Southwest Airlines Faces Boycott Threats After Pilot's Reported Use of 'Let's Go Brandon'

well...because you said...Apparently, its OK to say whatever you want about Trump, but not Biden - right?

Thus there should be examples of people doing waht this pilot did in regards to Trump and getting in trouble for it. Can you find an even one example of a pilot doing what this pilot did in regards to Trump?
Dem Threats.jpg

Think about how these FRAUDS are clutching their pearls over "LETS GO BRANDON"....freaking out over the EUPHEMISM for "FUCK JOE BIDEN"

BUT THEY CHEERED WHEN ROBERT DENIRO ACTUALLY SAID, "FUCK TRUMP"

WATCH IT.....THEY CHEER FOR "FUCK TRUMP".

Each and every last one of you lefty commie cucks are fucking frauds.

Think about how these FRAUDS are clutching their pearls over "LETS GO BRANDON"....freaking out over the EUPHEMISM for "FUCK JOE BIDEN"

BUT THEY CHEERED WHEN ROBERT DENIRO ACTUALLY SAID, "FUCK TRUMP"

WATCH IT.....THEY CHEER FOR "FUCK TRUMP".

Each and every last one of you lefty commie cucks are fucking frauds.

Yeah, DeNiro showed himself for the commie fuck that he is. I'll never watch another one of his offerings again.

Apparently, its OK to say whatever you want about Trump, but not Biden - right?
So really, whats the outrage here?

Does the pilot have the right to offend you by cheering Brandon, on? Absolutely.
Did the pilot violate some airline policy? Dunno. Maybe. If so, that's up to the airline to take care of.
Can you decide to boycott an airline because one of its employees said something you don't like? Sure. Good luck.
Do you belive the fact you took offense at his opinion justifies this polit losing his job? Really? You're THAT petty?

Who knew the left could be so easily triggered? Oh wait - we all did.

What happened to free speech?

While I disagree with what he said, last I looked a person has the right to speak without the risk of losing their job.

I agree he shouldn't have said it on the plane. I see this as another example of just because you can doesn't mean you should.

What I find the most offensive is the cowardice of the trump people.

If you want to say F*** Biden then say it.

Don't hide behind a stupid saying.

Stop being cowards.

I don't fly southwest airlines, for several reasons.

Plus southwest is not facing any stated boycott but lib loons sure need one to quell their emotions.
Living on a basis of unsatisfied emotions is a failing prescription for life. No wonder they are the mess that they are.

Southwest should fire him. An airline cockpit is no place to be spouting off about politics.

I don’t fly SWA very often anymore. They aren’t the class operation they once were & they cut many of their nonstops that I used most frequently.

Alaska has a better frequent flyer program anyway.
Neither is NFL games. Hypocritical asswipes. Let's Go Brandon.

Apparently, its OK to say whatever you want about Trump, but not Biden - right?
So really, whats the outrage here?

Does the pilot have the right to offend you by cheering Brandon, on? Absolutely.
Did the pilot violate some airline policy? Dunno. Maybe. If so, that's up to the airline to take care of.
Can you decide to boycott an airline because one of its employees said something you don't like? Sure. Good luck.
Do you belive the fact you took offense at his opinion justifies this polit losing his job? Really? You're THAT petty?

Who knew the left could be so easily triggered? Oh wait - we all did.
Usually big companies have rules about employees embarrassing them in public so he may get fired. Should have kept his mouth shut.

If you want to say F*** Biden then say it.

Don't hide behind a stupid saying.
Research how it came about. It was an NBC reporter who came up with it at a race when the crowd was chanting Fuck Joe Biden--she said that they were chanting Let's Go Brandon (Brown) the winner of the race. Like everything else from NBC, it was fake news. Fuck Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back