Southern cop shoots man running away in the back..

Hmmm...not sure what the issue is.....the cop who did the shooting is being held and charged with murder.....so what is the issue....?

I believe the dead guy being shot by a cop 8 times is the issue. Before this scum bag officer knew that he was recorded he told a very familiar story. That somebody was wild and reckless and tried to hurt him and therefore his life was in danger and so only in last resort in defense of his own life he reluctantly fired his service weapon.

and he is now under arrest and facing murder charges....the system seems to be working.....right? But let's not give up an opporotunity to burn out some more businesses...shall we?

This certainly appears to be an open and shut case, unless some new evidence comes forward.

Right at this moment, it appears this officers actions, has caused grave harm to the credibility of police officers throughout the nation.

So one reduces credibility for all?

Since his buddy backed up his story it doesnt seem far fetched does it?

So ALL police officers nationwide lose credibility for what one did?

Should I think all black people live in government housing because all I see living in the govnerment housing in my city are black?
Cops already lost credibility long ago. This isnt the first time they have been caught lying.

And before that criminals lost their credibility......

There's not one black man that scares me.

Then you're an idiot who doesnt have the normal abilities humans use to determine fight or flight.

Which is impossible...so you're lying and I dont know why
Its not even that. Think about it. Why would he even respond to my post that way if he was secure? Its obvious he is frightened. Hes is one of those white boys that cant even look a Black man in the eye without turning pink then red with fright. :laugh:

How is responding to your false claim that whites are scared of blacks mean I'm frightened?

I've yet to meet one willing to look me in the eye. Blacks don't go about that alone. Remember, three on one is n*gger fun.
Wasnt my claim nor was it false. The fact that the police chief said white cops were afraid of Black men most have touched your emotions. You were the only one to react to it. Typical give away when the truth hurts. If white cops are afraid and they have guns and legal authority you must be petrified being just a little white boy with no authority.
laugh.gif

If you accept the claim, there is no difference than if you had said it yourself.

Like a said, no n*gger scares me including you boy.
Of course I accept the police chiefs claim. I just corrected you when you said I made the claim.

Of course you are scared. I intimidate you online with ease. It would be fun to see how redfaced you get around Blacks in real life.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
North Charleston officer faces murder charge after video shows him shooting man in back

North Charleston officer faces murder charge after video shows him shooting man in back - Post and Courier
Judging before the facts again idiot?
And the guy was running away from the ILLEGAL street purchase of a hand gun. Funny, I thought LIBERALS wanted to STOP those things?

That laws only for white folks.

You're right.

Whites don't get gunned down for non-capital and/or non-violent crimes.

This man had not been tried or convicted of a crime and was running away when he was shot several times - in the back.

If he had been white, he would be in jail, waiting for a trial.

This certainly appears to be an open and shut case, unless some new evidence comes forward.

Right at this moment, it appears this officers actions, has caused grave harm to the credibility of police officers throughout the nation.

Should I think all black people live in government housing because all I see living in the govnerment housing in my city are black?
Cops already lost credibility long ago. This isnt the first time they have been caught lying.

Thats what these cops are. Criminals. So I agree with your statement.

Then you're an idiot who doesnt have the normal abilities humans use to determine fight or flight.

Which is impossible...so you're lying and I dont know why
Its not even that. Think about it. Why would he even respond to my post that way if he was secure? Its obvious he is frightened. Hes is one of those white boys that cant even look a Black man in the eye without turning pink then red with fright. :laugh:

How is responding to your false claim that whites are scared of blacks mean I'm frightened?

I've yet to meet one willing to look me in the eye. Blacks don't go about that alone. Remember, three on one is n*gger fun.
Wasnt my claim nor was it false. The fact that the police chief said white cops were afraid of Black men most have touched your emotions. You were the only one to react to it. Typical give away when the truth hurts. If white cops are afraid and they have guns and legal authority you must be petrified being just a little white boy with no authority.
laugh.gif

If you accept the claim, there is no difference than if you had said it yourself.

