Special Grand Jury approved in Fulton County election probe

Why would anyone need to demand voter ID? An overwhelming majority (81%) of respondents also said they support voters being required to show ID in order to vote,
Last....is using the trumpian victim card. Everyone is out to get the repubs....

As is the case with most everything else, the rule of law has been compromised by toxic Republican partisan politics.
It has. I have faith that we will hold the line. We pursue that fight every day now, because it's a fight worth having. That's a good thing.

There is so much, but so much evidence circling Trump's bloated wagon of criminality, the country has really no choice but to give it front and center attention.

The cultists will continue to crow TDS, but I'm good with that. It's just a constant reminder that we are doing the right thing.
I really comes down to exposing the truth vs hiding it. There has been one ruling against keeping it hidden after another.

Last....is using the trumpian victim card. Everyone is out to get the repubs....
Of course. Damn those 19% who do not want voter ID right? 🤪

These nincompoops have been pedaling voter ID for years, as if that is a thing. And now, with 400 voter suppression bills, while most having nothing to do with ID, they call them integrity bills. What a joke.

They simply cannot handle that the country is changing its demographics, and that these cultists are doomed, unless they pass all these cheating bills. I mean seriously, what a bunch of pathetic losers, who can't pull themselves up by the boot straps, and fight the good fight on the merits. But then, what merits do they have? They no longer have a governing ideology that represents "we the people." All they really do any more is try and tear government down. They don't even participate in the governance of this country. I'm not sure they ever did. But now, they've made it obvious and clear for us to understand that reality, without any doubt.

Why would anyone need to demand voter ID? An overwhelming majority (81%) of respondents also said they support voters being required to show ID in order to vote,
Then why are Democrats against it?

I really comes down to exposing the truth vs hiding it. There has been one ruling against keeping it hidden after another.
Yep, and I think the buck stops here with the committee and the DOJ. Without their commitment, the country will fall into the hands of these mindless Gargoyles.

Yep, and I think the buck stops here with the committee and the DOJ. Without their commitment, the country will fall into the hands of these mindless Gargoyles.
You mean their weaponization. They are fascists and you are an ignorant know nothing. Why do you inflict yourself on us?

Then why are Democrats against it?
That's your fantasy bozo. For at least fifteen years or more, these nut jobs have been pedaling the ID script as a go to strategy for suppression. But this year, lol, you all dropped a daisy cutter to voting rights with these suppression bills. You lost an election, pretty badly, that you claim was engulfed in fraud, while simultaneously producing zero evidence of fraud. And when the law suits piled on for fraud, and no evidence, you all went to phase two of overthrowing the election with obstructive calls for recalculating and inventing 11,000 more votes. In the mean time, while that wasn't working, the various states went and tried to use fake documents with fake electors to sign off that Trump won, then trying to convince Mike Pence to go along with the scheme. The brazen illegality and the disrespect for our institutions was like nothing this country had ever seen before. And you zeros keep trying to defend and go along with all these schemes, as if it's okay. It's not okay, it's illegal, and it's cheating. Damn you people to hell for disrespecting our country like this.

You mean their weaponization. They are fascists and you are an ignorant know nothing. Why do you inflict yourself on us?
Because you have no idea what Fascism is. And you won't be telling us either.

That's your fantasy bozo. For at least fifteen years or more, these nut jobs have been pedaling the ID script as a go to strategy for suppression. But this year, lol, you all dropped a daisy cutter to voting rights with these suppression bills. You lost an election, pretty badly, that you claim was engulfed in fraud, while simultaneously producing zero evidence of fraud. And when the law suits piled on for fraud, and no evidence, you all went to phase two of overthrowing the election with obstructive calls for recalculating and inventing 11,000 more votes. In the mean time, while that wasn't working, the various states went and tried to use fake documents with fake electors to sign off that Trump won, then trying to convince Mike Pence to go along with the scheme. The brazen illegality and the disrespect for our institutions was like nothing this country had ever seen before. And you zeros keep trying to defend and go along with all these schemes, as if it's okay. It's not okay, it's illegal, and it's cheating. Damn you people to hell for disrespecting our country like this.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Furtive attempts to run out the clock on the congressional investigative committee so that the revelations can be quashed by Trumpy Republicans are also futile. The evidence of criminality will be provided to the Justice Department that can prosecute the malefactors until January, 2025.

