Spoiled Little Rich Girl Mika: “My friends went to France and were embarrassed to be Americans.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could always consider moving there.

Anyway, I wouldn't be embarrassed to be from the country that saved the French's asses from the Nazi's.
After first causing the world depression that gave rise to fascists in Germany and Japan , and then ignoring them until we were finally attacked. Great job GOP. Next time go through Italy and Austria the German allies.
You, historically, are a blithering idiot. You knowledge of history confirms this.
Any actual arguments, dingbat? How many times does the world have to go to hell after one of your GOP corrupt World depressions before you get it?
When has GOP caused a world depression?

Voted number one in quality of life it has more tourists than anywhere else... And no I'm not going anywhere a******, just trying to fix this Republican mess you idiots have made of America...

The french stink, they take a shower about every

other week and their women have hairy under arms.

You liberals have a lot in common with them.

You know why they outlawed fireworks in france?

It's because every time they hear firecrackers they

pull their pants down and surrender.......
About 60 years out of date, ignoramus... And that's why they don't like GOP idiots so stupid and insulting...

You are ate up dick brain...
Wonder why foreigners don't like ugly American GOP voters... And the phony a-holes they vote for...
Because we intimidate them.
You disgust them just like everyone else outside your bubble of b*******...

Anyway, I wouldn't be embarrassed to be from the country that saved the French's asses from the Nazi's.
After first causing the world depression that gave rise to fascists in Germany and Japan , and then ignoring them until we were finally attacked. Great job GOP. Next time go through Italy and Austria the German allies.
You, historically, are a blithering idiot. You knowledge of history confirms this.
Any actual arguments, dingbat? How many times does the world have to go to hell after one of your GOP corrupt World depressions before you get it?
1929 + 2008... Duh LOL!

Happened when Jr. crashed our economy in 2007 and 2008. After our economy spiraled down, so did the economies of many other countries.

It's been said, that when the USA sneezes, the rest of the world gets a cold.

Yea, like being a French citizen is soo great. ...... :cuckoo:
Voted number one in quality of life it has more tourists than anywhere else... And no I'm not going anywhere a******, just trying to fix this Republican mess you idiots have made of America...

About 60 years out of date, ignoramus... And that's why they don't like GOP idiots so stupid and insulting...
2018...nice to see your still in the 1920’s.
Actually I'm the one trying to bring Dino into the present, not some 1950s mythology...
In present day America Donald Trump is President. Progressive ideology has taken a giant dump and the Left is in turmoil.

Dats wuts up.

Hey Frogs and Mika’s rich friends...remember this...

Happened when Jr. crashed our economy in 2007 and 2008. After our economy spiraled down, so did the economies of many other countries.

It's been said, that when the USA sneezes, the rest of the world gets a cold.
He did? How was that? You mean the Clinton caused mortgage crisis that collapsed the banks?

1929 + 2008... Duh LOL!
Really? 1929 was global free market readjustment. 2008 was caused by Clinton’s home ownership program to put minorities in homes they could not afford.

Wonder why foreigners don't like ugly American GOP voters... And the phony a-holes they vote for...

Get a clue, you liberals are the real scum bags...

Look at what you support....
I would guess that like most dupes you have no idea what we support...

I know you support voter fraud...

Why else would you be against voter ID's...

I know you support criminals and hate the police....

I could go on and on but I don't have all year...

trump is an international embarrassment to Americans and a cause for humiliation when in other countries. Overseas, I might not deny that I am an American, considering the passport I carry and my accent, but I would be very quick to make clear that I do not support his presidency, his policies, his morality and lack thereof, or anything else about him. Distancing is the best course to take.
only to un-Americans who hate America
I'm not embarrassed --are you?
who the F&^K cares what the foreigners think?
I'll say it again, good thing you people weren't around Dec 1941:
we better not piss off the Japanese
we better not piss off hitler
we better not invade North Africa, it might piss off the French
we better not invade Italy, it might piss off the Italians

what freakin morons to be embarrassed for being American...then go to Iraq or someplace

From the 1990’s
Top 10 Ways France Is Preparing for the German Reunification
10. Dialing 911.
9. Installing speed bumps to slow down Panzers.
8. Cutting bedsheets into convenient easy-to-wave white rectangles.
7. Watching twice as many Jerry Lewis movies just to keep their
spirits up.
6. Stockpiling Blistex so they can kiss plenty of German butt.
5. Printing up T-shirts that say, "Don't shoot! I'm a collaborator!"
4. Going a really, really long time without bathing.
3. Suddenly acting all chummy with Chuck Norris.
2. Practicing running backwards and blowing kisses.
1. Developing top secret stealth cheese.

You know, there is a reason that some Europeans don't like Americans.

It's called the "ugly American syndrome". And, what it means is that some Americans give all of us a bad name because of the way they behave. It comes from something like asking a person on the street where the nearest KFC, Pizza Hut or Burger King is, to asking in English if they speak English, and then when they look at you funny, repeating the same phrase in English, only louder and slower the second time.

