"Sperminator" Schwarzenegger scorned over love child.

Here's the question I have to ask myself: Will I watch the next Terminator movie? Yes. Yes, I will.

A cyborg travelling back in time trying to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. This time its personal. :lol:

This time Joe Kennedy becomes President and makes a deal with Adolph. America is overrun with Nazis and Latin America becomes the atom bomb testing ground.

Here's the question I have to ask myself: Will I watch the next Terminator movie? Yes. Yes, I will.

Oh for sure, but screw terminator that cards been played. We need anoher arnold predator movie.

Yes, but this one will be about a politician who is also a sexual predator and his many exploits. Tentative tile is Arnold: he just can't keep it in his pants.

Oh for sure, but screw terminator that cards been played. We need anoher arnold predator movie.

Yes, but this one will be about a politician who is also a sexual predator and his many exploits. Tentative tile is Arnold: he just can't keep it in his pants.

Rape o' negger!

everybody has a closet and everybody has "things" in it! :D

I know I do! and I would bet, all of you do as well!

I am with you, My closest is so damn full, I can barely get the door shut *sigh*
And I very much agree with this post you made
:clap2:

As will I, and a lot of his other movies. Arnold isn't into politics anymore, he doesn't have to worry about answering to voters.
And I seriously do not see this hurting his acting career~

I wonder why Shriver has such a problem with it? It was great when her uncles John, Robert & Teddy Kennedy were doing it. So much for open minded liberalism.

Shriver is probably more pissed that Arnold is no longer a powerful political big-shot. Democrats are always drunk on the power of controlling others lives.

I think that mostly She is hurt, and embarrassed, and betrayed. I seriously don't think she is looking at political angles.

Maybe, but I bet she will be in the news soon trying to shape opinion & policy. I seriously don't see how this went on under her own roof for 14 years & she did not know about this. I bet she was willing to tolerate it until Arnold was out of power.

I wonder why Shriver has such a problem with it? It was great when her uncles John, Robert & Teddy Kennedy were doing it. So much for open minded liberalism.

Shriver is probably more pissed that Arnold is no longer a powerful political big-shot. Democrats are always drunk on the power of controlling others lives.

I think that mostly She is hurt, and embarrassed, and betrayed. I seriously don't think she is looking at political angles.

Maybe, but I bet she will be in the news soon trying to shape opinion & policy. I seriously don't see how this went on under her own roof for 14 years & she did not know about this. I bet she was willing to tolerate it until Arnold was out of power.
Blame the victim! Where haved we seen this before? Oh. EVERYWHERE A CONSERVATIVE SPEAKS, THAT'S WHERE!

Blame the victim! Where haved we seen this before? Oh. EVERYWHERE A CONSERVATIVE SPEAKS, THAT'S WHERE!

I guess Teddy Kennedy was the victim of the woman he killed?

JFK was Maryland Monroe's Victim?

The kid looks just like Arnold! But of course Maria did not catch-on for 14 years. :lol:

Last edited:
87d19f7a.jpg

enormous boobs!

If any of you men were rich famous poweful men I can almost guarantee that 98% would screw as many women as you could.

It's in your nature.

Forum List

Back