Speaker Boehner Gets SLAMMED By REPUBLICANS!!

DO IT RIGHT! Order the Judicial Committee to investigate the possibilities of drafting Articles of Impeachment as the constitution calls for.

Can you have them do it before the next election?

Let the voters show their appreciation

How can that be, I thought all Republicans are in lock step with each other.
Fortunately, not all of them are that naive. Some can actually see right through their Republican leader's intentions enough to put the reins to him before he puts them all to shame.

Wow, a thread shot through with grade school wisdom from both sides.

Need I remind you that the Senate is controlled by liberal Democrats, and they would never convict Obama of any impeachment charge, regardless of how valid the charge was. That fact alone belies any reasonable expectation of a successful impeachment, and an unsuccessful impeachment would play right into the liberal Democrat's political rhetoric.

Consequently, any cry for impeachment, regardless of the source, is evidence of blind partisanship sans reason.

The right approach is to use the power of the purse and stop Obama in his tracks. Obama can not operate without funds, and the House has the ability to cut off his funds. The first step in such an operation would be to fund all necessary government programs, so that there could be no claim of shutting down the government. Next is to not fund any of the programs that Republicans are opposed to. Defund all grant programs and government loan programs, with the exception of student loans and grants. Refuse to fund the EPA, and cut Justice Department authorizations to the bare bone.

That is how you rein in an out of control president.

Boy, it must be really hard when your own political party comes down hard on you, Boehner, for wanting to sue President Obama. They want for you to stop wasting tax payer dollars on this farce. They do not approve of your doing that. Got it?!

Boehner's lawsuit short on details, supporters - CNN.com

Nothing identifies Republicans as the party of pussies as much as.....I'm going to sue
34.gif
Meeeoooowww! Pffttttt!!

Forum List

Back