"Sperminator" Schwarzenegger scorned over love child.

I just heard our local Brown Shirt Jim Quinn on the radio talking about Arnold and calling him "Sperminator".

Quinn went on to razz Maria Shriver! That's the charm of Conservative shock jocks, I suppose. Quinn expressed amazement that Ms. Shriver could possibly be upset by her husbands actions as she is a Kennedy. Quinn explained that as females take for their example of gentlemanly behavior their fathers and older male relatives. So why should she be amazed that a child is fathered out of wedlock? asked Quinn. She's a Kennedy and a woman, she should be happy she's not in an Oldsmobile with a periscope.

That's charming, isn't it? But that's what we've come to expect from Conservative shock jocks. I'm looking at you, Rush!

As opposed to what, people who actually drive Oldsmobiles into rivers and leave people to die?

:lol:

And yeah, the Kennedy men weren't at all a bunch of philanderers.

Last edited:
I just heard our local Brown Shirt Jim Quinn on the radio talking about Arnold and calling him "Sperminator".

Quinn went on to razz Maria Shriver! That's the charm of Conservative shock jocks, I suppose. Quinn expressed amazement that Ms. Shriver could possibly be upset by her husbands actions as she is a Kennedy. Quinn explained that as females take for their example of gentlemanly behavior their fathers and older male relatives. So why should she be amazed that a child is fathered out of wedlock? asked Quinn. She's a Kennedy and a woman, she should be happy she's not in an Oldsmobile with a periscope.

That's charming, isn't it? But that's what we've come to expect from Conservative shock jocks. I'm looking at you, Rush!

You are kidding! Let's hope this Quinn guy gets a lot of e-mail telling him off.

images

He's the Governator too. I cut him some slack for the obvious reasons and he never claimed to have a monopoly on morality like Republican-base types (Santorum, Bachmann, etc...)

Good point though. How could a Kennedy be shocked about sexual misconduct? Why pick on Arnold when he isn't even governator? Are the girly men paying him back for being hetrosexual? Is it about politics? Arnold was (is) a rino republican. I'm sure if the "investigative reporters" followed Bubba Bill Clinton around they could uncover some shocking stuff but then again Arkansas trailor trash aren't as interesting as Hollywood stars.

You are kidding! Let's hope this Quinn guy gets a lot of e-mail telling him off.
Here's his web site: Conservative Talk Radio From Pittsburgh

Good point though. How could a Kennedy be shocked about sexual misconduct? Why pick on Arnold when he isn't even governator? Are the girly men paying him back for being hetrosexual? Is it about politics? Arnold was (is) a rino republican. I'm sure if the "investigative reporters" followed Bubba Bill Clinton around they could uncover some shocking stuff but then again Arkansas trailor trash aren't as interesting as Hollywood stars.

Shows you how delusion these folks are... the man's a flaming lib who for some God aweful reason decided to put an (R) by his name so therefore he's evil.

I am offended over the love child part. I am a love child, and that hurts my feeling. :(

I am offended over the love child part. I am a love child, and that hurts my feeling. :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IluVWcNtR8]YouTube - Diana Ross & The Supremes - Love Child[/ame]

Shows you how delusion these folks are... the man's a flaming lib who for some God aweful reason decided to put an (R) by his name so therefore he's evil.

Maria and the children are the victims here. Quinn the shock jock is trying in a ham handed, boorish manner to politicize this. And the boors on the Right are picking up the call.

Remember, a marriage was ruined, reputations are ruined and a child is running around without his/her father.

I'm sure there will be something else come down the pipe that the clowns on the Right can ridicule. The next state dinner at the White House for instance. Then we can all take the opportunity to listen to your valid criticisms of the Obama place settings or the protocol for greeting foreign heads of state.

You know, the important issues of the day.

Maria and the children are the victims here. Quinn the shock jock is trying in a ham handed, boorish manner to politicize this. And the boors on the Right are picking up the call.

Remember, a marriage was ruined, reputations are ruined and a child is running around without his/her father.

I'm sure there will be something else come down the pipe that the clowns on the Right can ridicule. The next state dinner at the White House for instance. Then we can all take the opportunity to listen to your valid criticisms of the Obama place settings or the protocol for greeting foreign heads of state.

You know, the important issues of the day.

I have no knowledge of this guy.. and yes... his comments were tacky. Got it.

I just can do without the cries for decorum from a bunch, not saying you mind you, who regularly bashed Palin for not aborting the "tard baby" (yes, people used that terminology), blasted her daughter for being a "bimbo", called the Bush twins "drunken sluts", etc.

And yes, Ahnald is a dick for what he did... but he got nutt'n on Edwards in the scumbag category.

And yes, Ahnald is a dick for what he did... but he got nutt'n on Edwards in the scumbag category.

I think anyone who cheats on their wife whom they have kids with is a scumbag. To me it isn't a competition. You are either a scumbag or you are not. IN this case both are scumbags.

Let me say it this way, both women probably hurt the same when they found out. Their children also probably felt the same when they found out. I think arguing over whoever is the bigger scum bag is trivial.
Lets just say they are both dirt bag asshole, and be done with it. ;)

More proof that not a single person on the Right (Republican or Conservative too) has any morals and that the left should be in charge of everything.

Forum List

Back