Speaker Pelosi will launch her own partisan insurrection investigation

Hell its been investigated to death. Pelousy is just looking to stick her nose in it to see what she can get out of it.

What an imbecile and a waster of tax dollars and time.
BENGHAZI!
Well you considered Benghazi a waste of time and money. Then you must think Pelousy's investigation is the same. Right??
Since you cannot spell properly the Speaker's name, I'll just refer to your mother as "that ho", ok?

Benghazi was a huge nothing burger. This insurrection was serious, and GOP support for it is treasonous. Clearly we have a big problem with fascism having become the philosophy of the Republicans, and those Republiklan politicians who supported and encouraged the insurrection must be dealt with.

Either federal prison or a rope.

Hell its been investigated to death. Pelousy is just looking to stick her nose in it to see what she can get out of it.

Your treason is noted, and reported.

You misspelled the Speaker's name, and so we must continue to spell your mother's name "foul skank".

They have to feed their rubes their daily bullshit. And they eat it up. Look right above me for example ^^
Interesting language given the nonsense the white right (Republicans) believe these days.

Tucker, Breitbart, OAN, Q... who are the "rubes" in play here, eh?

Today in 2021, to be a Republican is to be a traitor.
wtf are you talking about?

Princess Nancy just can't relent. She will likely generate press on this issue from now through 2024 with her select (partisan Democrat) committee to investigate the Jan 6 "insurrection" at the Capitol Building. This perpetually smiling, senile, holier-than-thou, partisan hag is the epitome of wasted time and money. Our country would improve exponentially with her demise.

Why doesn't that nasty bitch just die?
If any nasty bitches are to die, they should be those in your family. Is your nasty bitch mama dead yet?

Indeed she is...she died in 1975. But thanks for asking! Now, maybe that nasty bitch will be next. Or possibly someone in YOUR family :clap:

You misspelled the Speaker's name, and so we must continue to spell your mother's name "foul skank".

Wow....but family (yours) aside - don't you find it interesting that Trump has been investigated some 11 times and STILL no charges have been filed. In other words, you fascist asswipes are going to continue to investigate Trump until you can charge him with spitting on the street. All in order to keep him from running again.

With a pathetic bunch of fascist assholes you guys are.

Pedo Joe announced yesterday it was NOT an insurrection.

BENGHAZI!
Well you considered Benghazi a waste of time and money. Then you must think Pelousy's investigation is the same. Right??

BENGHAZI!
Gesundheit.
Your treasonous name-calling of the President means that we will have to refer similiarly to your family members. Your daddy, for example, we'll call Pedo Dad, since I'm sure he is the reason you're such a misfit.

Curious, what do we call your POS "daddy" who probably has 16 kids by other mothers?

BENGHAZI!
Since you cannot spell properly the Speaker's name, I'll just refer to your mother as "that ho", ok?

Benghazi was a huge nothing burger. This insurrection was serious, and GOP support for it is treasonous. Clearly we have a big problem with fascism having become the philosophy of the Republicans, and those Republiklan politicians who supported and encouraged the insurrection must be dealt with.

Either federal prison or a rope.

Bullshit - just like you.

Wow....but family (yours) aside - don't you find it interesting that Trump has been investigated some 11 times and STILL no charges have been filed. In other words, you fascist asswipes are going to continue to investigate Trump until you can charge him with spitting on the street. All in order to keep him from running again.

Trump was impeached twice

They have to feed their rubes their daily bullshit. And they eat it up. Look right above me for example ^^
Interesting language given the nonsense the white right (Republicans) believe these days.

Tucker, Breitbart, OAN, Q... who are the "rubes" in play here, eh?

Today in 2021, to be a Republican is to be a traitor.

Then skippy, you can call me a "traitor" and I wear that as a badge of honor just like I did when you assholes called us "racists"

Fascist assholes the lot of you

And?......................

can't believe that you would buy into this BLM Antifa crap. I am talking about an army of traitors attacking the US Government carrying out its constitutional duty. Your whore lost the 2020 election. He is not wanted. Get over it.
That is a highly emotional and partisan rant

The incident on 1-6 was a direct result of leftwing violence that went unchecked for 18 months

What a load of crap. There wasn't one Democrat who called for a smashing of the capitol. Trump orchestrated it and you know it now you want to swing the blame.
They were republican like you who wanted to destroy democracy because you didn't like losing. Well stuff you.
You're no better than those bunch of thugs.

Your party has history that day and I will remind you of it forever. Patriots my arse.

Pelosi will use her crazy insurrection conspiracy to distract from the election audits that will bury the dirty democrats.

pelosicrazybhgffgfdf.gif

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!
Behghazi, where Obama and Clinton arranged the kidnapping of Ambassador Stevens and left Stevens and 3 others to die?
BENGHAZI!

Where Republicans seized on a terrorist attack for political gain.
Didn’t see Democrats do that after 9-11 did ya?
Benghazi! Where the Democrats abandoned a US AMBASSADOR and left him to be tortured to death...while the President prepared for a fund raiser...and the Secretary of State did NOTHING...and the Obubba Admin later claimed multiple times that it was a spontaneous uprising because of a video that offended their buddies, the Muslim murderers.
Can you show where Obama sent a terrorist mob to attack the US Embassy like Trump sent to attack the US Capitol?

Show where Trump sent a terrorist mob. Did any Trump supporter go and shoot up an open field of Democrat Congressional Reps? See Bernie Sanders.
No, they just tried to subvert our democracy to get the loser of the election to be declared the winner. Bunch of fucking fruitcakes. :cuckoo:
They did?

Link?

Maybe ask this guy to help you out.

View attachment 505229
Trump: We must stop the steal

Nope. Not in there.

Try again.

No need to. Your ignorance isn't my problem.

I accept your concession.

Dismissed.

LOLOL

It's amusing how you declare victory when you're defeated.

What did I lose in this? You seem confused.

You asked me how did Trump attempt to subvert our democracy. I quoted him telling his mob they "must stop the steal." He literally implored them to prevent the democratically elected president-elect so that he, the loser of the election, could remain as president. That's a complete and utter cry to subvert our democracy.

Amusingly, all you could muster was a pathetically weak, nuh-uh. Even funnier, while you're lying on the ground, you shook your walker at me. Made me laugh.

Ive-fallen-and-I-cant-get-up.jpg

100% EXONERATED Twice.

Princess Nancy just can't relent. She will likely generate press on this issue from now through 2024 with her select (partisan Democrat) committee to investigate the Jan 6 "insurrection" at the Capitol Building. This perpetually smiling, senile, holier-than-thou, partisan hag is the epitome of wasted time and money. Our country would improve exponentially with her demise.

So?

Can you blame her? She proposed a bipartisan investigation comprised of 5 Democrats and 5 Republicans. Republicans told her to fuck off. So now she's moving forward with a partisan investigation and telling Republicans to fuck off.

I fail to see the problem here?
Republicans were given an opportunity to participate equally

They declined. Must be because they want Nancy to do it.
No it was because it was a waste of time. Its been investigated to death. Why waste more time and tax dollars on it.
LOL

It's still gonna be investigated. Only now, Republicans forfeited their opportunity for a bipartisan investigation. Now all they can do is bitch & moan about it when it gets released.

100% EXONERATED Twice.
LOLOLOL

Suuure, exonerated like Bill Clinton.

100% EXONERATED Twice.

That is a complete lie. Both times he was found guilty in the house so both times he was impeached.
Because the senate numbers defeated the bill it does not dissolve his impeachment.
Read the constitution know all.

Forum List

Back