🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Soros

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
George Soros: The billionaire investor who became the favourite target of conspiracy theories and antisemitic hatred

Im aware of this chap from when he was involved with the ERM debacle.

But I see his name crop up every time the alt right doesnt like something. Its like the final seal of disapproval.

It seems to me that he is politically very sound and at least uses his obscene wealth for good causes.

Can anybody give me some examples, with credible links, of bad stuff he has been involved with ?

Cheers.

Here's your hero exposed by 60 Minutes. Pay attention to the 8 minute mark where he describes confiscating Jewish property as no big deal.

George Soros: The billionaire investor who became the favourite target of conspiracy theories and antisemitic hatred

But I see his name crop up every time the alt right doesnt like something. Its like the final seal of disapproval.

It seems to me that he is politically very sound and at least uses his obscene wealth for good causes.

Can anybody give me some examples, with credible links, of bad stuff he has been involved with ?

Cheers.

I agree! Only hypocritical partisan hacks try to discredit him. He is a great man who has done much good in the world.

Cheers.

I agree! Only hypocritical partisan hacks try to discredit him. He is a great man who has done much good in the world.

Oh boy....

Cheers.

Yes, you stalinists all agree that stalin was great. Ignore the 60 million he murdered.

Cheers.

Yes, you stalinists all agree that stalin was great. Ignore the 60 million he murdered.

Deflect much?

Soros gave Trump $160 million to build Trump Tower

Soros is a business partner with Jared Kershner

Cheers.

Deflect much?

Why bother. I like when you stalinists out yourselves. Flail away.

RWNJs have a limited capacity for understanding. They see everything in black-and-white.
So a player is either a hero (Trump), or a villain (Soros).

Cheers.
He’s a shit stain... no two ways about it

George Soros: Top 10 Reasons He Is Dangerous | Human Events

"1. Gives billions to left-wing causes: Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993 as a way to spread his wealth to progressive causes. Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups. This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all: ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post, Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, People for the American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women."

"Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America.

Acting as an extension of the empire, undermining the right of people to self determination via NGOs is not a good cause.

Perhaps people could address the OP rather than just derail the thread ?
Who on earth are you talking to, Taint?

I'm not sure the king of the Rubber Room is qualified to determine what is a derailment, and what isn't.

George Soros: Top 10 Reasons He Is Dangerous | Human Events

"1. Gives billions to left-wing causes: Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993 as a way to spread his wealth to progressive causes. Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups. This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all: ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post, Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, People for the American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women."

"Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America.
I dont know all of those organisations but certainly the SPLC and Planned Parenthood are good guys and do a lot of good work.

Forum List

Back