Southern Patriot chased,ran off road. Brother killed in hate crime.

Black Southern Heritage defender possibly murdered by Black Panthers in returning from Flag Rally
self and facebook | 7-19-15 | Self

Posted on 7/19/2015, 10:38:20 PM by wardaddy

Approximately 8-9 hours ago Anthony Hervey and Arlene Barnum both black were returning from a rally in Birmingham yesterday in support of the Confederate Battle Flag

Upon returning this morning Sharon Bauman started posting on her facebook page that they were being chased by unknown assailants and they subsequently wrecked on Mississippi State Hwy 6 in Lafayette county of which Oxford (Ole Miss) is county seat

Ms Barnum survived and Mr Hervey died of his injuries

All the info I have is from Ms Barnum Facebook and scant detail is on a blog called McAlester News

According to witnesses the NAACP and Black Panthers and other black leftist groups were there and confronted Bauman when she burned her NAACP card on stage and Hervey as well considering he is well known in the greater area as a Southen defender and black conservative and these confrontations extended beyond the rally

Hervey has been known to rally on the square in Oxford and has been interviewed by media many times.

Last year a black agitator attacked Hervey and Hervey knocked him out cold. There is a pic of this on the Internet

I'm an Ole Miss grad and go there several times a year to see family and trade off my 88 year old auntie we all look after in our homes

We have met Hervey several times and my family were on his facebook. My 15 year old son had spent considerable time speaking with him in person and corresponded on the net with him

He is very upset ...this is just more and more destruction of his culture he is witnessing.

I just learned of this minutes ago returning from work this evening

My wife tells me it just hit the Jackson paper ...

He was a good man

Will we ever fight back again?
Black Southern Heritage defender possibly murdered by Black Panthers in returning from Flag Rally
Pogo and the others don't believe any of this unless there's a video. And then they'll claim the video was faked.

Dude.
You said you got this idea from the comments section of the article.
Neither that article, nor the followup, even HAS a comments section.
I checked.

"Southern Patriot" is a contradiction. Patriots are loyal to the USA, not the Confederacy.

That's not my understanding of a Southern Patriot. It is one who supports the Constitution and still respects their own Southern Heritage...and even recognises that their past included the dark evil of slavery. They fully support the current USA OF COURSE!! Trying to paint them as traitors is just liberal bullshit!!

Greg

rumor has it that the Black Panthers are claiming responsibility? Barnham had burned her NAACP membership card today at that rally. Saw the video. I wonder if our Attorney General will jump right on this like Holder jumped on all the other black deaths like Brown. Nah, only Black Lives Matter if you agree politically with them

From the comments and this is from FB

"Black Lives Matter" has claimed its first victims. An African-American U.S. combat Veteran and Purple Heart recipient who served this country with distinction was murdered after speaking at a pro-Confederate flag UNITY RALLY yesterday when he was run off the road in an act of terrorism and political suppression by anti-flag "activists". Arlene Barnum, a part-time employee of the NAACP who had publicly burned her NAACP membership card earlier at the rally, courageously denouncing them as the racist organization they are, was also injured but thankfully, has survived the attack. Please pray for the families and loved ones of Mr. Hervey and Ms. Barnum. Our condolences and our prayers are with them. There will be a link for donations available soon on the Save Our South facebook page.

Oh and this Southern Patriot JUST HAPPENED to be the same woman who publicly burned her NAACP card hmmm....some coincidence she was in an "accident"
"RUMOR"...at least this fact has been established.

Car accident. And we are taking her word that she was being chased and was pushed off the road. OK.
So she's a black woman so she's automatically lying?
Or is she lying because she went to a pro Confederate Flag rally?

Which one is it, Pete?

Approximately 8-9 hours ago Anthony Hervey and Arlene Barnum both black were returning from a rally in Birmingham yesterday in support of the Confederate Battle Flag

Upon returning this morning Sharon Bauman started posting on her facebook page that they were being chased by unknown assailants and they subsequently wrecked on Mississippi State Hwy 6 in Lafayette county of which Oxford (Ole Miss) is county seat

All the info I have is from Ms Barnum Facebook and scant detail is on a blog called McAlester News

According to witnesses the NAACP and Black Panthers and other black leftist groups were there and confronted Bauman when she burned her NAACP card on stage and Hervey as well considering he is well known in the greater area as a Southen defender and black conservative and these confrontations extended beyond the rally

Hervey has been known to rally on the square in Oxford and has been interviewed by media many times.

