Speaker Wacky Nancy Pelosi to the Washington Post: Impeaching President Trump is "just not worth it"

Pelosi: 'Not worth it' to impeach Trump

The hell you say!

What gives Dims? This is what you ran on. This is what you promised your base. All I've heard is how Trump has endangered national security due to the fact he has colluded with Putin. All I've heard is how dangerous Trump is because he is unstable, he is stupid, he is Hitler, blah, blah, blah, blah, freak'in blah!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all of a sudden Pelosi does not want to be divisive?

Do these people smoke crack 24/7 or just 24/7?

It's all about campaign donations. Donald is Pelosi's best money maker. Just look at the border national emergency declaration. Pelosi and the rest of Democratic leadership were already aware that Donald was going to play the national emergency card. They could have preempted it, by getting tough on the budget negotiations and digging in their heels to attach an amendment to the spending bill. Instead, they willfully chose to leave the opening.

Within minutes of Donald's announcement, solicitation emails were being distributed by Pelosi's campaign and their PACs, begging for money to help fight against the President's plans.

She is probably trying to distance herself from the radical left.
They are really embarrassing the rest of the party.
The radical left is now the mainstream democrat....Pelosi is the old guard....

The hell you say!

What gives Dims? This is what you ran on. This is what you promised your base. All I've heard is how Trump has endangered national security due to the fact he has colluded with Putin. All I've heard is how dangerous Trump is because he is unstable, he is stupid, he is Hitler, blah, blah, blah, blah, freak'in blah!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy wants Trump impeached more then she wants her teeth back. However if Trump is impeached he opens his mouth about Hillary her server and everyone who used it and Trump knows full well that none of Hillary's emails were deleted by formatting a hard drive. Email just does not work that way.

No I am not an expert, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night...……………..

She'll wait for Mueller's recommendation

All I've heard is how the evidence is sooooo overwhelming. So if the evidence is so bad against Trump and the Republic is under such emanate threat, why in the hell is Mueller dragging his feet like this?

Use the pot or get the hell off!

I'm sick to death of the incessant whining and hate speech against a seemingly innocent man.

The burden of proof is on the accusers, and they keep dragging their feet. Now they say they are not even going to impeach him?

Pelosi has essentially validated the theory about the Deep State.

All I've heard is how the evidence is sooooo overwhelming. So if the evidence is so bad against Trump and the Republic is under such emanate threat, why in the hell is Mueller dragging his feet like this?

I'm sick to death of the incessant whining and hate speech against a seemingly innocent man.

The burden of proof is on the accusers, and they keep dragging their feet. Now they say they are not even going to impeach him?

In mafia take-downs, you don't want to tip off your marks.

In mafia take-downs, you don't want to tip off your marks.

I see, so Trump is part of the mafia now as well.

eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat-160x160.jpg

Liberals are pussies....their hats prove it. Grow a fucking pair and bring impeachment charges.

The hell you say!

Lol
Because there is no Russian connection...

She’s not for impeachment, because she has nothing, and never has. If you listen to her speak, she says nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can she say 'nothing' when you understood her enough to answer what she said?

Jeez...you Trumpbots REALLY need to learn what words mean before you use them.

Have a nice day.

I was wondering the same thing, McLovin. How about, she’s a dumb ass. Now maybe you should get back to that joint you were puffing on.

LOL...not much of an intellectual are you?

Call her a dumb ass all you want...I am no fan of hers.

And I don't like pot, thanks - it makes me paranoid.

She’s not for impeachment, because she has nothing, and never has. If you listen to her speak, she says nothing.

How can she say 'nothing' when you understood her enough to answer what she said?

Jeez...you Trumpbots REALLY need to learn what words mean before you use them.

Have a nice day.
Grasp straws much?

The guy's point was lame - and I called him on it. Ohhh...did I hurt his wittle feewings?

And you seem to run away from answering questions that make your point erroneous?

I will ask again:

'The fiscal deficits are higher how then when Obama left office.
How is that 'an improvement' exactly?

The goods trade deficits are higher since Trump took over...how is that 'an improvement' exactly?'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back