SPLC calls Army bases confederate monuments that must be taken down

You, of course, make that accusation - without a scintilla of proof. The truth means nothing to you?

If you are in denial of the obvious, that's kind of on you. So how do you think it is all these Nazis started showing up now?

Ok, that was really dumb .... surely, you can do better than that.

No, you are too dumb to understand it. Have someone help you with the big words.

You, of course, make that accusation - without a scintilla of proof. The truth means nothing to you?

If you are in denial of the obvious, that's kind of on you. So how do you think it is all these Nazis started showing up now?

Ok, that was really dumb .... surely, you can do better than that.

No, you are too dumb to understand it. Have someone help you with the big words.
Your ignorance is only exceeded by your hubris.

Continue to live your miserable life.

In 10 years, if you guys have a party left, everyone is going to be really embarrassed by this.

Like Republicans are embarrassed by McCarthy. And Nixon. And Dubya Bush.

Being Republican is never having to say you're sorry.

In 10 years, if you guys have a party left, everyone is going to be really embarrassed by this.

That's what you dickheads said 10 years ago just before electing your token boy as President.

1) Alex Jones is a lying asshole milking his listeners for money.

2) While the quote exists on the SPLC website, I don't see where it seeks to remove 3 Army bases: Send a letter: It's time to take down Confederate monuments

3) IMHO, this who meme of attacking Confederate monuments is stupid and, in a year or so, most Americans will give backlash to the stupidity of tearing down every memorial which had a racist founder in it.

Lol the title is literally time to take down the confederate monuments and they linked a list which included the army bases.

Again for the Morons ---- and we did this days ago the first time this was posted ---- the link says, quote, "Please send a Letter to the Editor to your local newspaper to take down or rename

Your own link title proves that you are a lying whore: Send a letter: It's time to take down Confederate monuments

Where do you see the word "rename," in that title you stupid bitch?

Hey dipshit it is the Democrats who are now only a regional party.

That's what you dickheads said 10 years ago just before electing your token boy as President.

actually, the history books are going to be much kinder to Obama then they will to Bush or Trump.

Hey dipshit it is the Democrats who are now only a regional party.

If you mean, "The region where people actually LIVE", then yes, they are regional.

More to the point, though, given Trump's historic unpopularity, you guys are whistling past the graveyard.

When your Congressmen will all be running on the "I'm not Trump" platform, as some of them already are, you know you got a problem.

If you mean, "The region where people actually LIVE", then yes, they are regional.

More to the point, though, given Trump's historic unpopularity, you guys are whistling past the graveyard.

When your Congressmen will all be running on the "I'm not Trump" platform, as some of them already are, you know you got a problem.

No I mean regional as in a coastal rather than national party as in they can't win national elections but keep on pushing that identity politics bullshit right into a Republican super majority in the Senate.

No I mean regional as in a coastal rather than national party as in they can't win national elections but keep on pushing that identity politics bullshit right into a Republican super majority in the Senate.

You might was well enjoy what you have, this is as good as it gets for you.

demogrpahics is not your friend. Your voters are dying off, ours are having babies.

US Military bases named after traitorous Confederate generals should and will be renamed. It will take time. But it will come.

I never understood why all of our major Army bases need to be named after Confederate Generals. Some of who are relatively obscure......Ft Lee, Ft Hood, Ft Stewart, Ft Gordon, Ft A P Hill, Ft Bragg
All named after Generals in a losing cause fighting AGAINST our nation

In the 150 years since the Civil War, we have had numerous Generals more deserving of having a fort named after them
Eisenhower, Marshall, MacArthur, Patton, Bradley, Pershing....all more deserving than our Confederate Generals, none having a fort named after them

demogrpahics is not your friend. Your voters are dying off, ours are having babies.

Your voters are having babies the responsible people have to support. Nothing to be proud of. Thanks for proving my voters work for a living and your voters vote for one.

Your voters are having babies the responsible people have to support. Nothing to be proud of. Thanks for proving my voters work for a living and your voters vote for one.

again, more white people on welfare than minorities.... But even you aren't dumb enough to vote away your welfare benefits.

again, more white people on welfare than minorities.... But even you aren't dumb enough to vote away your welfare benefits.

Again, 1 in 3 1/2 blacks on food stamps is far greater than 1 in 12 - 13 whites.

Until the raw numbers of white people on welfare is 5x that of blacks, your statement is worthless.

Yours are aborting babies dipshit and DACA go bye bye.

Not as a % of the population pal.

Anyone that makes a statement like Joe doesn't understand proportions and that proportions are the only way to compare such things.

How many Americans know who John Gordon, John Bell Hood, AP Hill or Braxton Bragg were?

What is worthy in their service to destroy the union that warrants an Army Fort after 150 years?

2) While the quote exists on the SPLC website, I don't see where it seeks to remove 3 Army bases: Send a letter: It's time to take down Confederate monuments

3) IMHO, this who meme of attacking Confederate monuments is stupid and, in a year or so, most Americans will give backlash to the stupidity of tearing down every memorial which had a racist founder in it.

Lol the title is literally time to take down the confederate monuments and they linked a list which included the army bases.

Again for the Morons ---- and we did this days ago the first time this was posted ---- the link says, quote, "Please send a Letter to the Editor to your local newspaper to take down or rename

Your own link title proves that you are a lying whore: Send a letter: It's time to take down Confederate monuments

Well, if you think all the information is contained in the title of an article, I guess you have a point...

Are you such a wallowing fucktard that you believe headlines, Spunky?

I quoted directly from the SPLC page, VERBATIM. That makes the headline a lying click bait, and it makes you the gullible idiot that bought it hook line and sinker.

How 'bout a bridge? Wanna buy a bridge? I can put it AS A HEADLINE if that's all you need to swallow whole.

Fucking moron.

Forum List

Back