SpaceX Rocket...Explodes

Actually the goal is to let them keep it up via Carbon Credits (basically indulgences, the ones Martin Luther railed against) while anyone below the "Inner Party" line has to lower their standard of living to the altar of the AGW cult.
You are a lunatic, truly. You need to get off the internet before you become a crazy psychopath like the guy that broke into Pelosi's house.

Musk claimed his post of a swastika in a star of David was inciting violence, which makes no sense.

Nick Fuentes and Ali Alexander were banned because they stood up for him.

People have had their posts removed for criticizing Musk's rocket.

The FAA tracks every plane, dipshit.

Did they re-post his post?

the FAA doesn't identify specific persons flying specific planes, the guy figured that out himself.

Jesus christ, look around. It already is a police state. That's what the left has been trying to stop.

You assholes who are "tough on crime" aren't concerned about civil liberties, you just want the police to make you feel safe by depriving people of their rights.

BULL FUCKING SHIT.

They just want to replace regular police with political police. They are starting with the FBI, because they always start at the top.

What is a person's right to have charges reduced to misdemeanors for blatant felonies?

Did they re-post his post?

the FAA doesn't identify specific persons flying specific planes, the guy figured that out himself.
The kid just reported the location of the jet based on FAA data. Not the passengers.

That’s not stalking, but I take it this is another instance where you use whatever word you want and don’t give a shit about what it actually means.

It’d help if you weren’t so ignorant.

Elon Musk thinks big and takes big chances. That means that the risks and payoffs are both big as well.

BULL FUCKING SHIT.

They just want to replace regular police with political police. They are starting with the FBI, because they always start at the top.

What is a person's right to have charges reduced to misdemeanors for blatant felonies?
Oh please, you paranoid lunatic. The FBI isn't coming after you. You're far more likely to be harassed by a State Trooper who doesn't give a shit about probable cause and will do whatever they feel like whenever they feel like.

You assholes have been turning a blind eye to it because you know you're much less likely to be harassed based on certain characteristics that we all know about. Abandoning the constitution is the price you have silently accepted to feel safe.

Elon Musk thinks big and takes big chances. That means that the risks and payoffs are both big as well.
He's free to take chances with his own money.

My problem is that he's using our money to blow holes in the ground.

You mean that leftist druggie?
No, I mean the guy who spent too much time on the internet, lost touch with reality and thought that Democrats were destroying the country.

You are losing touch with reality.

He's free to take chances with his own money.

My problem is that he's using our money to blow holes in the ground.
How so? Is Space-X getting taxpayer money? I seriously have not researched that.

The kid just reported the location of the jet based on FAA data. Not the passengers.

That’s not stalking, but I take it this is another instance where you use whatever word you want and don’t give a shit about what it actually means.

It’d help if you weren’t so ignorant.

It was Musk's Jet every single time. It was tracking Musk's movements.

Oh please, you paranoid lunatic. The FBI isn't coming after you. You're far more likely to be harassed by a State Trooper who doesn't give a shit about probable cause and will do whatever they feel like whenever they feel like.

You assholes have been turning a blind eye to it because you know you're much less likely to be harassed based on certain characteristics that we all know about. Abandoning the constitution is the price you have silently accepted to feel safe.

Baaaaaa.

No, I mean the guy who spent too much time on the internet, lost touch with reality and thought that Democrats were destroying the country.

You are losing touch with reality.

He was a druggie stoner married to some lefty hedonist and was a lefty himself until he had a mental breakdown and decided to jump the fence (supposedly).

He’s received several billion taxpayer dollars from NASA to develop a lunar lander.
Okay, that's cool, because the private sector SHOULD be working on things like this. Think, however, about what you are implicitly demanding. You are demanding that he have no errors along the way as he tests vehicles that can ultimately put people into orbit and on the moon. I WANT him to blow holes in the ground as he discovers new ways to accomplish that more cheaply and safely as well. Have you no concept of how research and development work? I would hope that there would be a lot of, "Well, that didn't work too good, back to the drawing board. At least now we know how NOT to do it", long before my butt is sitting in a seat on that rocket.

Okay, that's cool, because the private sector SHOULD be working on things like this. Think, however, about what you are implicitly demanding. You are demanding that he have no errors along the way as he tests vehicles that can ultimately put people into orbit and on the moon. I WANT him to blow holes in the ground as he discovers new ways to accomplish that more cheaply and safely as well. Have you no concept of how research and development work? I would hope that there would be a lot of, "Well, that didn't work too good, back to the drawing board. At least now we know how NOT to do it", long before my butt is sitting in a seat on that rocket.
I’m not asking for “no errors”.

My problem is that his project is high risk for failure, you said the same.

I’m not asking for “no errors”.

My problem is that his project is high risk for failure, you said the same.
Of course it's high risk, most worthwhile things are. What do you think the original moon shot was in the 60's? Going into space is inherently risky, but with great risk comes great reward.

Of course it's high risk, most worthwhile things are. What do you think the original moon shot was in the 60's? Going into space is inherently risky, but with great risk comes great reward.
The risk I’m talking about is that we spend billions on a project that never works and never launches.

When NASA originally went to the moon, they used the lowest risk options at every decision point. That’s definitely not what Starship is.

He was a druggie stoner married to some lefty hedonist and was a lefty himself until he had a mental breakdown and decided to jump the fence (supposedly).
He was a peaceful goof until he got red pilled by the internet psychopaths on the right. They turned him into a paranoid violent lunatic.

This is the filth people like you want to coerce normal people into supporting.

He was a peaceful goof until he got red pilled by the internet psychopaths on the right. They turned him into a paranoid violent lunatic.

This is the filth people like you want to coerce normal people into supporting.

He was always nuts, you just only think so when the pendulum swung.

Forum List

Back