Southern Patriot chased,ran off road. Brother killed in hate crime.

Imagine the irony if the intolerant lefty bigots who did this to these black people are white. Killing a black man in the alleged name of defending blacks from alleged white bigots.

Where do you get the idea that the passenger guy was black?
Where do you get "intolerant lefty bigots", when no one knows who ran the car off?
That is, if any such car even existed?

For that matter where does the OP get the idea he was "her brother"?
Sources on her FB page said he was her brother. Again people who KNEW him say he was black and again who the hell else other than black THUGS would try and harm people with a Confederate flag>

Car accident. And we are taking her word that she was being chased and was pushed off the road. OK.

Car accident. And we are taking her word that she was being chased and was pushed off the road. OK.
I know you can't go ape shit because a black southern patriot was harmed but you can cast doubt all night long....no one cares. Your terrorist pals will pay for this.

Imagine the irony if the intolerant lefty bigots who did this to these black people are white. Killing a black man in the alleged name of defending blacks from alleged white bigots.

Where do you get the idea that the passenger guy was black?
Where do you get "intolerant lefty bigots", when no one knows who ran the car off?
That is, if any such car even existed?

For that matter where does the OP get the idea he was "her brother"?
Sources on her FB page said he was her brother. Again people who KNEW him say he was black and again who the hell else other than black THUGS would try and harm people with a Confederate flag>

OK, that made absolutely no sense. She does say in the article that she didn't know him, was just giving him a ride.

So.... now you're planting a Confederate flag on the car? That's not in the story either. And it wouldn't be at all uncommon in Mississippi anyway.

You completely failed to answer the question of the relevance of this "flag rally" that took place two hundred miles away. Guess that's why we're painting a Confederate flag on the car now.

What evidence do you have that this other car even exists? How do you know she (or he) didn't simply lose control of the car and make up the story about being run off?

Hm?

In the newspaper article in the comments section, one woman said she saw the flag rally on local TV where the victim burnt her NAACP membership card. It was suspected that Black Panthers ran the car off the road.

In the newspaper article in the comments section, one woman said she saw the flag rally on local TV where the victim burnt her NAACP membership card. It was suspected that Black Panthers ran the car off the road.
Suspected by whom???

My brother had a rollover like this long time ago. He had fallen asleep at the wheel (he admitted to me years later), made up a story like this for the cops. They didn't believe him, locked him up.

Suspected by whom???

"It was suspected"? My aren't we in the passive voice. Why does this remind me of "some people say"?

And again, the flag rally was in Birmingham, 200 miles away --- not even the same state.

I am going to take the more prudent approach and wait until more details emerge from this case. There isn't enough info to go on at the moment.

Suspected by whom???
You can figure that out by reading the article and the comments. I didn't say it was the gospel truth.

Black Southern Heritage defender possibly murdered by Black Panthers in returning from Flag Rally
self and facebook | 7-19-15 | Self

Posted on 7/19/2015, 10:38:20 PM by wardaddy

Approximately 8-9 hours ago Anthony Hervey and Arlene Barnum both black were returning from a rally in Birmingham yesterday in support of the Confederate Battle Flag

Upon returning this morning Sharon Bauman started posting on her facebook page that they were being chased by unknown assailants and they subsequently wrecked on Mississippi State Hwy 6 in Lafayette county of which Oxford (Ole Miss) is county seat

Ms Barnum survived and Mr Hervey died of his injuries

All the info I have is from Ms Barnum Facebook and scant detail is on a blog called McAlester News

According to witnesses the NAACP and Black Panthers and other black leftist groups were there and confronted Bauman when she burned her NAACP card on stage and Hervey as well considering he is well known in the greater area as a Southen defender and black conservative and these confrontations extended beyond the rally

Hervey has been known to rally on the square in Oxford and has been interviewed by media many times.

Last year a black agitator attacked Hervey and Hervey knocked him out cold. There is a pic of this on the Internet

I'm an Ole Miss grad and go there several times a year to see family and trade off my 88 year old auntie we all look after in our homes

We have met Hervey several times and my family were on his facebook. My 15 year old son had spent considerable time speaking with him in person and corresponded on the net with him

He is very upset ...this is just more and more destruction of his culture he is witnessing.

I just learned of this minutes ago returning from work this evening

My wife tells me it just hit the Jackson paper ...

He was a good man

Will we ever fight back again?
Black Southern Heritage defender possibly murdered by Black Panthers in returning from Flag Rally

rumor has it that the Black Panthers are claiming responsibility? Barnham had burned her NAACP membership card today at that rally. Saw the video. I wonder if our Attorney General will jump right on this like Holder jumped on all the other black deaths like Brown. Nah, only Black Lives Matter if you agree politically with them

From the comments and this is from FB

"Black Lives Matter" has claimed its first victims. An African-American U.S. combat Veteran and Purple Heart recipient who served this country with distinction was murdered after speaking at a pro-Confederate flag UNITY RALLY yesterday when he was run off the road in an act of terrorism and political suppression by anti-flag "activists". Arlene Barnum, a part-time employee of the NAACP who had publicly burned her NAACP membership card earlier at the rally, courageously denouncing them as the racist organization they are, was also injured but thankfully, has survived the attack. Please pray for the families and loved ones of Mr. Hervey and Ms. Barnum. Our condolences and our prayers are with them. There will be a link for donations available soon on the Save Our South facebook page.

Oh and this Southern Patriot JUST HAPPENED to be the same woman who publicly burned her NAACP card hmmm....some coincidence she was in an "accident"

Black Activist Burns NAACP Card Due to Their Confederate Flag…
Republic Buzz 11 hours ago 0 Comments

At a recent confederate flag rally, a woman going by the name ‘ArleneArmy’ on Twitter burned her lifetime membership NAACP card, partly due to their ignorant stance on the confederate battle flag. #arlenearmy #blackwomanburnsnaacplifemembership #naacp

I HATE to say it but looks like the hate Genii is out of the bottle. Obama has made the Confederate Flag a Hate issue; a vast number see it as a heritage thingy. This is going to end badly.

Greg

self and facebook | 7-19-15 | Self

Posted on 7/19/2015, 10:38:20 PM by wardaddy

Approximately 8-9 hours ago Anthony Hervey and Arlene Barnum both black were returning from a rally in Birmingham yesterday in support of the Confederate Battle Flag

Upon returning this morning Sharon Bauman started posting on her facebook page that they were being chased by unknown assailants and they subsequently wrecked on Mississippi State Hwy 6 in Lafayette county of which Oxford (Ole Miss) is county seat

Ms Barnum survived and Mr Hervey died of his injuries

All the info I have is from Ms Barnum Facebook and scant detail is on a blog called McAlester News

According to witnesses the NAACP and Black Panthers and other black leftist groups were there and confronted Bauman when she burned her NAACP card on stage and Hervey as well considering he is well known in the greater area as a Southen defender and black conservative and these confrontations extended beyond the rally

Hervey has been known to rally on the square in Oxford and has been interviewed by media many times.

Last year a black agitator attacked Hervey and Hervey knocked him out cold. There is a pic of this on the Internet

I'm an Ole Miss grad and go there several times a year to see family and trade off my 88 year old auntie we all look after in our homes

We have met Hervey several times and my family were on his facebook. My 15 year old son had spent considerable time speaking with him in person and corresponded on the net with him

He is very upset ...this is just more and more destruction of his culture he is witnessing.

I just learned of this minutes ago returning from work this evening

My wife tells me it just hit the Jackson paper ...

He was a good man

Will we ever fight back again?
Pogo and the others don't believe any of this unless there's a video. And then they'll claim the video was faked.

Forum List

Back