Sorry, College Grads, You’ll Probably Never Get Your Social Security Money

Do you know how ignorant that is? The Trust Fund earns 100 billion a year in interest because it's invested in US securities,

in fact, the Trust Fund used some of that interest in making payouts the last 2 years to supplement incoming revenue,

so that the Trust Fund balance didn't have to be depleted.

its only ignorant to you because you feel that Politicians can handle your money better than you can....sorry i dont....that money should not be used for them assholes to "borrow" for their little projects.....it should be used for retirements and disability and thats it....including any interest it makes....

and where does that interest being paid out come from???

Are your really this dense?
you should not talk about being dense Marty ....i have seen the responses to some of your posts....

Do you know how ignorant that is? The Trust Fund earns 100 billion a year in interest because it's invested in US securities,

in fact, the Trust Fund used some of that interest in making payouts the last 2 years to supplement incoming revenue,

so that the Trust Fund balance didn't have to be depleted.

its only ignorant to you because you feel that Politicians can handle your money better than you can....sorry i dont....that money should not be used for them assholes to "borrow" for their little projects.....it should be used for retirements and disability and thats it....including any interest it makes....

So where should SS put the money?
i dont know Carb.....im just mirroring the young people who lived on my route when i was working.....those kids dont think they will get much of anything......they see a bleak future...

To get any money outta social security ya gotta put some money into it.

You do that by working.

Something to which most of today's indoctrinees (aka "graduates") are adverse.

People scream like welfare queens at the thought of working just five years longer than their ancestors who died decades younger than they will.

Funny, isn't it?

Gimme, gimme, gimme. Make that guy over there pay for it. Or borrow it from China. Just GIMME!!!

That is a bit of a false equivocation though. Back then, genetics largely dictated life expectancy. Now, medicine is much more of a factor. Someone living longer doesn't mean they can work longer.

I won't work past 65 if I've paid into a system that pays me to stop working after my first round of chemo. That's not "GIMMIE," it's reality.

Forum List

Back