Speaking of Billionaires...Manipulation...Crony Capitalism...

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
A San Francisco Billionaire Just Bought Obama and Delayed the Keystone XL Pipeline

Obama being bought...just in time for the Mid-Terms...Isn't he telling he wants to deal with Republicans regarding the economy...rather than focus on ObamaCare...?

Bunch of threads around here decrying the KOCH Brothers and Billionaires being for the rich Republicans....Hey Statist Libs...WHERE are you on this? Deany? Anyone...?

While the media is obsessed with the Koch brothers this campaign season, a billionaire hedge fund manager from San Francisco just bought off the White House to the tune of $100 million in order to delay the Keystone XL pipeline decision.
From Fox News:
The Obama administration once again has punted on a final decision for the Keystone XL pipeline, announcing ahead of the holiday weekend it is extending a key review period indefinitely — a move that could push off a determination until after the midterm elections.

Republicans, as well as red-state Democrats who want the proposed Canada-to-Texas pipeline approved, slammed the administration for the delay. Democrats even threatened to find ways to go around the president to get the project approved.

“It’s absolutely ridiculous that this well over five year long process is continuing for an undetermined amount of time,” Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D., said in a statement.
What you won’t hear about in mainstream media is how Billionaire Tom Steyer drove the decision by promising to spend $100 million to help Democrats in the midterm election who help defeat the project...
The corruption continues...

A San Francisco Billionaire Just Bought Obama and Delayed the Keystone XL Pipeline

Obama being bought...just in time for the Mid-Terms...Isn't he telling he wants to deal with Republicans regarding the economy...rather than focus on ObamaCare...?

Bunch of threads around here decrying the KOCH Brothers and Billionaires being for the rich Republicans....Hey Statist Libs...WHERE are you on this? Deany? Anyone...?

While the media is obsessed with the Koch brothers this campaign season, a billionaire hedge fund manager from San Francisco just bought off the White House to the tune of $100 million in order to delay the Keystone XL pipeline decision.
From Fox News:
The Obama administration once again has punted on a final decision for the Keystone XL pipeline, announcing ahead of the holiday weekend it is extending a key review period indefinitely — a move that could push off a determination until after the midterm elections.

Republicans, as well as red-state Democrats who want the proposed Canada-to-Texas pipeline approved, slammed the administration for the delay. Democrats even threatened to find ways to go around the president to get the project approved.

“It’s absolutely ridiculous that this well over five year long process is continuing for an undetermined amount of time,” Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D., said in a statement.
What you won’t hear about in mainstream media is how Billionaire Tom Steyer drove the decision by promising to spend $100 million to help Democrats in the midterm election who help defeat the project...

Nice to see Heidi be true to her election promise that she would side with her State over Washington, DC. I know that politicians like her get labelled "a blue dog Demorat" but to me she's just a great Democrat from "the old days".

I hear her interviewed all the time on KFYR and other conservative stations. What's really cool about her in this day and age of polarized politics is she is old school in her belief that she represents all the people of ND not just the Democrats who sent her to Washington.

Bravo Heidi. I wish there were more like you!

:eusa_clap:

From Fox News:

Nice to see Heidi be true to her election promise that she would side with her State over Washington, DC. I know that politicians like her get labelled "a blue dog Demorat" but to me she's just a great Democrat from "the old days".

I hear her interviewed all the time on KFYR and other conservative stations. What's really cool about her in this day and age of polarized politics is she is old school in her belief that she represents all the people of ND not just the Democrats who sent her to Washington.

Thanks. Seems the left doesn't wish to address this...and that's fine. It just bolsters my point and topedos ANYTHING else I hear coming from the left regarding "Republicans and the RICH". It happens on BOTH SIDES.

Thanks. Seems the left doesn't wish to address this...and that's fine. It just bolsters my point and topedos ANYTHING else I hear coming from the left regarding "Republicans and the RICH". It happens on BOTH SIDES.

Yes but even more so with the leftists. There are more rich Democrats in Washington then rich Republicans. The political class (includes both parties) gets rich off of stealing the liberties of us commoners.:mad:

Yes but even more so with the leftists. There are more rich Democrats in Washington then rich Republicans. The political class (includes both parties) gets rich off of stealing the liberties of us commoners.:mad:
And PROFIT...from LAW(s) they make that impede our liberty...that they make themselves IMMUNE to. It has to cease...one way or another. And since they aren't listening? You know OUR options grow few as to action...but then ME, YOU...would be called "TERRORISTS" by the likes of Dingy Harry Reid...one of the biggest offenders of ALL.

we are so screwed this government is so corrupted, is bought and sold, our own President gets liar of the Year awarded to him..

Also Obama hasn't signed up enough on welfare yet so he can't let something like this go through where it would bring JOBS TO THE PEOPLE

we are so screwed this government is so corrupted, is bought and sold, our own President gets liar of the Year awarded to him..

Also Obama hasn't signed up enough on welfare yet so he can't let something like this go through where it would bring JOBS TO THE PEOPLE
And isn't it lovely that HIS decision regarding the pipeline is being 'put off' depending upon the outcome of the MIDTERMS? And at the BEHEST of a left-leaning BILLIONAIRE that has pledged $100M for Democrats?

All the while...Obama in his presser lambasted Republicans for their opposition to Obamacare...and said Republicans should be working with him for JOBS? The economy?

(WHERE the FUCK has he been the past 5.5 years)??

Telling, isn't it? This Jackhole that thinks he's President cannot get off the campaign trail...as MILLIONS are hurting due to HIS, and the Democrat's handiwork...? MORE worried about their power over US than US.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back