SOTU Thread

You'd lay a lighted turd too on someone's porch if they were accusing you of crimes that they committed.

M'eh. You reap what you sow. Bush, Clinton, Ronnie Raygun, Obama - they all said and did things to the opposition but still kept it (mainly) classly.
Donald, being White Trash dressed up as diamante, always ends up showing his Trailer Trash colours. It's inbred in him..

Trump accidentally referred to California as a "stanktuary" when speaking about illegals and ICE.

:21:

Will announce that he's awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Rush Limbaugh.

Man, I wish Trump just once would come out to give this thing like Ric Flair.

tenor.gif

Wait, we give awards for hate speech now?

This country is definitely circling the drain.

There is no consensus for hate speech or hate crime.

The women in white are watching Pelosi to see when to clap...lol

Now going after Sanctuary Cities. I never understood who could support that. Nothing against those looking for a better life, but those working and keeping their heads down aren't being pursued by ICE. Certainly not top of their list or focus.

Yeah, after the docs got him hooked on oxy, he was stuck, just like many other Americans. He has a hard time hearing it, as his hearing was destroyed by his addiction.

The only person who gets themselves hooked on drugs is the person themselves. I've taken opiods for pain relief. Took 'em for two solid weeks. Then went off them. No side affects at all. Some people have addictive personalities.

Damn Trump is cramming the Illegal shit up the Democrat's ass and Nancy is sitting there mortified.

Did y’all see Nancy shake. Lol

Screen Shot, the below of the Big Nose Charles Schumer expression on face smirking at The Donald talking about an American girl who was raped and murdered by one of the Leftists Illegal Alien darlings. Schumer probably has a 2 inch hard-on thinking about how some Illegal Shit Skin raped and murdered that American girl:

upload_2020-2-5_3-1-15.png

That was a wonderful tribute to Rush, but I think we are losing him soon. He is the only radio personality I have listened to in many many years. Nobody can replace him.

Melania is the ONLY FLOTUS to be treated
SO POORLY, BE SO ISOLATED,
NOT EVEN A MAGAZINE COVER,

and yet she has carried herself with grace
and silent dignity

The party of 'love', inclusion, civility, open arms and anti hate,
exhibit nothing but hate, division, discord and intolerance
Poor lady is trying to promote an anti cyber bullying campaign for children while her husband cyber bully’s on a daily basis.
Sorry, reality checks do not count...
Glad I could write you one^

Forum List

Back