Special report: Judge Roy Moore accusers linked to drug dealers and Washington post

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
SPECIAL REPORT: Judge Roy Moore Accusers Linked To Drug Dealers & Washington Post (VIDEO)
Gray’s brother, Jimmy Wright, was arrested for distributing controlled substances in 1981. The prosecutor for the case was none other than Roy Moore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine that one WAPO is getting as bad as CNN what else can you expect when the CIA has ties to both of them.

Oh imagine that one WAPO is getting as bad as CNN what else can you expect when the CIA has ties to both of them.
OMG!

I am shocked, just SHOCKED!

roflmao

Oh now don't be shocked Jim it's going to be ooooooookay LOL.

Yeah, I am calming down. Watching an old video of Biden and Hillary speeches with a frosty Heineken....lol, j/k, I wouldnt drink that panther piss if you tied me down and put a spout in my throat.

And I have no videos of Hillary or Biden either, just some old pics with lots of dart holes in them.

SPECIAL REPORT: Judge Roy Moore Accusers Linked To Drug Dealers & Washington Post (VIDEO)
Gray’s brother, Jimmy Wright, was arrested for distributing controlled substances in 1981. The prosecutor for the case was none other than Roy Moore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is not a judge anymore. He is just roy moore.

Which is worse...being linked to drugs or the Washington Post?

One can tell a lot about a man with what he says and fails to say. Moore has put his foot in his mouth too many times, and Trump, well most of us know his history.

Moore is guilty. See the OP is now accusing the women.
How in the world do you *know* that Moore is guilty when not a shred of evidence has been shown?

I believe the women who accused him. Also his attitude about it tells me he is guilty.

I asked how do you *KNOW* and you respond with what you *believe*.

Thank you for playing.

I believe the yearbook. His wife is so much younger but as a preacher said from Al he was looking for purity, as he didn't know she was a divorcee with a child.

So you're saying that this proves that Moore ISN'T a pervert? Ummm... no.

Forum List

Back