Spoiled Little Rich Girl Mika: “My friends went to France and were embarrassed to be Americans.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, like being a French citizen is soo great. ...... :cuckoo:
Voted number one in quality of life it has more tourists than anywhere else... And no I'm not going anywhere a******, just trying to fix this Republican mess you idiots have made of America...

The french stink, they take a shower about every

other week and their women have hairy under arms.

You liberals have a lot in common with them.

You know why they outlawed fireworks in france?

It's because every time they hear firecrackers they

pull their pants down and surrender.......
About 60 years out of date, ignoramus... And that's why they don't like GOP idiots so stupid and insulting...

Yep it's pretty much covers you idiots... And is a political insult rather than a personal insult you fools always use....

Honestly, after 450 times, I would expect someone to come up with something better.

Aren't you supposed to be the "smart" ones?
why would anyone wanna go to France? they are all snobs that think they can cook better than Dennys or Joes Pizza
Spoken like a true brainwashed functional moron ignoramus... Like most of that opinion you're referring to Parisian Waiters LOL
i remember a long long time ago, hearing that the best french restaurants did not like to take reservations from American Tourists,,,guess they think they are just much better human beings and cooks than us :eek:
You hear a lot of stupid b******* don't you...

That's right..

You liberals are always typing and talking...

Yep it's pretty much covers you idiots... And is a political insult rather than a personal insult you fools always use....

Honestly, after 450 times, I would expect someone to come up with something better.

why would anyone wanna go to France? they are all snobs that think they can cook better than Dennys or Joes Pizza
Spoken like a true brainwashed functional moron ignoramus... Like most of that opinion you're referring to Parisian Waiters LOL
i remember a long long time ago, hearing that the best french restaurants did not like to take reservations from American Tourists,,,guess they think they are just much better human beings and cooks than us :eek:
You hear a lot of stupid b******* don't you...
i wonder if ET said this when he went back to Uranus in 1982

trump is an international embarrassment to Americans
trump is an international embarrassment to the Left.

FIFY

To all decent Americans. Having an insane whore, pervert, and conman representing the American People on the world stage is too humiliating for words. I just hope that the folks overseas realize that he does not represent our values.

Hey dumb ass...

hillary and bill didn't win....

Yes, dumb ass. Clinton's failure to win, even though she won the popular vote, has nothing to do with this conversation. It's the words, actions and policies of the pervert currently in the Oval Office and his sick minions during the last year that is at issue. These cannot be condoned in any manner.

Funny, President Obama has been, and continues to be popular in France.

Do you even realize that you've used the phrase "brainwashed functional morons" a total of 450 times since you've been a member?

I know that because I looked it up. :lmao:

from what I heard, when they heard the American accent/making/requesting a reservation,,some of the hosts would have to lie and tell the American that they are booked solid for whatever day or night they requested.

FIFY

To all decent Americans. Having an insane whore, pervert, and conman representing the American People on the world stage is too humiliating for words. I just hope that the folks overseas realize that he does not represent our values.

Hey dumb ass...

Yes, dumb ass. Clinton's failure to win, even though she won the popular vote, has nothing to do with this conversation. It's the words, actions and policies of the pervert currently in the Oval Office and his sick minions during the last year that is at issue. These cannot be condoned in any manner.

It doesn't surprise me that they like the gay guy...

FIFY

Hey dumb ass...

FIFY

Hey dumb ass...

Your Butt Hurt makes me laugh...

Please do some more...

Voted number one in quality of life it has more tourists than anywhere else... And no I'm not going anywhere a******, just trying to fix this Republican mess you idiots have made of America...

About 60 years out of date, ignoramus... And that's why they don't like GOP idiots so stupid and insulting...

You are ate up dick brain...

You are ate up dick brain...
Wonder why foreigners don't like ugly American GOP voters... And the phony a-holes they vote for...

I am sure that United is ready for take off whenever they are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

In all fairness, anybody who's working with a healthy level of personal confidence isn't actively sweating what people will think about where they're from. This sort of embarrassment is infinitely more revealing of the insecure tourist than it is of the nation of origin.

They could always consider moving there.

Anyway, I wouldn't be embarrassed to be from the country that saved the French's asses from the Nazi's.
ahhhh, but if Trump were the president at the time, do you really think he would have saved their asses?

I don't think so....

I had the same issue when I went to Malaysia this past summer. Anytime I mentioned I was from America it would be followed by " How's is Trump?" Then they would proceed to laugh. It became embarrassing.

I just started telling people I was Canadian.

I had the same issue when I went to Malaysia this past summer. Anytime I mentioned I was from America it would be followed by " How's is Trump?" Then they would proceed to laugh. It became embarrassing.

Lol
How does it feel to be a politically correct shit stain?

Lol
How does it feel to be a politically correct shit stain?

I feel bad because the U.S presidency has become a joke.

You should feel bad too.

`
`

circle_jerk_thread_daffy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back