SOTU Thread

Trump is cramming school choice up the Democrat's ass.

A foundation of our Nation.
Free Public education to all.

And trump says FU public education.

You are confused

Our schools are failing. It is immoral to tax people to create failing schools when there are private alternatives.

That little Black girl was damn glad to get out of the ghetto schools and into a decent school.

Crazy to see the bought and paid for blacks no clapping for a Republican after all we did
Crazy to see the bought and paid for blacks no clapping for a Republican after all we did
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: After donnie goes on and on about about he's helping blacks helped blacks helped blacks....and you talk about "bought and paid for"....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Will announce that he's awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Rush Limbaugh.

Man, I wish Trump just once would come out to give this thing like Ric Flair.

tenor.gif

I'm watching this on YouTube the ABC broadcast of.

Why are the Democrat women all dressed in white? Also Nancy Pelosi looking like something from the Wax Museum and doing weird things with her mouth, either trying to keep her teeth in or needing a double Jack Daniels or both.

I'm waiting for Nancy's teeth to fall out of her mouth - lol Look how she's keeping her mouth closed and moving her jaw around !
Too bad the camera doesn't pan the dems more , I love the look on their faces

Why has Google disabled the chat on all the live stream of his SOTU on EVERY channel, FOX, ABC, CBS, on YouTube? They have never done this before. Usually, you can see folks reactions to the speech in real time. . . on the left and right?

This is REALLY ODD.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: After donnie goes on and on about about he's helping blacks helped blacks helped blacks....and you talk about "bought and paid for"....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Huh? Don’t you have some soaps to watch?

They heard that Trump has 30% approval in the Black communities, and now they don't even applaud when the President announces all the gains that Blacks have made since he took office. Believe me it won't go unnoticed.

Trump on record saying he will:

Protect SS.
Protect Medicare.
Protect Pre-Existing Conditions.

You are on record dude.

Forum List

Back