SpaceX Rocket...Explodes

Of course you do, because you're in his cult and can't think for yourself.

This coming from a side that sucks collectivist dick and thinks women can have penises is comically sad.

Musk is an interesting person because he's living the nerd dream, rockets, cars, and tons of $$.

He's also a big supporter of AGW shit, which I disagree with, but his goal is to make better products people want, instead of forcing them to accept EV's that can't match ICE vehicles like Cali and NY want to do.

He also isn't a censoring fucktard, which is why you hate him.

Both. You fuck up once, getting a new approval is going to take longer. That's common sense.

And this will be delayed because government is angry at him for political reasons.

And you support that, you just don't have the balls (like most SJW losers) to admit it.

He also isn't a censoring fucktard, which is why you hate him.
Of course he is. People are still getting kicked off Twitter, sometimes just because they pissed him off. Lying just make you look like more of a pathetic cultist.

Hero worship is for children. Worshiping of wealth is equally childish. I have as much of a problem with his cult as I do him. He’s a deeply flawed person, with a lot of good traits. Treating him as an infallible god is bad for everyone.

And this will be delayed because government is angry at him for political reasons.

And you support that, you just don't have the balls (like most SJW losers) to admit it.
Losers like you always invent excuses to avoid admitting your own fuck ups.

Here you are doing it for your cult leader.

Losers like you always invent excuses to avoid admitting your own fuck ups.

Here you are doing it for your cult leader.

Always with the cult accusations, from a person who's entire political philosophy is collectivism and groupthink.

No wonder no one on this board takes you seriously.

Of course he is. People are still getting kicked off Twitter, sometimes just because they pissed him off. Lying just make you look like more of a pathetic cultist.

Hero worship is for children. Worshiping of wealth is equally childish. I have as much of a problem with his cult as I do him. He’s a deeply flawed person, with a lot of good traits. Treating him as an infallible god is bad for everyone.

Far less people, and for far more serious issues than saying a woman cannot have a penis.

Of course you do, because you're in his cult and can't think for yourself.
Give the man a chance. We are a declining nation. The costs of doing real hardware are expensive compared to competitors like China. NASA and the government picked Starship for a reason. They know the truth.

Give the man a chance. We are a declining nation. The costs of doing real hardware are expensive compared to competitors like China. NASA and the government picked Starship for a reason. They know the truth.
They picked Starship because Musk undercut the bids and Congress didn't appropriate nearly enough money.

Always with the cult accusations, from a person who's entire political philosophy is collectivism and groupthink.

No wonder no one on this board takes you seriously.
When the shoe fits.

You cultists were trying to tell us how he was such a genius in dicking around with his purchase of Twitter, but he still had to pay the full price. It was obvious to everyone who wasn't completely up his ass.

They picked Starship because Musk undercut the bids and Congress didn't appropriate nearly enough money.
because Musk is paying for it. NASA sees the potential. You must work in a guaranteed employment for the government.

because Musk is paying for it. NASA sees the potential. You must work in a guaranteed employment for the government.
The government sent Musk something like $3 billon of our money and we have no idea when or if we will get our product.

So you lied. Gotcha.

No, I didn't. What was my actual lie?

Remember a lie has to be a matter of fact a person knows is false. Not a generalization, not an opinion, not a fact they don't realize is false.

When the shoe fits.

You cultists were trying to tell us how he was such a genius in dicking around with his purchase of Twitter, but he still had to pay the full price. It was obvious to everyone who wasn't completely up his ass.

You just keep showing this is all about hatred and has nothing to do about what he is doing.

Like the typical leftist, you are mad he isn't lockstep with all you little wanna be Sparticists, so you bitch, moan, and pretend it's about the facts when it's really about your own inability to handle things you don't like.

Poor wibble bao bae, need a boddle?

No, I didn't. What was my actual lie?

Remember a lie has to be a matter of fact a person knows is false. Not a generalization, not an opinion, not a fact they don't realize is false.
You said he didn't censor. Then you admitted he only censored a little.

You said he didn't censor. Then you admitted he only censored a little.

I said he's against censorship.

re-read what I posted, bitch.

Being against it doesn't mean not moderating. The issue was Twitter was moderating to censor views it didn't like, basically anything to the right of Mitt Romney, while allowing leftists groups carte blance.

The government sent Musk something like $3 billon of our money and we have no idea when or if we will get our product.
The government phuked up getting people into space. We depended on Russia to do that for near a decade. So just on that Musk is owed.

You just keep showing this is all about hatred and has nothing to do about what he is doing.

Like the typical leftist, you are mad he isn't lockstep with all you little wanna be Sparticists, so you bitch, moan, and pretend it's about the facts when it's really about your own inability to handle things you don't like.

Poor wibble bao bae, need a boddle?
Uh, yeah, it is about what he's doing.

Musk got talked into buying Twitter after being egged on by a bunch of like minded cultists. He hastily signed a merger agreement and then tried to back out. We said he was making a mistake by dicking around with the Twitter agreement and all you little cultists said he's such a perfect litttle genius that he couldn't possibly be making any mistakes and he knows exactly what he was doing.

We were right and you cultists can't ever admit it.

He also said he was a free speech absolutist and that's why he wanted to buy Twitter. We said that'll never work and is a stupid idea. We were right because it took a few weeks before he realized he can't run Twitter as a free speech absolutists and had to start taking down content that was perfectly legal but that he didn't want to support it on his platform.

We were right and you cultists can't ever admit it.

The problem with you is that you can't think for yourself. Your too weak minded to do it, which is why you're prone to hero worship and cultist behavior. You let other people think for you, lazy asshole.

I said he's against censorship.

re-read what I posted, bitch.

Being against it doesn't mean not moderating. The issue was Twitter was moderating to censor views it didn't like, basically anything to the right of Mitt Romney, while allowing leftists groups carte blance.
It's censorship when someone you don't like does it. It's moderating when someone you do like does it.

It's the same fucking thing, loser. You just call it different things to excuse it.

He's clearly not against censorship because if he was, he wouldn't be doing it.

Forum List

Back