Spoiled Little Rich Girl Mika: “My friends went to France and were embarrassed to be Americans.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
trump is an international embarrassment to Americans and a cause for humiliation when in other countries. Overseas, I might not deny that I am an American, considering the passport I carry and my accent, but I would be very quick to make clear that I do not support his presidency, his policies, his morality and lack thereof, or anything else about him. Distancing is the best course to take.

Yes....now that North Korea is talking to South Korea again....under Trump's leadership.....and isis is defeated and their territory is retaken...and Trump actually supported Ukraine with actual weapons, and has spoken in support of the Iranian people......

You guys are such morons.......

They could always consider moving there.

Anyway, I wouldn't be embarrassed to be from the country that saved the French's asses from the Nazi's.
After first causing the world depression that gave rise to fascists in Germany and Japan , and then ignoring them until we were finally attacked. Great job GOP. Next time go through Italy and Austria the German allies.

I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to describe the amount of stupidity she has between her ears, so I'll just post this picture...

Glass-half-full-01.jpg
The only people not embarrassed by Trump are brainwashed functional morons who never been out of the county...

I don't have enough words in my vocabulary to describe the amount of stupidity she has between her ears, so I'll just post this picture...

Glass-half-full-01.jpg
The only people not embarrassed by Trump are brainwashed functional morons who never been out of the county...

Do you even realize that you've used the phrase "brainwashed functional morons" a total of 450 times since you've been a member?

I know that because I looked it up. :lmao:

Glass-half-full-01.jpg

Do you even realize that you've used the phrase "brainwashed functional morons" a total of 450 times since you've been a member?

Yep it's pretty much covers you idiots... And is a political insult rather than a personal insult you fools always use....

You know, there have been times that I have been overseas that I have been embarrassed by some of my shipmates and fellow Americans. Mainly, it was because they were acting like total idiots by getting drunk and tearing up the town.

I remember one time in the late 90's, we had pulled into Thessaloniki Greece, I stopped into a roller blade shop to pick up some off road roller blades. The lady there said that she didn't have any in my size in the store we were at, but if I was willing to wait a bit, she could have some ran over from her other store. Well, while waiting, we started talking and I asked her where a good rock and roll bar was to go to. She thought a bit, grabbed one of her business cards and wrote some stuff on the back. She then told us to go to a place called the "Libido Bar" and to ask for a dude named Antonio and give him that card. Later that evening, we found the bar, found Antonio, gave him the card, and he said that he was going to take good care of us for the entire time we were there.

Well, that evening, some people from the AIRDET (air detachment, we deployed with 2 helos), went out, got drunk and went streaking through the city, as well as got into a fight with some locals. By the way, it was a group of dudes that had no women with them.

The next evening, NOBODY from the ship could get into any bars unless they had a female with them, because they figured that a guy would act less stupid if they had a woman with them. But, because Dave, Jeff and myself had an introduction from the roller blade shop, and we behaved, we had a place to go for the rest of the port visit.

People kept asking how we were able to stay out until 4:00 in the morning, and I said it was because we acted right and not like the "ugly American" that the AIRDET had demonstrated. Some of them, I took with me when I went to the bar, but I also told them they had to behave if they were with me because I didn't want to be embarrassed or have my privledges with the bar to go away (everyone that showed up to the bar with me never paid the 10.00 cover charge).

Yes, there have been times that I have been ashamed of my fellow Americans.

Glass-half-full-01.jpg

Yep it's pretty much covers you idiots... And is a political insult rather than a personal insult you fools always use....

Honestly, after 450 times, I would expect someone to come up with something better.

Aren't you supposed to be the "smart" ones?

Glass-half-full-01.jpg

Honestly, after 450 times, I would expect someone to come up with something better.

why would anyone wanna go to France? they are all snobs that think they can cook better than Dennys or Joes Pizza

Glass-half-full-01.jpg

why would anyone wanna go to France? they are all snobs that think they can cook better than Dennys or Joes Pizza
Spoken like a true brainwashed functional moron ignoramus... Like most of that opinion you're referring to Parisian Waiters LOL

Spoken like a true brainwashed functional moron ignoramus... Like most of that opinion you're referring to Parisian Waiters LOL
i remember a long long time ago, hearing that the best french restaurants did not like to take reservations from American Tourists,,,guess they think they are just much better human beings and cooks than us :eek:

i remember a long long time ago, hearing that the best french restaurants did not like to take reservations from American Tourists,,,guess they think they are just much better human beings and cooks than us :eek:
You hear a lot of stupid b******* don't you...

You hear a lot of stupid b******* don't you...
this was a long long time ago,,dont remember where i heard it from. i remember being informed that some of their better restaurants didnt want to take reservations from Americans when they called in. maybe some french restaurant owners just dont like Americans.

trump is an international embarrassment to Americans and a cause for humiliation when in other countries. Overseas, I might not deny that I am an American, considering the passport I carry and my accent, but I would be very quick to make clear that I do not support his presidency, his policies, his morality and lack thereof, or anything else about him. Distancing is the best course to take.

Let it be known we Americans are

embarrassed of you crazy whack job

liberals and your Freak Show...

trump is an international embarrassment to Americans
trump is an international embarrassment to the Left.

FIFY

To all decent Americans. Having an insane whore, pervert, and conman representing the American People on the world stage is too humiliating for words. I just hope that the folks overseas realize that he does not represent our values.

Hey dumb ass...

hillary and bill didn't win....

Glass-half-full-01.jpg

I have plenty of times been to foreign lands that don't speak my lanugance , California like 25 times and New York City like 8 times ( but I guess it doesn't count because I was just changing planes )

Let it be known we Americans are

embarrassed of you crazy whack job

liberals and your Freak Show...

Let it be known that we Americans, of whom I am one, are embarrassed by trump's wacko behavior and highly destructive policies, and the undignified and hate-filled freak show that has been put on by their right-wing minions.

This article does not say that this woman's traveling friends were challenged by anyone because of their American origin, just that these people felt embarrassed. My comment still stands. If someone did inquire as to my citizenship or otherwise insulted me for being an American while making a reference to trump, I would make sure that I distanced myself from him. Otherwise, this person might think that I support trump and his followers.

Yea, like being a French citizen is soo great. ...... :cuckoo:
Voted number one in quality of life it has more tourists than anywhere else... And no I'm not going anywhere a******, just trying to fix this Republican mess you idiots have made of America...

The french stink, they take a shower about every

other week and their women have hairy under arms.

You liberals have a lot in common with them.

You know why they outlawed fireworks in france?

It's because every time they hear firecrackers they

pull their pants down and surrender.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back