As long as they are repubs....the MAGA world is okay with it.

I think voter fraud should be punished harshly, regardless of who it is or for whom they voted. I think you'd have to agree that the best way to stop those damn Republicans from cheating is to require voter ID in all federal elections, right?

Furtive attempts to run out the clock on the congressional investigative committee so that the revelations can be quashed by Trumpy Republicans are also futile. The evidence of criminality will be provided to the Justice Department that can prosecute the malefactors until January, 2025.
Absolutely! Can you imagine, you show up to the Capitol a certain number of days out of the year as a Republican Congressman, and you swore an oath to the Constitution, while your entire day is spent covering for a grifter, who tried to overthrow our entire election process. And doing absolutely zero on the governing front, and you are thinking all that time, your saving grace is a midterm election? The Republican congressman is doing exactly what his criminal buddies are doing. Running out the clock. They think, that if they can just run the clock out long enough, it will save their job and their reputation. How sad and pathetic is that. And love of country, your oath, and doing your fucking job? WTF happened to working for the people? Republicans have turned over their service to country for a Trumpian grift.

I think voter fraud should be punished harshly, regardless of who it is or for whom they voted. I think you'd have to agree that the best way to stop those damn Republicans from cheating is to require voter ID in all federal elections, right?
Especially when it was them who got caught with voter fraud.

Absolutely! Can you imagine, you show up to the Capitol a certain number of days out of the year as a Republican Congressman, and you swore an oath to the Constitution, while your entire day is spent covering for a grifter, who tried to overthrow our entire election process. And doing absolutely zero on the governing front, and you are thinking all that time, your saving grace is a midterm election? The Republican congressman is doing exactly what his criminal buddies are doing. Running out the clock. They think, that if they can just run the clock out long enough, it will save their job and their reputation. How sad and pathetic is that. And love of country, your oath, and doing your fucking job? WTF happened to working for the people? Republicans have turned over their service to country for a Trumpian grift.
What should be embarrassing - sickening, in fact - is having honestly and candidly acknowledged the obvious, a political calculus then dictating that the truth one expressed must be disavowed and suppressed.

E.g.,
Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 7.35.51 PM.png

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R)
“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters.
He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding."
January 13, 2021

• Love
Reactions: BWK
What should be embarrassing - sickening, in fact - is having honestly and candidly acknowledged the obvious, a political calculus then dictating that the truth one expressed must be disavowed and suppressed.

E.g.,
View attachment 593180
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R)
“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters.
He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding."
January 13, 2021
They've made the calculus that election cheating, hypocrisy, grifting, complicity, lying, and silence, are all key qualifications as a strategy for Republicans, and winning elections.

Unfortunately, far too many in this country have decided to drink that Kool-aid.

I would like to add, that in my years, the human psyche has not been more interesting, than it has in these recent years. I find it absolutely fascinating, that in those recent years, the Republican party seems to have discovered the need to appear like the Chameleon. And maybe it's because they've been in hibernation for so long, that we finally get to see the other color of this party. You know, the very bad color. Not the color that was bad, yet tolerable, but now the very bad color. The color they always wanted to show, just never felt they had the freedom to show it. And with Trump, they were finally able to exercise that freedom. And here we are. With a bunch of angry, butt hurt, sore loser, nincompoop, little baby whiners, while losing their psyche over a criminal grifter, who happened to be the one who set them free. And we ended up with a cult. What a fucking mess.

Of course. Damn those 19% who do not want voter ID right? 🤪

These nincompoops have been pedaling voter ID for years, as if that is a thing. And now, with 400 voter suppression bills, while most having nothing to do with ID, they call them integrity bills. What a joke.

They simply cannot handle that the country is changing its demographics, and that these cultists are doomed, unless they pass all these cheating bills. I mean seriously, what a bunch of pathetic losers, who can't pull themselves up by the boot straps, and fight the good fight on the merits. But then, what merits do they have? They no longer have a governing ideology that represents "we the people." All they really do any more is try and tear government down. They don't even participate in the governance of this country. I'm not sure they ever did. But now, they've made it obvious and clear for us to understand that reality, without any doubt.
All because of the Big Lie!

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
A "special purpose" grand jury that can't bring an indictment. Lol. Don't see that one in the Constitution.

We'll see what they think when they listen to the whole hour-long call and get it in context.

Forum List

Back