South Carolina OUTLAWS Obamacare! ...WTG!

South Carolina is such a "special" place. :D

It really is. :lol:

It is the nexus of retardation in America. I get such joy reading about the amazingly neverending stupid political shit that goes on there.

I wonder if the "raghead" in the Governor's mansion will sign the bill. ;)

It sure is going to suck for the GOP when the federal government stops sending Medicare money to SC. :lol:

Did Nancy Pelosi and Sheila Jackson Lee move there or something? :dunno:

ACA is and has been a con from day one. The politicians couldn't say what was in the act before they voted on it and no one still can say with certainty what its economic impact will be on our economy - although many are projecting much higher costs than initially promised.

People lied through their teeth to get this thing voted in. Who remembers, "it's not a tax" only to hear from the same people, that "it is a tax" when arguing beore the Supreme Court.

George Washington might not have told a lie, but things today have sure changed. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuzbvX6nT8w]Obama Lies About ACA's Individual Mandate Not Being a Tax - YouTube[/ame]

Boy I never saw this much anger on internet forums. just because little South Carolina house is pissing off the left. ya do know it has not been passed by the S.C. Senate or signed by Nikki yet? Lets just see "what happens" before it become law, lol......Btw local poor white folk hunt and grow their own food, We have wild turkey,deer and the like everywhere. These poor rednecks dont need liberals in D.C. to baby their ass on how to live.

This was good, too:

Moreover, any health insurance policy purchased in violation of the provisions of the South Carolina bill is declared void and unenforceable in state courts.

They're not going to enforce contracts anymore? Sucks to be an insurance policyholder in South Carolina.

Wouldn't this just ban health insurance in South Carolina?

And another thing today the plant manager layed off this redneck, I asked him, "you do know you can file for unemployment" he told me to "go to hell" he hates the unemployment office. He will surivive......with out the government's help.. is he stupid? hell no, he has pride. and the left has none of it anymore.....

And another thing today the plant manager layed off this redneck, I asked him, "you do know you can file for unemployment" he told me to "go to hell" he hates the unemployment office. He will surivive......with out the government's help.. is he stupid? hell no, he has pride. and the left has none of it anymore.....

His choice....

You think the plant manager cares?

Last edited:

How choice....

You think the plant manager cares?

And that matters how?

If South Carolina wants to set their money on fire, that's their prerogative.

I just love it

A state that is 45th in percent covered bars it's citizens from Obamacare

Y

Do I have to remind you that it is STILL a representative government?
If the constituents are unhappy, they can vote out the responsible members.

(don't move to SC)

If South Carolina wants to set their money on fire, that's their prerogative.

I just love it

Y

(don't move to SC)

South Carolina is entitled to be as stupid as they want to be. They did start the Civil War after all.

If voters without access to health insurance want to vote in these idiots, they deserve what they get

I just love it

Y

(don't move to SC)

South Carolina is entitled to be as stupid as they want to be. They did start the Civil War after all.

If voters without access to health insurance want to vote in these idiots, they deserve what they get

SC doesn't have Medicaid?

Forum List

Back