SpaceX Rocket...Explodes

You clearly don't use Twitter because that's absolutely not true. Bans are enacted at the whim of your daddy Musk.

Twitter was far better about having applying their TOS before Musk took over.

I read it more now than I did before, because he stopped silencing people far more than the previous regime.

No, it wasn't. It was arbitrary and as we are seeing, partially government influenced.

No, you just exaggerate and make false comparisons even when he is FAR more accommodating than the previous management.

Yes or no question, is he more accommodating than the last regime?
He is more permissive than the last regime, and I never claimed otherwise. He's definitely less predictable and more personal than the previous regime.

The point is he lied about being a free speech absolutist. So did you.
When they call themselves an open discussion platform and don't claim the speech on it as their own, they don't get to decide blindly against their own terms of service to ban things they don't like.
Yes, they do. That's how freedom works.
You were happy when it was silencing your opponents, like the good little Himmler you are.
I stand up for the property rights of owners and that makes me a fascist? You are so fucking lost.

I read it more now than I did before, because he stopped silencing people far more than the previous regime.

No, it wasn't. It was arbitrary and as we are seeing, partially government influenced.
It's definitely arbitrary now. Just look at the Elon's jet account. Just banned it on a whim. Same with Kanye.

What was arbitrary before?

He doesn't have the initial safety parameters NASA does when testing new tech on crewless launches.

So wait, you are saying it is a good thing, and that they design rockets to explode?

Please tell us of a single space agency on the planet that has no problem if a rocket that explodes after launch.

He is more permissive than the last regime, and I never claimed otherwise. He's definitely less predictable and more personal than the previous regime.

The point is he lied about being a free speech absolutist. So did you.

Yes, they do. That's how freedom works.

I stand up for the property rights of owners and that makes me a fascist? You are so fucking lost.

That's the benefit of being a private owner.

He didn't lie he exaggerated. Still better than the previous regime.

Property rights only when you agree with the situation. BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT.

It's definitely arbitrary now. Just look at the Elon's jet account. Just banned it on a whim. Same with Kanye.

What was arbitrary before?

That wasn't speech, that was stalking.

And Kanye went overboard on Hitler, never a good thing to do, and in some countries makes you a criminal.

So wait, you are saying it is a good thing, and that they design rockets to explode?

Please tell us of a single space agency on the planet that has no problem if a rocket that explodes after launch.

Are you dumb enough to think they actually designed the rocket to explode?

What they don't have is the accountability a publicly traded company or a government entity has to deal with if something goes wrong. That allows them to increase their risk allowance for unmanned, non-cargo carrying test flights.

That's the benefit of being a private owner.

He didn't lie he exaggerated. Still better than the previous regime.

Property rights only when you agree with the situation. BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT.
And again, you're using language to justify whatever you want.

When he said he'd leave up speech that didn't break the law, he lied.

You're pathetic. You have zero consistency. Everything you say is just an excuse to reach your ideological goal.

That wasn't speech, that was stalking.

And Kanye went overboard on Hitler, never a good thing to do, and in some countries makes you a criminal.
Kanye didn't get banned for saying anything about Hitler. People were banned for just pointing out that he was banned for engaging in constitutionally protected free speech.

It wasn't stalking, otherwise Musk would have gotten him arrested. It is speech.

You just change words to suit your purposes. Just admit he's a liar, and be honest for once in your life.

Are you dumb enough to think they actually designed the rocket to explode?

What they don't have is the accountability a publicly traded company or a government entity has to deal with if something goes wrong. That allows them to increase their risk allowance for unmanned, non-cargo carrying test flights.
Everyone is responsible to the government, because no one has free reign to fuck up the environment or put people at risk.

And again, you're using language to justify whatever you want.

When he said he'd leave up speech that didn't break the law, he lied.

You're pathetic. You have zero consistency. Everything you say is just an excuse to reach your ideological goal.

Again you are using literalism as an attack, and everyone hates a literalist.

Stalking may break the law, and if a Hitler tweet is read in Germany it breaks the law.

Actually my goal is to stop SJW twats from reaching yours and turning this country into the Soviet Union.

Everyone is responsible to the government, because no one has free reign to fuck up the environment or put people at risk.

Typical lefty. The government is actually responsible to us, not the other way around.

Kanye didn't get banned for saying anything about Hitler. People were banned for just pointing out that he was banned for engaging in constitutionally protected free speech.

It wasn't stalking, otherwise Musk would have gotten him arrested. It is speech.

You just change words to suit your purposes. Just admit he's a liar, and be honest for once in your life.

You got proof of that of course, right?

Tracking his airplane, stalking.

Again you are using literalism as an attack, and everyone hates a literalist.

Stalking may break the law, and if a Hitler tweet is read in Germany it breaks the law.

Actually my goal is to stop SJW twats from reaching yours and turning this country into the Soviet Union.
Amazing. You're outraged that people believe what you say.

Your goal is to make sure everyone behaves in a way you approve.

Amazing. You're outraged that people believe what you say.

Your goal is to make sure everyone behaves in a way you approve.

And you ignore that the left never says what they believe, but you are OK with that because you know it's the only way to get what you want.

My Goal is to prevent one side turning this country into a virtual police State, something you cheer for.

Preventing rich assholes from fucking up our environment is being responsible to us.

Actually the goal is to let them keep it up via Carbon Credits (basically indulgences, the ones Martin Luther railed against) while anyone below the "Inner Party" line has to lower their standard of living to the altar of the AGW cult.

You got proof of that of course, right?

Musk claimed his post of a swastika in a star of David was inciting violence, which makes no sense.

Nick Fuentes and Ali Alexander were banned because they stood up for him.

People have had their posts removed for criticizing Musk's rocket.
Tracking his airplane, stalking.
The FAA tracks every plane, dipshit.

And you ignore that the left never says what they believe, but you are OK with that because you know it's the only way to get what you want.

My Goal is to prevent one side turning this country into a virtual police State, something you cheer for.
Jesus christ, look around. It already is a police state. That's what the left has been trying to stop.

You assholes who are "tough on crime" aren't concerned about civil liberties, you just want the police to make you feel safe by depriving people of their rights.

Forum List

Back