Last year a black agitator attacked Hervey and Hervey knocked him out cold. There is a pic of this on the Internet

I'm an Ole Miss grad and go there several times a year to see family and trade off my 88 year old auntie we all look after in our homes

We have met Hervey several times and my family were on his facebook. My 15 year old son had spent considerable time speaking with him in person and corresponded on the net with him

He is very upset ...this is just more and more destruction of his culture he is witnessing.

He was a good man

Pogo and the others don't believe any of this unless there's a video. And then they'll claim the video was faked.

Dude.
I checked.
Dood, read some of the previous posts before sticking your hoof in your maw.:lmao:

In the newspaper article in the comments section, one woman said she saw the flag rally on local TV where the victim burnt her NAACP membership card. It was suspected that Black Panthers ran the car off the road.
Suspected by whom???

"It was suspected"? My aren't we in the passive voice. Why does this remind me of "some people say"?

And again, the flag rally was in Birmingham, 200 miles away --- not even the same state.
I have gone to MANY rallies etc that weren't in my state. She decided to do the same thing what's so weird about that to you>
"Southern Patriot" is a contradiction. Patriots are loyal to the USA, not the Confederacy.
Yawn troll Yawn. Liberals such as yourself are only "patriotic" about killing babies. You wouldn't know patriotism if it smacked you in the face.

He was a good man

Dude.
I checked.
Dood, read some of the previous posts before sticking your hoof in your maw.:lmao:

I just checked -- still no comments section.
Maybe it got run off the road?

Sorry but I need something with a little more meat on its journalistic bones than some message board posts and Nosebook tweets claiming a car nobody saw.

Car accident. And we are taking her word that she was being chased and was pushed off the road. OK.

Which one is it, Pete?
Seems you are the only one who has made the assertions you listed.
Do you simply hate Black people and automatically consider them liars???

In the newspaper article in the comments section, one woman said she saw the flag rally on local TV where the victim burnt her NAACP membership card. It was suspected that Black Panthers ran the car off the road.
Suspected by whom???

"It was suspected"? My aren't we in the passive voice. Why does this remind me of "some people say"?

And again, the flag rally was in Birmingham, 200 miles away --- not even the same state.
I have gone to MANY rallies etc that weren't in my state. She decided to do the same thing what's so weird about that to you>
The OP goes to great lengths to make it appear they were followed out of this "flag rally". It even lies and says "had just attended a flag rally in Mississipi and were then chased", along with "her brother". None of which is true, and this is plainly refuted in your own article.

Which one is it, Pete?
Where do you get that BS from what Ernie said?

Suspected by whom???

The OP goes to great lengths to make it appear they were followed out of this "flag rally". It even lies and says "Mississippi flag rally", along with "her brother". Neither are true, and this is plainly refuted in your own article.
So 1 article got it wrong...what's that matter> She and the fellow were in Alabama for a rally where she ALSO burned her racist membership card in the NAACP I am sure that pissed off some of Obama's sons...waited until they were alone and ran them off road....killing 1 southern patriot and putting another in hospital.

He was a good man

Dude.
I checked.

Sorry but I need something with a little more meat on its journalistic bones than some message board posts and Nosebook tweets claiming a car nobody saw.
The very first link, Pogo. Or does your Big Lots 2050A PC not open links?

Suspected by whom???

The OP goes to great lengths to make it appear they were followed out of this "flag rally". It even lies and says "Mississippi flag rally", along with "her brother". Neither are true, and this is plainly refuted in your own article.
So 1 article got it wrong...what's that matter> She and the fellow were in Alabama for a rally where she ALSO burned her racist membership card in the NAACP I am sure that pissed off some of Obama's sons...waited until they were alone and ran them off road....killing 1 southern patriot and putting another in hospital.

Dafuck does any of this have to do with "Obama"?

He was a good man

Who?? that piece of shit is on Ignore, who gives a fuck ..................

If y

Which one is it, Pete?
If you could read you wouldn't have to ask such a silly question.

He was a good man

Dude.
I checked.

What exactly are you trying to pull here, Hoss?
I read the whole article. It ends with "The News-Capital will provide further information and attempt to secure police reports to further confirm the account." Then five links for similar articles.

That's it. End of page. No comments, no link for comments, no nuttin'.

If y

Which one is it, Pete?
If you could read you wouldn't have to ask such a silly question.
For a dollar I'll tell you what a question mark means, Barney.

Dude.
I checked.

What exactly are you trying to pull here, Hoss?
I read the whole article. It ends with "The News-Capital will provide further information and attempt to secure police reports to further confirm the account." Then five links for similar articles.

That's it. End of page. No comments, no link for comments, no nuttin'.
I went through those similar links and saw what I wrote. I didn't make up anything.

Forum List

Back