SOTU Thread

Kyrsten is looking so hot.... she can't stop cheerleading for POTUS....

Dims are homely mutts.... she needs to switch parties...... NOW
She’s gonna switch ! She’s begging to suck daddy’s republican CCCC

Anyone notice Pelosi can't even look at Trump? How childish. Trump mentions low black unemployment, she doesn't clap.

Racist black hating bitch.

Yeah, after the docs got him hooked on oxy, he was stuck, just like many other Americans. He has a hard time hearing it, as his hearing was destroyed by his addiction.

The only person who gets themselves hooked on drugs is the person themselves. I've taken opiods for pain relief. Took 'em for two solid weeks. Then went off them. No side affects at all. Some people have addictive personalities.
When did you really get hooked on pot?...when you could find it every once in a while or when you could get it everyday of the week?....and cheap....

Damn Trump is cramming the Illegal shit up the Democrat's ass and Nancy is sitting there mortified.

Nancy is sitting there thinking:

What day is it? What year is it? What time is the bar open? Get me a double Jack Daniels. Why can't my dentist keep my teeth from falling out?

Melania is the ONLY FLOTUS to be treated
SO POORLY, BE SO ISOLATED,
NOT EVEN A MAGAZINE COVER,

and yet she has carried herself with grace
and silent dignity

The party of 'love', inclusion, civility, open arms and anti hate,
exhibit nothing but hate, division, discord and intolerance
Poor lady is trying to promote an anti cyber bullying campaign for children while her husband cyber bully’s on a daily basis.
Sorry, reality checks do not count...
Glad I could write you one^
You think trumps tweets are reality checks? Not cyberbullying? Wow. You need to learn what cyber bullying is. Take one of Millanias courses

Trump is carpet bombing the Communists.

It is glorious.

This is why they wanted to Impeach him and remove him from office because they are frightened that The Donald is going to win again in November 2020.

Damn Trump is cramming the Illegal shit up the Democrat's ass and Nancy is sitting there mortified.

What day is it? What year is it? What time is the bar open? Get me a double Jack Daniels. Why can't my dentist keep my teeth from falling out?

I'm thinking it's more along the lines of "How dumb are these right-wing loons? Dumb enough to believe this sack of shit".

Did you clap for babies when Trump stood up to defend life?

I'm thinking it's more along the lines of "How dumb are these right-wing loons? Dumb enough to believe this sack of shit".

Forum List

Back