Spending bill passes with 18 GOP Yes Votes In the Senate

Republicans slash taxes and then increase the budget
What do you call that?
What did they spend that money on? Right wing pet projects, like guns for kids, or safe spaces for conservatives? A right wing museum? No, we spent it on COVID. We shouldnt have. We definitely shouldnt be funding this omnibus bill packed full of weirdo left wing wackiness.

GOPers should be happy the shot mandate for the military is over and title 42 and border funding is in place.

What did they spend that money on? Right wing pet projects, like guns for kids, or safe spaces for conservatives? A right wing museum? No, we spent it on COVID. We shouldnt have. We definitely shouldnt be funding this omnibus bill packed full of weirdo left wing wackiness.
No new covid funds in this bill.

Republicans have their own pet projects

Record spending on the Military

No new covid funds in this bill.
But thankfully they put plenty of stuff in there for gays and lesbians. I think $150 million was spent on making some monuments. We also funded Jordans border, so you can all sleep well tonight knowing that great news. I know we got a BUNCH of money to fly illegal immigrants deep into the US too, but nothing to fund border security. In fact it specifically states that they cannot use any of the money for border security.

If there is one thing that I have learned in forty-five years of watching Democrats operate it is that they constantly do things that they just spent millions of tears crying over Republicans doing.

Yep, that is very true.

And if there is one thing that I have learned in forty-five years of watching Republicans operate it is that they constantly do things that they just spent millions of tears crying over Democrats doing.

It is almost as if there is no real difference between the parties.

Defending our nation is our pet project? Isnt that required spending, or would you prefer that we do away with our military? We could save a bunch of money if we did that. :dunno:

You should check out their twitter pages.

I quit Twitter after they banned Trump.

I have NEVER seen that many negative comments on anything EVER. No matter what they post on Twitter, all anyone talks about in their feed is how they are traitors. I looked through at least several hundred and not a single tweet was positive. Those Senators are the new Cheney's. Next election, all them them will likely be voted out of office.

90% of them will win reelection

Shutting down the Government and defaulting on our debt is not an answer

Sensible budgets are
when the govt shutdown last time…nobody noticed…when dem govs shut down their states private sector people noticed.

there wasn’t anything sensible about this CR..

when the govt shutdown last time…nobody noticed…when dem govs shut down their states private sector people noticed.

there wasn’t anything sensible about this CR..

What was gained?

Did Trump get his wall funding?

Defending our nation is our pet project? Isnt that required spending, or would you prefer that we do away with our military? We could save a bunch of money if we did that. :dunno:

How did $2 trillion in Afghanistan work out?

All that money spent on the military/industrial agenda. And a lot of it is fool's gold. China is not fool's gold. These Jit cells are playing with the lives of the American public. However, there are people to enrich and give great lives to.

TONS of $$$$ for gun control / confiscation was wrapped in there.

They are dead serious about disarming America that's for sure.
How much longer do you think they will allow Americans to possess guns? Another 6 months? Another year?

Yep, that is very true.

And if there is one thing that I have learned in forty-five years of watching Republicans operate it is that they constantly do things that they just spent millions of tears crying over Democrats doing.
I struggle to think of examples.

What I have seen in those forty-five years is Republicans spending millions of tears crying over Democratic proposals and actions, but never stopping or reversing them.

Until very recently, that is.
It is almost as if there is no real difference between the parties.
There isn't.

Forum List

Back