Of course I accept the claim. I just corrected you when you said I made the claim.

Of course you are scared. I intimidate you online with ease. It would be fun to see how redfaced you get around Blacks in real life.
laugh.gif

If you accept it, there is no difference than if you had made it.

Why don't we test your theory boy?

Thats what these cops are. Criminals. So I agree with your statement.[/QUOTE

Says the one whose race makes up half the prison population while constituting 1/8 of the overall population.

Should you? No

Do you? Yes

laugh.gif

Of course I accept the claim. I just corrected you when you said I made the claim.

laugh.gif

There is a difference monkey. I didnt make the claim. The police chief made it.

We dont have to test theories when its already a proven fact.

Should you? No

Do you? Yes

Since 100% of those I see living in the Section 8 housing in my city are black, it's not an assumption but proof based on my experience. Should I think differently than what I see.

Just like I did in the Zimmerman and Brown cases, I will wait until the facts come out in trial, but this seems to look like a case of excessive force and possibly misconduct.

Hmmm...not sure what the issue is.....the cop who did the shooting is being held and charged with murder.....so what is the issue....?

I believe the dead guy being shot by a cop 8 times is the issue. Before this scum bag officer knew that he was recorded he told a very familiar story. That somebody was wild and reckless and tried to hurt him and therefore his life was in danger and so only in last resort in defense of his own life he reluctantly fired his service weapon.

and he is now under arrest and facing murder charges....the system seems to be working.....right? But let's not give up an opporotunity to burn out some more businesses...shall we?

Seems to be working because a guy is charged with murder for clearly shooting someone in the back? Thats pretty open and shut and isnt an extraordinary example...but watch this guy get a slap on the wrist and then you can come back and tell me how the system is working again

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

There is a difference monkey. I didnt make the claim. The police chief made it.

We dont have to test theories when its already a proven fact.

When you accepted it, there is no difference than if you made it yourself. If I quote someone, what I'm doing is saying this is what I would have said had this person not said it first.

Proven theories are called laws. Things that haven't been proven are called theories.

Scared? Sounds like it. I offered you the chance to prove your claim and who refuses to do so? You coward.

ONE???

Apparently, you have not been reading the news.

Blacks are constantly illegally shot by cops. And the cops get away with it. It would appear that this time will be different but, even though he's been charged with first degree murder, he'll get a light sentence.

And of course, if the shooter had been a Black civilian, he'd get the death penalty.

Should you? No

Do you? Yes

Since 100% of those I see living in the Section 8 housing in my city are black, it's not an assumption but proof based on my experience. Should I think differently than what I see.
100%? :laugh:
What city do you live in boy? White people work section 8 like its a job.

North Charleston officer faces murder charge after video shows him shooting man in back

North Charleston officer faces murder charge after video shows him shooting man in back - Post and Courier
Judging before the facts again idiot?
And the guy was running away from the ILLEGAL street purchase of a hand gun. Funny, I thought LIBERALS wanted to STOP those things?

That laws only for white folks.

You're right.

Whites don't get gunned down for non-capital and/or non-violent crimes.

This man had not been tried or convicted of a crime and was running away when he was shot several times - in the back.

If he had been white, he would be in jail, waiting for a trial.

Remember the report in Fergueson about the police pulling over, arresting and charging blacks with minor crimes? Just remember the people who said "big deal" and also remember that this guy was pulled over for a tail light. Sentence? Death.

Should you? No

Do you? Yes

See? Now tell me again about the unfairness of broad brushing...then present your defense for broad brushing.

Seems to be working because a guy is charged with murder for clearly shooting someone in the back? Thats pretty open and shut and isnt an extraordinary example...but watch this guy get a slap on the wrist and then you can come back and tell me how the system is working again

People in Ferguson, MO said Darren Wilson being charged was an open and shut case. You know, all those witnesses that said Michael Brown had his hands up then later recanted their story.

Forum List

Back