Sotomayor: Partasinship threatens public confidence in the Court

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

Comment:

I agree. She should wait until shit-pants is out, then immediately resign to restore confidence.

She said: "We have an obligation to keep open minds," the justice also said, "that we are willing to change with time and experience. If we don't show it, people will believe - perhaps wrongly - that we are just political creatures and not independent judges."

That's rich coming from her.

Comment:

I agree. She should wait until shit-pants is out, then immediately resign to restore confidence.
She's been the mongoloid mouth of the DNC for yrs...lolol

She's got bad diabetes so one way or another

She said: "We have an obligation to keep open minds," the justice also said, "that we are willing to change with time and experience. If we don't show it, people will believe - perhaps wrongly - that we are just political creatures and not independent judges."

That's rich coming from her.
That's not at all the duty of the SCOTUS to "change with time." That would act to circumvent the amendment process, which her type MUST do because they can't get their communist way otherwise.

Our new social conservative justices have been dreaming of this opportunity their entire careers. They are not going to waste it on preserving a respect for the court they do not have.

Comment:

She and the stubby-fingered softball player are embarrassments to the court. Completely unqualified Marxist hacks.

Sotomayor who was born in 1954 probably received a politically partisan education since she seems to forget that democrat icon FDR appointed a former KKK member to the Court and tried to pack the Court with a dozen more members when he couldn't get his way. If her amateurish rant is typical of her decision making capabilities the Court is in trouble.

Forum List

Back