Speaking of Billionaires...Manipulation...Crony Capitalism...

Both sides do it and it needs to stop, but I doubt it will...
YOU are the ONLY one (that I consider LEFT), that had the honesty to address this. I have a newly found respect for you.

*THANK YOU*. REP forthcoming. I owe you.

That says a lot actually. no other libs on this thread ..Imagine that
Nailed. Their idea of just 'Republicans' helping the rich get richer and manipulating elections jut went down the crapper.

We need to remind the hypocritical liberals when the spout their vile.
This is a great thread to refer to.

A San Francisco Billionaire Just Bought Obama and Delayed the Keystone XL Pipeline

Obama being bought...just in time for the Mid-Terms...Isn't he telling he wants to deal with Republicans regarding the economy...rather than focus on ObamaCare...?

Bunch of threads around here decrying the KOCH Brothers and Billionaires being for the rich Republicans....Hey Statist Libs...WHERE are you on this? Deany? Anyone...?

While the media is obsessed with the Koch brothers this campaign season, a billionaire hedge fund manager from San Francisco just bought off the White House to the tune of $100 million in order to delay the Keystone XL pipeline decision.
From Fox News:
The Obama administration once again has punted on a final decision for the Keystone XL pipeline, announcing ahead of the holiday weekend it is extending a key review period indefinitely — a move that could push off a determination until after the midterm elections.

Republicans, as well as red-state Democrats who want the proposed Canada-to-Texas pipeline approved, slammed the administration for the delay. Democrats even threatened to find ways to go around the president to get the project approved.

“It’s absolutely ridiculous that this well over five year long process is continuing for an undetermined amount of time,” Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D., said in a statement.
What you won’t hear about in mainstream media is how Billionaire Tom Steyer drove the decision by promising to spend $100 million to help Democrats in the midterm election who help defeat the project...
The corruption continues...

What's the problem?

I thought corporations were people and money was speech!

Are you denying his money the right to talk?

What kind of republicans are you?

As long as the economy keeps rolling all is fine. When the pipeline is needed, it will be there regardless of all this money being spent.

That's the Capitalist way. Let the engine continue and the politicians politic.

I forsee a worsened economy by 2016 and a Republican win.

This is just money talk. :)

Both sides do it and should be allowed to do it and the pipeline will be built regardless.

A San Francisco Billionaire Just Bought Obama and Delayed the Keystone XL Pipeline

Obama being bought...just in time for the Mid-Terms...Isn't he telling he wants to deal with Republicans regarding the economy...rather than focus on ObamaCare...?

Bunch of threads around here decrying the KOCH Brothers and Billionaires being for the rich Republicans....Hey Statist Libs...WHERE are you on this? Deany? Anyone...?

While the media is obsessed with the Koch brothers this campaign season, a billionaire hedge fund manager from San Francisco just bought off the White House to the tune of $100 million in order to delay the Keystone XL pipeline decision.
From Fox News:
The Obama administration once again has punted on a final decision for the Keystone XL pipeline, announcing ahead of the holiday weekend it is extending a key review period indefinitely — a move that could push off a determination until after the midterm elections.

Republicans, as well as red-state Democrats who want the proposed Canada-to-Texas pipeline approved, slammed the administration for the delay. Democrats even threatened to find ways to go around the president to get the project approved.

“It’s absolutely ridiculous that this well over five year long process is continuing for an undetermined amount of time,” Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D., said in a statement.
What you won’t hear about in mainstream media is how Billionaire Tom Steyer drove the decision by promising to spend $100 million to help Democrats in the midterm election who help defeat the project...

What's the problem?

He's pointing out the hypocrisy of the leftist....Where are they in this thread?

Both sides do it and it needs to stop, but I doubt it will...

The SCOTUS decides which cases it will hear, and which it will not.

They continue to reduce limitations on contributions, ruling again just recently to remove limits on campaign contributions.

Outside of a visible quid pro quo, the moneyed can do whever they want.

Saying "it needs to stop" is just pissing in the wind.

What's the problem?

He's pointing out the hypocrisy of the leftist....Where are they in this thread?

Ya got one! :)

Specifically, what law would that be?

Not paying attention I see, your dear leader ignores any law he finds politically inconvenient.

So it's just a saying? Kind of like "secret Muslim?"

Sorry, ii'm new. I don't know when you're just kidding.

Carry on, you'll fit right in with the other libs here, deflection is noted and just a hint, spell check is your friend, most all browsers have one.

What's the problem?

Yeah? Sooo you would agree that the Republicans have no more big money donors than the Democrats right? and they are just as much if not more crony capitalist than the Republicans are right? and the bull pushed by the Democrat party machine that they are more for the "Common man" is just that right?

Not paying attention I see, your dear leader ignores any law he finds politically inconvenient.

So it's just a saying? Kind of like "secret Muslim?"

Sorry, ii'm new. I don't know when you're just kidding.

Carry on, you'll fit right in with the other libs here, deflection is noted and just a hint, spell check is your friend, most all browsers have one.

Sorry, it's a quote. I can't change the spelling.

What's the problem?

Got a hypocrite? Liberals chastise the right for the big money supposedly buying laws and votes, this seem to be what this liberal is doing. Of course the hypocritical liberals on this board are running away from this thread. Really showing the hypocrisy.

The GOP is the party of GREEDY rich a-holes, fighing for pollution and screwing the nonrich whille cutting their own taxes duh...

The OP is bs, there's no real connection to the bs jobs of this stupid pipeline, but there's nothing tenuous about the link between Koch and other GOP billionnaires and tawdry GOP propaganda and bs thievery campaigns, hater dupes..

Yeah? Sooo you would agree that the Republicans have no more big money donors than the Democrats right? and they are just as much if not more crony capitalist than the Republicans are right? and the bull pushed by the Democrat party machine that they are more for the "Common man" is just that right?

No my post points back to the OP making assertions outside of the facts. There are no laws broken here. No quid pro quo.

There is no hypocrisy on the part of the left. If the Koch Brothers were being accused of illegal activities by the administration, you would see them being frogmarched into Federal Court. But they're not. Instead, their wealth has doubled during Obama's tenure.

Same laws apply to democratic donors.

Which law is any party breaking?

Forum List

Back