Spiderman! After rescue of 4-year old from Paris balcony, illegal African earns French citizenship

• Banned
all around us we can see clearly now that the West is passing away.

in a single century, all the great countries of Europe fell. all the empires that rule the world vanished. no one European nation, except Albania, a Muslim country, has a birthrate that will enable it to survive.

the character of every Western nation is being altered as each undergoes an unresisted invasion from the Thirld World. we are slowly disappearing from Earth.

having lost the will to rule, Western man seems to be losing the will to live as a unique civilization as he feverishly indulges in La Dolce Vita, with a yawning indefference as to who might inherit the earth he once ruled.

WHAT HAPPENED TO US? WHAT HAPPENED TO EUROPE?

when the 20th century opened, the West was everywhere SUPREME. for 400 years, explorers, missionaries, conquerors, and colonizers departed Europe for the four corners of the Earth to erect empires that were to bring the blessings of Western civilization to all mankind.

"it is the special duty of the Anglo-Saxon people to fight the savage wars of peace...fill full the mouth of famine...and bid the sickness" - Rudyard Kipling

these empires were the creations of a self-confident race of men.

let me scream it again:

That dad is in such deep shit he's never going to get laid again.

:lol:

He was supposed to be watching the kid but was playing a video game from what I've read.

all around us we can see clearly now that the West is passing away.

in a single century, all the great countries of Europe fell. all the empires that rule the world vanished. no one European nation, except Albania, a Muslim country, has a birthrate that will enable it to survive.

the character of every Western nation is being altered as each undergoes an unresisted invasion from the Thirld World. we are slowly disappearing from Earth.

having lost the will to rule, Western man seems to be losing the will to live as a unique civilization as he feverishly indulges in La Dolce Vita, with a yawning indefference as to who might inherit the earth he once ruled.

when the 20th century opened, the West was everywhere SUPREME. for 400 years, explorers, missionaries, conquerors, and colonizers departed Europe for the four corners of the Earth to erect empires that were to bring the blessings of Western civilization to all mankind.

"it is the special duty of the Anglo-Saxon people to fight the savage wars of peace...fill full the mouth of famine...and bid the sickness" - Rudyard Kipling

these empires were the creations of a self-confident race of men.

let me scream it again:

I just read that "square dancing" is a tool for white supremacy. Now if left wing loons are really truly that far off the koo koo bye bye dive platform, hell's bells where's my crinoline to drive them completely over the edge.

I'm more into white lace and black leather but if I can drive the win for the House and the Senate buy rocking in gingham, hell's bells I'm in big time.

:lmao:

Whoa whoa whoa! I could handle this. I love cowboy boots and this crinoline screams tinydancer.

s-l300.jpg

Forum List

Back