Spending bill passes with 18 GOP Yes Votes In the Senate

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Eighteen Republican senators on Thursday voted with Democrats for the sprawling bill, which includes reforms to what’s known as the Electoral Count Act. Language is aimed at resolving any ambiguity about whether the vice president can overturn the vote of the Electoral College — as former President Donald Trump claimed was possible around the time of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol. The bill makes clear that the vice president’s role is simply ministerial.

I feel sorry for Republicans

They will have to wait a year to shut down the Government

Eighteen Republican senators on Thursday voted with Democrats for the sprawling bill, which includes reforms to what’s known as the Electoral Count Act. Language is aimed at resolving any ambiguity about whether the vice president can overturn the vote of the Electoral College — as former President Donald Trump claimed was possible around the time of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol. The bill makes clear that the vice president’s role is simply ministerial.
It would be interesting then if Harris gets the Dem nomination and loses the general in 2024. Would she gracefully minister the finalizing of the election? Or would it be another "this is different!"

If there is one thing that I have learned in forty-five years of watching Democrats operate it is that they constantly do things that they just spent millions of tears crying over Republicans doing.

What chaos?
The systematic breakdown of the traditions that were failing even before than with other ways legitimized to live. The breakdown of the civility of people with each other in which it is getting worse the more woke we get. The real reduction in living standards of many people as they slip closer to poverty and those who have slipped into the same. Good traditions are hetero marriages with children. Even with all of the flaws that go with it. Women are meaner today. A higher percentage violent. And many will stay single their whole lives whether they have children or stay barren. Abortion has become the everything excuses for the female sex when they were designed by nature of God for having children. This has torn us apart. Extreme feminism has emasculated males and caused even more poverty among them, and it is growing. This affects the women also. especially in areas of financial duress.

The systematic breakdown of the traditions that were failing even before than with other ways legitimized to live. The breakdown of the civility of people with each other in which it is getting worse the more woke we get. The real reduction in living standards of many people as they slip closer to poverty and those who have slipped into the same. Good traditions are hetero marriages with children. Even with all of the flaws that go with it. Women are meaner today. A higher percentage violent. And many will stay single their whole lives whether they have children or stay barren. Abortion has become the everything excuses for the female sex when they were designed by nature of God for having children. This has torn us apart. Extreme feminism has emasculated males and caused even more poverty among them, and it is growing. This affects the women also. especially in areas of financial duress.
I live as well as I always have and have not seen any reason to think humans could stop being inhuman since I know the history of humans. You sound to me like you can't get laid, I managed to have for kids over the last forty years and I didn't want any....

You should check out their twitter pages. I have NEVER seen that many negative comments on anything EVER. No matter what they post on Twitter, all anyone talks about in their feed is how they are traitors. I looked through at least several hundred and not a single tweet was positive. Those Senators are the new Cheney's. Next election, all them them will likely be voted out of office.

I feel sorry for Republicans

They will have to wait a year to shut down the Government
Im glad at least some people find humor in this. Every single bill we pass is WAAAY beyond our budget. Been this way for many years now and its has gotten WAY worse. We probably passed the point of no return somewhere in the last couple years. I figure we have maybe 10-15 years before it all collapses. The public doesnt give a shit and Congress sure as fuck doesnt give a shit. There is nothing on this Earth that anyone can do to convince them to stop spending over our budget. Hell, democrats voters encourage it. In fact, they will get mad if Congress DOESNT spend over the budget. :dunno:

Last edited:
Im glad at least some people find humor in this. Every single bill we pass is WAAAY beyond our budget. Been this way for many years now and its only getting worse. We probably passed the point of no return somewhere in the last couple years. I figure we have maybe 10-15 years before it all collapses. The public doesnt give a shit and Congress sure as fuck doesnt give a shit. There is nothing on this Earth that anyone can do to convince them to stop spending over our budget. Hell, democrats voters encourage it. :dunno:

Shutting down the Government and defaulting on our debt is not an answer

Sensible budgets are

Shutting down the Government and defaulting on our debt is not an answer

Sensible budgets are
Thank you for proving my point. You are calling spending over our budget "sensible". Democrats demand that we overspend on our budget every single time and we do. We will be bankrupt as a nation fairly soon. The economy will collapse and then the government will collapse because its unfunded. Our fall is going to be spectacular.

Thank you for proving my point. You are calling spending over our budget "sensible". Democrats demand that we overspend on our budget every single time and we do. We will be bankrupt as a nation fairly soon.

Republicans slash taxes and then increase the budget
What do you call that?

Forum List

Back