Sorry Barry, But We At Fox News Are Not The Problem...

I lie Fox News and I watch all of their shows often. I believe them to be above board and not like all of the other news stations that cater to the liberal left.

Even the liberals where I live, watch O`Reilly and when I have asked them why, they say, it is where the news is...:lol: :clap2:

speaking of O`Reilly nice to see him slipping into new media

his killing Kennedy was on the tube last night

Basically, what we have here is a bunch of very odd people who think Fox News lies because Fox reports on Obama's proven lies. This has got to be the dumbest diversion tactic I've seen in awhile.

obama tells his obots to keep eyes front

only watch msnbc

Basically, what we have here is a bunch of very odd people who think Fox News lies because Fox reports on Obama's proven lies. This has got to be the dumbest diversion tactic I've seen in awhile.

obama tells his obots to keep eyes front

only watch msnbc

It's a very strange routine the left has adopted. Every time Obama lies, Fox News gets attacked. It's like Woodward and Bernstien getting attacked for Watergate.

Fox news is not responsible for the failings of bad policy as Neil correctly points out. I find it absurd to think that one media outlet could be responsible for these failings. More of the victim mentality of the left. "it's not my fault, it's the fault of those who disagree".

Wait a second, you find it absurd that a media outlet could be responsible for bad policy? You just summed up one of the rights main idiotic talking points. How many times have i heard, "if not for the liberal media, blah, blah, blah... Maybe Cavuto should do a piece on why it is not the medias fault Republicans lose national elections.

Fox news is not responsible for the failings of bad policy as Neil correctly points out. I find it absurd to think that one media outlet could be responsible for these failings. More of the victim mentality of the left. "it's not my fault, it's the fault of those who disagree".

Wait a second, you find it absurd that a media outlet could be responsible for bad policy? You just summed up one of the rights main idiotic talking points. How many times have i heard, "if not for the liberal media, blah, blah, blah... Maybe Cavuto should do a piece on why it is not the medias fault Republicans lose national elections.

I pointed out ONE media outlet as being absurd. What does the left have? ABC,CBS,NBC,MSNBC,CNN,PBS all of which are lapdogs to the current Administration, and all of which sold the current mess known as O'Bummer Care. Now as it all falls apart they are finally being somewhat critical of the POTUS as his approval ratings fall. If these other media outlets would have done their job in the first place and READ the ACA act 3 years ago they would have figured out that millions would lose their care. Instead they chose to be sock puppets while while they blindly supported Obama, for the sake that he wasn't Bush or Romney. FOX was the one lone voice that stood out against this horrible legislation.

Forum List

Back