South Boston brothers allegedly beat Hispanic homeless man "Inspired" by Trump

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Two South Boston brothers charged with assaulting homeless man - The Boston Globe

The homeless man was lying on the ground, shaking, when police arrived early Wednesday. His face was soaked, apparently with urine, his nose broken, his chest and arms battered.

Police said two brothers from South Boston ambushed the 58-year-old as he slept outside of a Dorchester MBTA stop, and targeted him because he is Hispanic. One of the brothers said he was inspired in part by GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump.

brothers.jpg

snip

Trump, told of the alleged assault, said “it would be a shame . . . I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.”:bs1:

Trump, in his campaign kickoff speech in June, made disparaging comments about Mexican immigrants that advocates feared could cause a backlash against immigrants.

In Dorchester District Court on Wednesday, Scott and Steve Leader, who have extensive criminal records, pleaded not guilty to multiple assault charges with a dangerous weapon, indecent exposure, and making threats. The men stayed behind a half-open door during their court hearing to avoid cameras; their lawyers declined to comment on the charges against them.

snip

He told police he was awakened by two men urinating on his face. He said they ripped away his blankets and sleeping bag, and started rummaging through his things.

“Next thing . . . he was getting hit in the face and head,” according to the State Police report. “He remembers being punched several times and hit with the metal pole.”

The man was taken to Boston Medical Center, where he remained in fair condition Wednesday afternoon, a hospital spokeswoman said. The police report said he had a broken nose, bruises on his head, and a large bruise across his torso.

The brothers walked away from the scene laughing, a witness told State Police.

After reading the article and the number of illegals who have killed people from Boston, I can't say I blame these brothers.

Maybe illegals should go home.

Yeah....how many blacks have beaten whites due to agitation from Sharpton and Obama and the entire left wing?

Yeah....how many blacks have beaten whites due to agitation from Sharpton and Obama and the entire left wing?

None...unless you count your suspicions as being evidence of something.

AHHH. So my suspicion isn't enough?

Remember how you accuse all these cops of wrongdoing....which you just KNOW is happening but they just haven't been caught? Or all these unreported shootings you KNOW happen...but can't show it...because they aren't reported?

Well....I KNOW many blacks have attacked whites based on racist motivation sparked by Obama, Sharpton and company. It has to.

Not in any situation no

Remember how you accuse all these cops of wrongdoing....which you just KNOW is happening but they just haven't been caught? Or all these unreported shootings you KNOW happen...but can't show it...because they aren't reported?

Thats not a defense silly. I said there havent been any beatings inspired by Sharpton and Obama. Thanks.

Well....I KNOW many blacks have attacked whites based on racist motivation sparked by Obama, Sharpton and company. It has to.

Sure, again....No unless you count your suspicions as being enough. Or personal Anecdotes....those are my fav.

Trump supporters should consider wearing some kind of identifiable clothing so they will not be confused with common criminal bullies. Perhaps a type of uniform. Maybe brown shirts and black combat boots.

I dont understand how the first post tries to make this about Obama

the second is about how they were right to beat up a homeless dude

And the 3rd is about black people.

Just no link, no police reports , no evidence, no news footage...
So in other words...more of buc's asshole doing the talking.

Forum List

Back