Splitting California Into 3 Pieces Is Long Overdue

And..the whole point of this idea to make three states is for ONE reason. Democrats want a monopoly on the whole state for votes. The guy that brought up the whole idea said that was his main reason....he wants ALL of Cali to be Dem.

And..the whole point of this idea to make three states is for ONE reason. Democrats want a monopoly on the whole state for votes. The guy that brought up the whole idea said that was his main reason....he wants ALL of Cali to be Dem.
For your information it is CA or California. Next Draper is a repuke of the worst kind.

For your information it is CA or California. Next Draper is a repuke of the worst kind.
I was born here. I live here. I will call it whatever the hell I want to call it. And furthermore....CALI will stay one state because nobody will go for it....which is a bummer. CALI is having a hard time due to dem rule. I will vote in the next repub on the ballot. Maybe.

If this were to happen, I wonder how the American flag would then look with the two added stars.

God bless you and our home land always!!!

Holly

If this were to happen, I wonder how the American flag would then look with the two added stars.

God bless you and our home land always!!!

Holly

Two rows each of five stars, six stars, seven stars and eight stars add up to fifty-two.

California isn’t going to become two, three, or any other number of states.

Let’s say the movement is for three states. Representatives of the three factions would have to sit down and figure out a way to divide up responsibility for the hundreds of billions of CAs unfunded liabilities in the form of state workers’ and teachers’ pensions. Future payments due of money that doesn’t exist. Should be a fun get-together, worthy of pay per view IMO.

2018.06.14californiamap_0.JPG

A bit of history. After Mexico’s independence in 1822, the honchos of the Territory of California constantly argues, even to the point of armed encounters, to split between the north with a capitol of Monte Rey and the south at Los Angeles. Later, Sonoma was talked of as the capitol of the north. It was the Americans who came along and set the state lines in the 1840s and made Sacramento the capitol.

More about this particular attempt @ Splitting California Into 3 Pieces Is Long Overdue

Give it up, not going to happen......

Forum List

Back