Speaker Pelosi will launch her own partisan insurrection investigation

Princess Nancy just can't relent. She will likely generate press on this issue from now through 2024 with her select (partisan Democrat) committee to investigate the Jan 6 "insurrection" at the Capitol Building. This perpetually smiling, senile, holier-than-thou, partisan hag is the epitome of wasted time and money. Our country would improve exponentially with her demise.

I want her to go to the bitter end and make you repigs suffer. It was the greatest blight on American democracy and you treasonous redneck supported it. Home of the brave my ass.
You don't even respect democracy but call yourselves patriots. Hypocrites is more accurate.
Fuck you. Keep this shit up and there will be no more "America" as we know it.

And fuck you. You were relentless when persecuting Obama and Clinton so no we it's my turn.
The America as we know it is a cesspool of rotten corrupt repigs controlling all the wealth and stating blacks into poverty and racism.
If your were a true patriot you would condemn the riots because it was republicans who did it and you know w it. But no, by saying nothing and objecting to an inquiry, you are showing your support for it. And your call yourself a patriot, home of the brave etc.
You capitalist red neck fascist.
You mad?

What a brilliantly researched profound statement. Such a mountain of intelligence.
I can see we are in for a massive refund for your education.

Princess Nancy just can't relent. She will likely generate press on this issue from now through 2024 with her select (partisan Democrat) committee to investigate the Jan 6 "insurrection" at the Capitol Building. This perpetually smiling, senile, holier-than-thou, partisan hag is the epitome of wasted time and money. Our country would improve exponentially with her demise.

I want her to go to the bitter end and make you repigs suffer. It was the greatest blight on American democracy and you treasonous redneck supported it. Home of the brave my ass.
You don't even respect democracy but call yourselves patriots. Hypocrites is more accurate.

And fuck you. You were relentless when persecuting Obama and Clinton so no we it's my turn.
The America as we know it is a cesspool of rotten corrupt repigs controlling all the wealth and stating blacks into poverty and racism.
If your were a true patriot you would condemn the riots because it was republicans who did it and you know w it. But no, by saying nothing and objecting to an inquiry, you are showing your support for it. And your call yourself a patriot, home of the brave etc.
You mad?

What a brilliantly researched profound statement. Such a mountain of intelligence.
I don't recall you paying for my education.

Simmer down, Buttercup. You are wound a little tight.

You mad?

I don't recall you paying for my education.

Simmer down, Buttercup. You are wound a little tight.

I'm fine comrade. I just love taking the piss out of you intellectual vacuums

can't believe that you would buy into this BLM Antifa crap. I am talking about an army of traitors attacking the US Government carrying out its constitutional duty. Your whore lost the 2020 election. He is not wanted. Get over it.
That is a highly emotional and partisan rant

The incident on 1-6 was a direct result of leftwing violence that went unchecked for 18 months

So?

Can you blame her? She proposed a bipartisan investigation comprised of 5 Democrats and 5 Republicans. Republicans told her to fuck off. So now she's moving forward with a partisan investigation and telling Republicans to fuck off.

I fail to see the problem here?
Republicans were given an opportunity to participate equally

They declined. Must be because they want Nancy to do it.

So?

Can you blame her? She proposed a bipartisan investigation comprised of 5 Democrats and 5 Republicans. Republicans told her to fuck off. So now she's moving forward with a partisan investigation and telling Republicans to fuck off.

Absolutely they want her to run with this. She always ends up stepping on her dick with these things.

Hell its been investigated to death. Pelousy is just looking to stick her nose in it to see what she can get out of it.

What an imbecile and a waster of tax dollars and time.
BENGHAZI!
Well you considered Benghazi a waste of time and money. Then you must think Pelousy's investigation is the same. Right??

BENGHAZI!
Behghazi, where Obama and Clinton arranged the kidnapping of Ambassador Stevens and left Stevens and 3 others to die?
BENGHAZI!

Where Republicans seized on a terrorist attack for political gain.
Didn’t see Democrats do that after 9-11 did ya?
Benghazi! Where the Democrats abandoned a US AMBASSADOR and left him to be tortured to death...while the President prepared for a fund raiser...and the Secretary of State did NOTHING...and the Obubba Admin later claimed multiple times that it was a spontaneous uprising because of a video that offended their buddies, the Muslim murderers.
Can you show where Obama sent a terrorist mob to attack the US Embassy like Trump sent to attack the US Capitol?