How does one avoid that? Simple................do what I did when I was traveling overseas. Every time the ship pulled into port, I picked up a phrasebook from the quarterdeck (they had small ones available for free that the port liaison would give us). I would go out into town, and start asking for directions and the like in their language using the phrase book. After about 30 sec. to a min. of me fumbling around and trying to talk to them, most (around 80 percent) speak English and would stop me and tell me that they spoke English. And interestingly enough, lots of times they liked being able to practice their English with me, but the reason they took a bit of time and let me fumble was to see if I was going to make an effort. Most Americans don't.

And, if you ask a local where the best chow is, they are more than happy to show you where the best eateries were. Best bruschetta I had in the entire Med came out of a little out of the way diner that was all white and blue tile in Augusta Bay Sicily. They also had excellent lasagna and it was a little mom and pop outfit.

And no...............they will never send you to American fast food joints. If you ask for that, they will think of you as an "ugly American" because you are turning your nose up at their food in favor of fast food.

In Palma Mallorca, there was a little place next to the HUGE church that dominates the waterfront and they had the BEST little sausages that they cooked in apple juice and then carmelized the sugar that coated them on a grill, and served in more carmelized apple juice. Best steak in town too by the way.

next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1940 for than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

I suggest the idiots watch this...

Next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1944 than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are a disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

the Germans showed that the French were really losers in WW2
they went through France like they were not even there

Get a clue, you liberals are the real scum bags...

Look at what you support....
I would guess that like most dupes you have no idea what we support...

I know you support voter fraud...

Why else would you be against voter ID's...

I know you support criminals and hate the police....

I could go on and on but I don't have all year...
Actually we are
trump is an international embarrassment to Americans and a cause for humiliation when in other countries. Overseas, I might not deny that I am an American, considering the passport I carry and my accent, but I would be very quick to make clear that I do not support his presidency, his policies, his morality and lack thereof, or anything else about him. Distancing is the best course to take.

what freakin morons to be embarrassed for being American...then go to Iraq or someplace
Karma it was the GOP that started the world depression that gave us all those militarists Market

for taxing the rich and investing in America and Americans, cutting taxes on the rest, a living wage healthcare for all paid parental leave cheap daycare cheap training for technical jobs going begging. All you dupes know about about is b******* character assassination... Change the channel and read something.
From the 1990’s
Top 10 Ways France Is Preparing for the German Reunification
10. Dialing 911.
9. Installing speed bumps to slow down Panzers.
8. Cutting bedsheets into convenient easy-to-wave white rectangles.
7. Watching twice as many Jerry Lewis movies just to keep their
spirits up.
6. Stockpiling Blistex so they can kiss plenty of German butt.
5. Printing up T-shirts that say, "Don't shoot! I'm a collaborator!"
4. Going a really, really long time without bathing.
3. Suddenly acting all chummy with Chuck Norris.
2. Practicing running backwards and blowing kisses.
1. Developing top secret stealth cheese.
Stupid a******... Thanks for the ridiculous propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Many thanks for the Anglo Americans hiding behind their English Channel and Atlantic Ocean and letting the French fight their battles... They were amazingly unlucky. And were the only Army that didn't use methamphetamine to win...

You know, there is a reason that some Europeans don't like Americans.

It's called the "ugly American syndrome". And, what it means is that some Americans give all of us a bad name because of the way they behave. It comes from something like asking a person on the street where the nearest KFC, Pizza Hut or Burger King is, to asking in English if they speak English, and then when they look at you funny, repeating the same phrase in English, only louder and slower the second time.

How does one avoid that? Simple................do what I did when I was traveling overseas. Every time the ship pulled into port, I picked up a phrasebook from the quarterdeck (they had small ones available for free that the port liaison would give us). I would go out into town, and start asking for directions and the like in their language using the phrase book. After about 30 sec. to a min. of me fumbling around and trying to talk to them, most (around 80 percent) speak English and would stop me and tell me that they spoke English. And interestingly enough, lots of times they liked being able to practice their English with me, but the reason they took a bit of time and let me fumble was to see if I was going to make an effort. Most Americans don't.

And, if you ask a local where the best chow is, they are more than happy to show you where the best eateries were. Best bruschetta I had in the entire Med came out of a little out of the way diner that was all white and blue tile. They also had excellent lasagna and it was a little mom and pop outfit.

And no...............they will never send you to American fast food joints. If you ask for that, they will think of you as an "ugly American" because you are turning your nose up at their food in favor of fast food.

In Palma Mallorca, there was a little place next to the HUGE church that dominates the waterfront and they had the BEST little sausages that they cooked in apple juice and then carmelized the sugar that coated them on a grill, and served in more carmelized apple juice. Best steak in town too by the way.
When I made a liberty call at a port...my mission was to get drunk and laid.

next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1940 for than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

I suggest the idiots watch this...

Next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1944 than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are a disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

if I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut--the French were losers
then they killed each other
the Milice, and Petain kissing nazi a$$
the US freed France and you talk crap about US GOP ??
F*&K you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back