Spoiled Little Rich Girl Mika: “My friends went to France and were embarrassed to be Americans.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same issue when I went to Malaysia this past summer. Anytime I mentioned I was from America it would be followed by " How's is Trump?" Then they would proceed to laugh. It became embarrassing.

I just started telling people I was Canadian.
Lol
How does it feel to be a politically correct shit stain?

I feel bad because the U.S presidency has become a joke.

You should feel bad too.
We have had 100+ years of career politicians, now that is embarrassing. We had a total control freak in FDR, a clueless clown in jimmy carter, a one world government asshole in George Bush Senior, a draft dodging rapist/child molester in slick Willy, a foolish spender on foreign aid in George Bush Junior, a half black fraud Who never had a real job in his life in Barack Obama.
Just to name a few...

trump is an international embarrassment to Americans
trump is an international embarrassment to the Left.

FIFY

To all decent Americans. Having an insane whore, pervert, and conman representing the American People on the world stage is too humiliating for words. I just hope that the folks overseas realize that he does not represent our values.
and i hope they also realize not all presidents represent all values to all people.

simply impossible

quit being a titty baby.

next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1940 for than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

I suggest the idiots watch this...

Next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1944 than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are a disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1940 for than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

I suggest the idiots watch this...

Next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1944 than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are a disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

What was the purpose of going against Mussolini first, or at all anyways?

He only killed about 30,000 civilians in Ethiopia, probably less than alm0ost every President since WW2.

One of the most hated people.

This guy killed over 200,000 in Ethiopia, and freed the slaves of Ethiopia.

ob_e19654_mussolini01.jpg

This guy killed over 600,000 in America, and freed the slaves of America.

One of the most beloved people.

lincoln-memorial-1024x576.jpg

They could always consider moving there.

Anyway, I wouldn't be embarrassed to be from the country that saved the French's asses from the Nazi's.
You can't move there unless you're a millionaire or a doctor Maybe or marry one. And they certainly don't want to marry one of you stupid right-wing brainwashed a-holes... Sorry the French were right about Iraq as usual. Thanks for allowing 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever and Wrecking the Middle East, and ruining the world economy through corruption again. How brainwashed idiotic can you functional morons get?

It's clear that when the U.S.A, and Britain were fighting Italy.... the elites were not fighting brutality, these Anglos like Churchill, and FDR were in fact far more brutal than Mussolini.

The truth is I think the Anglo - Jew elites fear Fascism, a system which hates elites, Jews, Freemasons etc. and which cracks down on Elite Capitalist media, and which supports Nationalist Autarky is a massive threat to their power, and Globalism.

It's clear that when the U.S.A, and Britain were fighting Italy.... the elites were not fighting brutality, these Anglos like Churchill, and FDR were in fact far more brutal than Mussolini.

The truth is I think the Anglo - Jew elites fear Fascism, a system which hates elites, Jews, Freemasons etc. and which cracks down on Elite Capitalist media, and which supports Nationalist Autarky is a massive threat to their power, and Globalism.
Mussolini would have loved to have been much more brutal in action, luckily his people we're not really interested in it LOL... F*** fascism.

Mussolini would have loved to have been much more brutal in action, luckily his people we're not really interested in it LOL... F*** fascism.

Get real, Anglo scums killed the 2nd highest in WW2 almost equal to Hitler, even (When you account War deaths including also soldiers)

What were you saying about Mussolini, again?

pic3.jpg

hiroshima5-crop.jpg

wwii_bombing_dresden.jpg

I care about America, in that I don't want to see it destroyed.

But, I start to see most Americans as mega-Sub-Humans, the amount of brain-washing here, it's probably even worse than the Nazis had, or even the Soviets.

Just in a Liberal Antifa Capitalist direction of propaganda, and brainwashing.

In the end, I mostly just care about benefiting the goals of Polish Fascists, that's what I see myself as first, and identify closest towards.

trump is an international embarrassment to Americans and a cause for humiliation when in other countries. Overseas, I might not deny that I am an American, considering the passport I carry and my accent, but I would be very quick to make clear that I do not support his presidency, his policies, his morality and lack thereof, or anything else about him. Distancing is the best course to take.

Let it be known we Americans are

embarrassed of you crazy whack job

liberals and your Freak Show...

Let it be known that we Americans, of whom I am one, are embarrassed by trump's wacko behavior and highly destructive policies, and the undignified and hate-filled freak show that has been put on by their right-wing minions.

This article does not say that this woman's traveling friends were challenged by anyone because of their American origin, just that these people felt embarrassed. My comment still stands. If someone did inquire as to my citizenship or otherwise insulted me for being an American while making a reference to trump, I would make sure that I distanced myself from him. Otherwise, this person might think that I support trump and his followers.

Earth to all you liberal Nut Balls....

You are the Freak Show.

You lost and your response is to try and undo

Democracy, you are all Nazis now.....

trump is an international embarrassment to Americans and a cause for humiliation when in other countries. Overseas, I might not deny that I am an American, considering the passport I carry and my accent, but I would be very quick to make clear that I do not support his presidency, his policies, his morality and lack thereof, or anything else about him. Distancing is the best course to take.

Let it be known we Americans are

embarrassed of you crazy whack job

liberals and your Freak Show...

Let it be known that we Americans, of whom I am one, are embarrassed by trump's wacko behavior and highly destructive policies, and the undignified and hate-filled freak show that has been put on by their right-wing minions.

This article does not say that this woman's traveling friends were challenged by anyone because of their American origin, just that these people felt embarrassed. My comment still stands. If someone did inquire as to my citizenship or otherwise insulted me for being an American while making a reference to trump, I would make sure that I distanced myself from him. Otherwise, this person might think that I support trump and his followers.

Earth to all you liberal Nut Balls....

You are the Freak Show.

You lost and your response is to try and undo

Democracy, you are all Nazis now.....

Nazis in many ways were better than the West. LOL

You've been trained well in the West, it's amazing how people hear Nazi, and start Chimping out, but not about Stalin, Mao, or Churchill etc.

Yea, like being a French citizen is soo great. ...... :cuckoo:
Voted number one in quality of life it has more tourists than anywhere else... And no I'm not going anywhere a******, just trying to fix this Republican mess you idiots have made of America...

The french stink, they take a shower about every

other week and their women have hairy under arms.

You liberals have a lot in common with them.

You know why they outlawed fireworks in france?

It's because every time they hear firecrackers they

pull their pants down and surrender.......
About 60 years out of date, ignoramus... And that's why they don't like GOP idiots so stupid and insulting...

You Nazis on the left are vile vulgar organisms...

Yea, like being a French citizen is soo great. ...... :cuckoo:
Voted number one in quality of life it has more tourists than anywhere else... And no I'm not going anywhere a******, just trying to fix this Republican mess you idiots have made of America...

The french stink, they take a shower about every

other week and their women have hairy under arms.

You liberals have a lot in common with them.

You know why they outlawed fireworks in france?

It's because every time they hear firecrackers they

pull their pants down and surrender.......
About 60 years out of date, ignoramus... And that's why they don't like GOP idiots so stupid and insulting...

You Nazis on the left are vile vulgar organisms...

DLeq_1sUQAAgvSI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back