Southern cop shoots man running away in the back..

Hmmm...not sure what the issue is.....the cop who did the shooting is being held and charged with murder.....so what is the issue....?

I believe the dead guy being shot by a cop 8 times is the issue. Before this scum bag officer knew that he was recorded he told a very familiar story. That somebody was wild and reckless and tried to hurt him and therefore his life was in danger and so only in last resort in defense of his own life he reluctantly fired his service weapon.

and he is now under arrest and facing murder charges....the system seems to be working.....right? But let's not give up an opporotunity to burn out some more businesses...shall we?

Seems to be working because a guy is charged with murder for clearly shooting someone in the back? Thats pretty open and shut and isnt an extraordinary example...but watch this guy get a slap on the wrist and then you can come back and tell me how the system is working again

Ha, but if he doesn't get slapped on the wrist and in fact goes to jail, you won't be admitting you were wrong I guarantee that.

Wasnt my claim nor was it false. The fact that the police chief said white cops were afraid of Black men most have touched your emotions. You were the only one to react to it. Typical give away when the truth hurts. If white cops are afraid and they have guns and legal authority you must be petrified being just a little white boy with no authority.
laugh.gif

If you accept the claim, there is no difference than if you had said it yourself.

Like a said, no n*gger scares me including you boy.
Of course I accept the claim. I just corrected you when you said I made the claim.

Of course you are scared. I intimidate you online with ease. It would be fun to see how redfaced you get around Blacks in real life.
laugh.gif

If you accept it, there is no difference than if you had made it.

Why don't we test your theory boy?
There is a difference monkey. I didnt make the claim. The police chief made it.

We dont have to test theories when its already a proven fact.

When you accepted it, there is no difference than if you made it yourself. If I quote someone, what I'm doing is saying this is what I would have said had this person not said it first.

Proven theories are called laws. Things that haven't been proven are called theories.

Scared? Sounds like it. I offered you the chance to prove your claim and who refuses to do so? You coward.
Just because you are too dumb to put what you think in your own words dont assume everyone else is like that especially someone like me thats your intellectual superior. You claimed I made the quote monkey. That means you are claiming that Norm Stamper did not make the quote. He has it in his book which means your flea ridden ass is wrong again.

Offering me a chance to make you piss yourself online is not a challenge. You are safe on the internet. Thats why you only talk to Black people "tough" on the internet. Youre safe.

Hmmm...not sure what the issue is.....the cop who did the shooting is being held and charged with murder.....so what is the issue....?

I believe the dead guy being shot by a cop 8 times is the issue. Before this scum bag officer knew that he was recorded he told a very familiar story. That somebody was wild and reckless and tried to hurt him and therefore his life was in danger and so only in last resort in defense of his own life he reluctantly fired his service weapon.

and he is now under arrest and facing murder charges....the system seems to be working.....right? But let's not give up an opporotunity to burn out some more businesses...shall we?

Seems to be working because a guy is charged with murder for clearly shooting someone in the back? Thats pretty open and shut and isnt an extraordinary example...but watch this guy get a slap on the wrist and then you can come back and tell me how the system is working again

Ha, but if he doesn't get slapped on the wrist and in fact goes to jail, you won't be admitting you were wrong I guarantee that.

The slap on the wrist will be a light ass sentence...Trust. If its not, understand that will be the exception and not the rule

So one reduces credibility for all?

Since his buddy backed up his story it doesnt seem far fetched does it?

So ALL police officers nationwide lose credibility for what one did?

Should I think all black people live in government housing because all I see living in the govnerment housing in my city are black?

Should you? No

Do you? Yes

Since 100% of those I see living in the Section 8 housing in my city are black, it's not an assumption but proof based on my experience. Should I think differently than what I see.

See? Now tell me again about the unfairness of broad brushing...then present your defense for broad brushing.

The broad brush was made by stating that this cop reduced credibility for all cops. You had no problem with that yet when you claim someone else does it, suddenly it's wrong.

People in Ferguson, MO said Darren Wilson being charged was an open and shut case. You know, all those witnesses that said Michael Brown had his hands up then later recanted their story.

This one however, has video evidence.

If you accept the claim, there is no difference than if you had said it yourself.

Like a said, no n*gger scares me including you boy.
Of course I accept the claim. I just corrected you when you said I made the claim.

Of course you are scared. I intimidate you online with ease. It would be fun to see how redfaced you get around Blacks in real life.
laugh.gif

When you accepted it, there is no difference than if you made it yourself. If I quote someone, what I'm doing is saying this is what I would have said had this person not said it first.

Proven theories are called laws. Things that haven't been proven are called theories.

Scared? Sounds like it. I offered you the chance to prove your claim and who refuses to do so? You coward.
Just because you are too dumb to put what you think in your own words dont assume everyone else is like that especially someone like me thats your intellectual superior. You claimed I made the quote monkey. That means you are claiming that Norm Stamper did not make the quote. He has it in his book which means your flea ridden ass is wrong again.

You're the one that quoted someone else then says I'm stupid for quoting someone else. When you used the quote, you made the claim whether the words are originally yours or not.

For all you know, the dead guy could have said "I'm going get a gun and come back and kill you".

Nobody here is on any jury in this case.

I will never sympathize with any deadbeat dad running away after resisting arrest.

Tough shit.

When are fools going to learn you cannot outrun a bullet.

Another case of a long string of bad decisions costing a fool his life.

To protect ALL of us police need to be held accountable for discharging their firearms. Otherwise, unless a camera is present, he resisted is a stay out of jail free card every time.

The system is working.

The guy has been arrested, charged, held without bail, and it will be in the hands of our legal system.

What more can one expect?

A conviction...but we all know how this is going to end. He wont be convicted and then people will go back to pretending that we have a just legal system
He won't get the death penalty, but he WILL be convicted. If not, there will be Rodney King riots in every city in the U.S.

