Southern cop shoots man running away in the back..

Oh my heavens! I just saw the stills at the Daily Mail. Unfreaking real.

Cold blooded murder. Thank goodness someone captured this. All over a lousy broken tail light.

I can't believe what I'm looking at.
Yeah, shot for the tail light.

Not for resisting arrest, and running from warrants for the lowest crime of all, failure to support children he fathered.

It's all about the tail light, yeah, right.

It is all about karma.

Pay your fuckin' child support, and you don't have these problems.
Notice how the lefties turn it into about being about a tail light. They also missed the part about Michael Brown attacking Darren Wilson. It's about convenience to them.

I guess cops would get their ass kicked if they couldn't shoot people. Thank god for the 2nd amendment..

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
-Norm Stamper (former Chief of police Seattle)

For all you know, the dead guy could have said "I'm going get a gun and come back and kill you".

Nobody here is on any jury in this case.

I will never sympathize with any deadbeat dad running away after resisting arrest.

Tough shit.

When are fools going to learn you cannot outrun a bullet.

Another case of a long string of bad decisions costing a fool his life.
Granted, it only takes one moron on a jury to get a hung jury. But if that happens there will be a retrial. In the mean time, most cities (except maybe in Utah) will burn. This is the match that lit the fire. Two cops already have been shot in Ferguson, businesses burned, looted.

To protect ALL of us police need to be held accountable for discharging their firearms. Otherwise, unless a camera is present, he resisted is a stay out of jail free card every time.

The system is working.

The guy has been arrested, charged, held without bail, and it will be in the hands of our legal system.

What more can one expect?

A conviction...but we all know how this is going to end. He wont be convicted and then people will go back to pretending that we have a just legal system
He won't get the death penalty, but he WILL be convicted. If not, there will be Rodney King riots in every city in the U.S.

Yeah, then the focus can be on the riots and not that another person was gunned down by a cop.

Trust me, this guy will get a slap on the wrist so people can chant "the system is working" and he'll probably have a legal fund started by fellow bigots to help him out.

Granted, it only takes one moron to get a hung jury. But if that happens there will be a retrial. In the mean time most cities will burn like L.A. and Ferguson. Two cops were shot in Ferguson, businesses burned, looted.

Last edited:

Cold blooded murder. Thank goodness someone captured this. All over a lousy broken tail light.

Not for resisting arrest, and running from warrants for the lowest crime of all, failure to support children he fathered.

It is all about karma.

Notice how the lefties turn it into about being about a tail light. They also missed the part about Michael Brown attacking Darren Wilson. It's about convenience to them.

I guess cops would get their ass kicked if they couldn't shoot people. Thank god for the 2nd amendment..

That's because cops are trained to restrain themselves until otherwise necessary. Thugs aren't. That's why they are thugs.

It is all about karma.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
There's not one black man that scares me.

It is all about karma.

Sure. :itsok:

It is all about karma.

Then you're an idiot who doesnt have the normal abilities humans use to determine fight or flight.

Which is impossible...so you're lying and I dont know why

It is all about karma.

Then you're an idiot who doesnt have the normal abilities humans use to determine fight or flight.

I'm sorry, I should have said BOY. If you're one of them, you don't scare me.

It is all about karma.

Its not even that. Think about it. Why would he even respond to my post that way if he was secure? Its obvious he is frightened. Hes is one of those white boys that cant even look a Black man in the eye without turning pink then red with fright. :laugh:

Its not even that. Think about it. Why would he even respond to my post that way if he was secure? Its obvious he is frightened. Hes is one of those white boys that cant even look a Black man in the eye without turning pink then red with fright. :laugh:

How is responding to your false claim that whites are scared of blacks mean I'm frightened?

I've yet to meet one willing to look me in the eye. Blacks don't go about that alone. Remember, three on one is n*gger fun.

This certainly appears to be an open and shut case, unless some new evidence comes forward.

Right at this moment, it appears this officers actions, has caused grave harm to the credibility of police officers throughout the nation.

This certainly appears to be an open and shut case, unless some new evidence comes forward.

Right at this moment, it appears this officers actions, has caused grave harm to the credibility of police officers throughout the nation.

So one reduces credibility for all?

Hmmm...not sure what the issue is.....the cop who did the shooting is being held and charged with murder.....so what is the issue....?

Since his buddy backed up his story it doesnt seem far fetched does it?

Hmmm...not sure what the issue is.....the cop who did the shooting is being held and charged with murder.....so what is the issue....?

I believe the dead guy being shot by a cop 8 times is the issue. Before this scum bag officer knew that he was recorded he told a very familiar story. That somebody was wild and reckless and tried to hurt him and therefore his life was in danger and so only in last resort in defense of his own life he reluctantly fired his service weapon.

So ALL police officers nationwide lose credibility for what one did?

Should I think all black people live in government housing because all I see living in the govnerment housing in my city are black?

How is responding to your false claim that whites are scared of blacks mean I'm frightened?

I've yet to meet one willing to look me in the eye. Blacks don't go about that alone. Remember, three on one is n*gger fun.
Wasnt my claim nor was it false. The fact that the police chief said white cops were afraid of Black men most have touched your emotions. You were the only one to react to it. Typical give away when the truth hurts. If white cops are afraid and they have guns and legal authority you must be petrified being just a little white boy with no authority.
laugh.gif

So ALL police officers nationwide lose credibility for what one did?

Should I think all black people live in government housing because all I see living in the govnerment housing in my city are black?
Cops already lost credibility long ago. This isnt the first time they have been caught lying.

Wasnt my claim nor was it false. The fact that the police chief said white cops were afraid of Black men most have touched your emotions. You were the only one to react to it. Typical give away when the truth hurts. If white cops are afraid and they have guns and legal authority you must be petrified being just a little white boy with no authority.
laugh.gif

If you accept the claim, there is no difference than if you had said it yourself.

Like a said, no n*gger scares me including you boy.

Forum List

Back