirming that :clap:
^ doesn't think speaking to a world renowned Soros expert is research

:cuckoo:

When Soros dies, I wonder who the new boogeyman will be that alt-right media uses to rally it's sheep around
Whose name will he be putting on all of his Open Society.orgs?
Not sure. Let me call Alex Jones real quick.
I see; you are not intelligent enough to do your own research on the matter. Thanks for confirming that :clap:
^ doesn't think speaking to a world renowned Soros expert is research

:cuckoo:
I think you have been around long enough that you should have already checked into those matters for your self.

Forum List

Back