Yeah, then the focus can be on the riots and not that another person was gunned down by a cop.

Trust me, this guy will get a slap on the wrist so people can chant "the system is working" and he'll probably have a legal fund started by fellow bigots to help him out.

From my understanding the cops original version is full of lies from when the video started onward, my guess is his story has lies before the video started, I don't see a hand slap, I see prison time, however I could be wrong.

Should I think all black people live in government housing because all I see living in the govnerment housing in my city are black?

Should you? No

Do you? Yes

Since 100% of those I see living in the Section 8 housing in my city are black, it's not an assumption but proof based on my experience. Should I think differently than what I see.

See? Now tell me again about the unfairness of broad brushing...then present your defense for broad brushing.

The broad brush was made by stating that this cop reduced credibility for all cops. You had no problem with that yet when you claim someone else does it, suddenly it's wrong.

Dude did you just join today? You act like broad brushing blacks is new and unusual.

You're trying to accuse me of doing the same thing you did.

The slap on the wrist will be a light ass sentence...Trust. If its not, understand that will be the exception and not the rule

That's what you progressives tell yourselves in order to maintain your political dogma despite reality. It would be different if you could back it up with something other than left wing blogs.

People in Ferguson, MO said Darren Wilson being charged was an open and shut case. You know, all those witnesses that said Michael Brown had his hands up then later recanted their story.

Ferguson, MO supposedly had many witnesses which is the same as a video. Many of them recanted later saying they weren't there but were expressing what someone else told them.

laugh.gif

You're the one that quoted someone else then says I'm stupid for quoting someone else. When you used the quote, you made the claim whether the words are originally yours or not.
No monkey. The issue is not if I agree. You claimed I made a quote someone else made. You got busted lying again like your pink timid type typically do when cornered out of fear. Thats why youre stupid. Not because I agree you are a pussy and afraid of Black guys.

To protect ALL of us police need to be held accountable for discharging their firearms. Otherwise, unless a camera is present, he resisted is a stay out of jail free card every time.

The system is working.

The guy has been arrested, charged, held without bail, and it will be in the hands of our legal system.

A conviction...but we all know how this is going to end. He wont be convicted and then people will go back to pretending that we have a just legal system
He won't get the death penalty, but he WILL be convicted. If not, there will be Rodney King riots in every city in the U.S.

Yeah, then the focus can be on the riots and not that another person was gunned down by a cop.

Trust me, this guy will get a slap on the wrist so people can chant "the system is working" and he'll probably have a legal fund started by fellow bigots to help him out.

From my understanding the cops original version is full of lies from when the video started onward, my guess is his story has lies before the video started, I don't see a hand slap, I see prison time, however I could be wrong.

You have to understand too that to the progressives here ANYTHING but life or the death penalty would be concidered a slap on the wrist.

Should you? No

Do you? Yes

Dude did you just join today? You act like broad brushing blacks is new and unusual.

You act like broad brushing cops is new and unusual.

When I see 100% of the Section 8 housing filled with blacks, am I supposed to say it's not 100% in order to appease those who get their feelings hurt with the experience I have.

That's what you progressives tell yourselves in order to maintain your political dogma despite reality. It would be different if you could back it up with something other than left wing blogs.

Oh so here is where you link up to the "reality" that I'm ignoring that shows cops are routinly jailed for their crimes.

Go ahead...I'll wait.

Time for the press conference: "If I had a son..."
If Obama had a son, would he be faster than a speeding bullet?

Would he pay his child support?
They ain't gonna get much child support out of him now, are they?
They weren't getting any anyway.

For all you know, his kids might never had even met him.

I taught a lot of kids that had never seen their fathers even one time.

Oh.
So this officer pulls his taser first (nonlethal force), obviously the right choice on a child support deadbeat dad. When it fails he moves to a gun with the dad over fifteen feet away? Fires eight times? Backup arrives less than 60 seconds later. If this is considered reasonable use of force by police, they need to change it.
Its only reasonable to use a taser with a noncompliant citizen. I don't know if that was the case or not, its hardly relevant here as the man was clearly not a threat when murdered.

I know a so called " deadbeat" dad. His son had been living with him for two years when his ex had a warrant out out for failure to pay child support for those same two years for the very same son. The child support order was still active from when the son was living was his mother. The father was up to date on all payments up till when his son moved in with him, but lacked the money to get a lawyer to have the child support order ended. Plus his ex was a horrible person obviously

This certainly appears to be an open and shut case, unless some new evidence comes forward.

Right at this moment, it appears this officers actions, has caused grave harm to the credibility of police officers throughout the nation.

So one reduces credibility for all?

Cops already lost credibility long ago. This isnt the first time they have been caught lying.

And before that criminals lost their credibility......

Does society hold criminals and cops to the same

The system is working.

With all the recent incidents, the jury may make an example of him and provide the death sentence.

No monkey. The issue is not if I agree. You claimed I made a quote someone else made. You got busted lying again like your pink timid type typically do when cornered out of fear. Thats why youre stupid. Not because I agree you are a pussy and afraid of Black guys.

I've offered you a chance to prove your claim about my fear of blacks. YOU refused. That makes you the pussy.

Should you? No

Do you? Yes

You act like broad brushing cops is new and unusual.

When I see 100% of the Section 8 housing filled with blacks, am I supposed to say it's not 100% in order to appease those who get their feelings hurt with the experience I have.

So let me understand...Are you back to defending broad brushing everyone or is this you opposing it again?

Ferguson, MO supposedly had many witnesses which is the same as a video. Many of them recanted later saying they weren't there but were expressing what someone else told them.

No, it's not the same, not at all. A video cannot recant.

Forum List

Back