Speculation Now: Who leaked Trump's tax returns?

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
I'm pretty sure that John Miller himself. But I kind of like to imagine that Clinton hired some shady characters to break in to Trump Tower and look for incriminating evidence, and that Clinton may have labeled the return address as Trump Tower just to make it look like Donny did it.

• Banned
Another possibility that crossed my mind is that it was Melania. She's mad at the way this politics nonsense is interfering with her life as a high priced mail order bride, and she's secretly trying to sabotage the entire thing.

Think about the fleet of accountants , lawyers, printers, computer techs , who have had access to his shit all these years .

Plus he was divorced 2 x . That means financial court filings .

Think about the fleet of accountants , lawyers, printers, computer techs , who have had access to his shit all these years .

So...disgruntled former employee who saved records just in case they proved useful one day?

So...disgruntled former employee who saved records just in case they proved useful one day?

Possible . Just think of the # of potential suspects . don has made many enemies over the years .

Possible . Just think of the # of potential suspects . don has made many enemies over the years .

Theoretically possible, but highly improbable. You've got to have one hell of a massive beef to save someone's private documents for 20 years, just in case you can one day get some kind of vengeance. Considering Trump's long history of "secretly" talking to the press about himself, it's just too easy to believe Trump is responsible himself.

Forum List

Back