Spinsters In The World

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Women were marrying later, the number of unmarried adults under the age of 34 had shot up by 46 percent.
It's a phenomena observed in the world, maybe because there is more women than men in most countries.
Single Women Still Feel Spinster Stigma, Study Finds

age_of_marriage.jpg

Well..............maybe this study shows that if you don't mind mature women, you've got a lot better chance of having a date.

some will get sperm donor to father their children instead of dealing with the petty problems and bad habits of men.
some women like their freedom and don't want the baggage of a man.

some will get sperm donor to father their children instead of dealing with the petty problems and bad habits of men.
If you have a problem getting along with men, the problem isn't them it's you.

Any human who thinks freedom = being alone doesn't understand the terms in use.

How little you know
I know about you. You're "little Miss I'm going to have an abortion and no man can stop me so la, de, da!"

No man in his right mind would touch you.

Healthy women want to have a man in their life and want to have children. Healthy women bring life into the world.

aris2chat, you're not healthy.

How little you know

Are you spinster?

Not at all.
I do know that too many women face, financial, emotional, verbal and physical abuse by men. I understand why women are content to find their own happiness without the burden of a husband. More women are keeping their freedom in life and living on their own terms.

How little you know
I know about you. You're "little Miss I'm going to have an abortion and no man can stop me so la, de, da!"

No man in his right mind would touch you.

You know nothing
LOL

How little you know

Are you spinster?

Not at all.
I do know that too many women face, financial, emotional, verbal and physical abuse by men. I understand why women are content to find their own happiness without the burden of a husband. More women are keeping their freedom in life and living on their own terms.
23 Quotes From Feminists That Will Make You Rethink Feminism

aris, I know all I need to know about you. You love abortion and hate men. I feel sorry for you.

aris, I've been with the same woman for 32 years and we've had three children who are grown-ups now and they are very good people.

I'm satisfied that I've done the best I can do with my life and now I'm just waiting for God to be done with me so he can take me home.

I hope that you will some day reach that same level of satisfaction that I have reached.

If being alone is what makes you happy, then you are welcome to it.

aris, I've been with the same woman for 32 years and we've had three children who are grown-ups now and they are very good people.

I'm satisfied that I've done the best I can do with my life and now I'm just waiting for God to be done with me so he can take me home.

I hope that you will some day reach that same level of satisfaction that I have reached.

35 yrs, got you beat
3 children, 2 grandchildren

I'm not alone, that is your assumption.

Like I say, you know nothing

35 yrs, got you beat
3 children, 2 grandchildren

I'm not alone, that is your assumption.

Like I say, you know nothing
You come on here and sing the praises of abortion and condemn all men as woman-beaters and condemn all Christians as gay-bashers, so you really are responsible for your own image on this forum.

Forum List

Back