Show where Trump sent a terrorist mob. Did any Trump supporter go and shoot up an open field of Democrat Congressional Reps? See Bernie Sanders.
No, they just tried to subvert our democracy to get the loser of the election to be declared the winner. Bunch of fucking fruitcakes. :cuckoo:
They did?

Link?

Maybe ask this guy to help you out.

View attachment 505229
Trump: We must stop the steal

Nope. Not in there.

Try again.

No need to. Your ignorance isn't my problem.

I accept your concession.

Dismissed.

LOLOL

It's amusing how you declare victory when you're defeated.

Hell its been investigated to death. Pelousy is just looking to stick her nose in it to see what she can get out of it.

BENGHAZI!
Well you considered Benghazi a waste of time and money. Then you must think Pelousy's investigation is the same. Right??

BENGHAZI!
Behghazi, where Obama and Clinton arranged the kidnapping of Ambassador Stevens and left Stevens and 3 others to die?
BENGHAZI!

Benghazi! Where the Democrats abandoned a US AMBASSADOR and left him to be tortured to death...while the President prepared for a fund raiser...and the Secretary of State did NOTHING...and the Obubba Admin later claimed multiple times that it was a spontaneous uprising because of a video that offended their buddies, the Muslim murderers.
Can you show where Obama sent a terrorist mob to attack the US Embassy like Trump sent to attack the US Capitol?

Show where Trump sent a terrorist mob. Did any Trump supporter go and shoot up an open field of Democrat Congressional Reps? See Bernie Sanders.
No, they just tried to subvert our democracy to get the loser of the election to be declared the winner. Bunch of fucking fruitcakes. :cuckoo:
They did?

Link?

View attachment 505229

Nope. Not in there.

Try again.

Dismissed.

LOLOL

Why?
That is what Trump did

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!
BENGHAZI!

They did?

Link?

View attachment 505229

Nope. Not in there.

Try again.

Dismissed.

LOLOL

Why?
That is what Trump did

When Trump did it, it threatened our democracy. But nostra is just a harmless nobody; when he does it, it makes me laugh.

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!
BENGHAZI!

They did?

Link?

View attachment 505229

Nope. Not in there.

Try again.

Dismissed.

LOLOL

What did I lose in this? You seem confused.

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!
BENGHAZI!

They did?

Link?

View attachment 505229

Nope. Not in there.

Try again.

Dismissed.

LOLOL

Why?
That is what Trump did

When Trump did it, it threatened our democracy. But nostra is just a harmless nobody; when he does it, it makes me laugh.

Threatened our democracy???????????? :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::itsok:

1624629463874.png

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!
BENGHAZI!

They did?

Link?

View attachment 505229

Nope. Not in there.

Try again.

Dismissed.

LOLOL

Why?
That is what Trump did

Threatened our democracy???????????? :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::itsok:

View attachment 505366

That grinning jerk off is carrying away the Speaker of the House's podium.

Yes

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!
BENGHAZI!

They did?

Link?

View attachment 505229

Nope. Not in there.

Try again.

Dismissed.

LOLOL

Why?
That is what Trump did

View attachment 505366

Yes

THE END OF OUR DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BENGHAZI!

BENGHAZI!
BENGHAZI!

They did?

Link?

View attachment 505229

Nope. Not in there.

Try again.

Dismissed.

LOLOL

Why?
That is what Trump did

View attachment 505366

Yes

THE END OF OUR DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The TRUMPmob tried to stop our democracy

They slowed it but did not stop it

I'm sure she will, digging up dirt that you can blame on your enemies is called "opposition research".

If there is an objection to a partisan commission to look into the siege at the Capitol, it would have behooved the GOP to have supported an independent probe…

So?

No it was because it was a waste of time. Its been investigated to death. Why waste more time and tax dollars on it.

So?

No it was because it was a waste of time. Its been investigated to death. Why waste more time and tax dollars on it.
It has?

Where is the report?
Can I see it?

Everything you've said about Pelosi, I triple it and direct it to your mother, ok, white-right terrorist traitor foul-mouthed boy?

On 1-6, you white-right fascists (Republicans) committed insurrectionist treason. You will all pay for it. That is already happening. Those supporting the insurrection are also being reported.

Hell at this point I have a direct line to the FBI...

Y'all going down, traitors. This will remain a DEMOCRATIC and FREE country despite all you traitors.

So?

It has hardly been investigated at all, so far.

You're thinking of Hillary and Benghazi.

Forum List

Back