Spoiled Little Rich Girl Mika: “My friends went to France and were embarrassed to be Americans.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1940 for than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

I suggest the idiots watch this...

Next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1944 than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are a disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

if I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut--the French were losers
then they killed each other
the Milice, and Petain kissing nazi a$$
the US freed France and you talk crap about US GOP ??
F*&K you

That's what happens when your capital is 120 miles away from the biggest assholes in the world... You right-wing assholes would be the Nazi Collaborators given half a chance.

I'd help em invade California.

You know, there is a reason that some Europeans don't like Americans.

It's called the "ugly American syndrome". And, what it means is that some Americans give all of us a bad name because of the way they behave. It comes from something like asking a person on the street where the nearest KFC, Pizza Hut or Burger King is, to asking in English if they speak English, and then when they look at you funny, repeating the same phrase in English, only louder and slower the second time.

How does one avoid that? Simple................do what I did when I was traveling overseas. Every time the ship pulled into port, I picked up a phrasebook from the quarterdeck (they had small ones available for free that the port liaison would give us). I would go out into town, and start asking for directions and the like in their language using the phrase book. After about 30 sec. to a min. of me fumbling around and trying to talk to them, most (around 80 percent) speak English and would stop me and tell me that they spoke English. And interestingly enough, lots of times they liked being able to practice their English with me, but the reason they took a bit of time and let me fumble was to see if I was going to make an effort. Most Americans don't.

And, if you ask a local where the best chow is, they are more than happy to show you where the best eateries were. Best bruschetta I had in the entire Med came out of a little out of the way diner that was all white and blue tile. They also had excellent lasagna and it was a little mom and pop outfit.

And no...............they will never send you to American fast food joints. If you ask for that, they will think of you as an "ugly American" because you are turning your nose up at their food in favor of fast food.

In Palma Mallorca, there was a little place next to the HUGE church that dominates the waterfront and they had the BEST little sausages that they cooked in apple juice and then carmelized the sugar that coated them on a grill, and served in more carmelized apple juice. Best steak in town too by the way.
When I made a liberty call at a port...my mission was to get drunk and laid.

Those were two of my goals as well, but during daylight hours, I liked to check out the historical stuff in town as well as check out the different local foods around where we were. Found some pretty good places, and my favorite in Palma Mallorca was Forn de St. Joan.

Like I said, EXCELLENT food.
Excellent pussy.
next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1940 for than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

Next time you Anglo Americans should go through Italy and Austria, Hitler's Pals... You left France to fight Hitler all by themselves in 1940. Many more French died in the Battle of France 1944 than Americans and much of the country was destroyed again... That's just me, the French are eternally grateful and prove it every year. Ugly American GOP voters are a disgrace as always... Of course they're totally misinformed by the worst BS and character assassination propaganda machine anywhere in the modern world.

the Germans showed that the French were really losers in WW2
they went through France like they were not even there

Ignorant brain-washed functional moron... Meanwhile our army was less than a hundred thousand and had no tanks... Thanks to the GOP and brainwashed functional morons like you...

you must know NOTHING of WW2....some of the French tanks were better than the German tanks!!
NO TANKS???!!!!!
At the start of the war, France had one of the largest tank forces in the world along with the Soviet, British and German forces.
In the Battle of France, despite an advantage in number and armour against the Germans, the French tanks were not used to good enough effect.

Tanks in France - Wikipedia
WTF are you talking about??

the lack of military and WW2 knowledge on the forum is about 0
Testifying to the French advantage is the Somua S35, a plump, cute tank which was one of the best tanks in the world in 1940. Hundreds went into action in May 1940, but to little avail.
France Had a Tank That Could Have Crushed Hitler's Best (But Was Wasted by Bad Generals)

the Germans were good soldiers/tacticians/etc in WW2
French = MAJOR losers

When I say we had no tanks I am talking about Americans dingbat... The only real losers I know of are brainwashed functional GOP dupes like you... Just the kind of people who would collaborate with Nazis... Conservatives.

trump is an international embarrassment to Americans and a cause for humiliation when in other countries. Overseas, I might not deny that I am an American, considering the passport I carry and my accent, but I would be very quick to make clear that I do not support his presidency, his policies, his morality and lack thereof, or anything else about him. Distancing is the best course to take.

Really? Then you'd be out of step with Euro's opinion of Trump.

"President Trump has received some rather dismal approval ratings, but he’s reportedly more popular compared to some of his European counterparts.

Both French President Emmanuel Macron and Britain’s Prime Minister Theresa May are faring worse among their constituents. "

Trump has higher favorability rating than some of his European counterparts
They hate Trump. They loved Obama.

obviously you failed the WW2 section

So...why didn't France have Meth like every one else? You need to provide a link instead of snarky comments.
wtf are you ''talkin bout''?
franco said France had no tanks
you must be on Meth
No I said we had no tanks that would be Americans. Many thanks to the GOP for the depression that gave rise to militarists and their isolationism the let them run wild until they finally attacked us...

trump is an international embarrassment to Americans and a cause for humiliation when in other countries. Overseas, I might not deny that I am an American, considering the passport I carry and my accent, but I would be very quick to make clear that I do not support his presidency, his policies, his morality and lack thereof, or anything else about him. Distancing is the best course to take.

Really? Then you'd be out of step with Euro's opinion of Trump.

"President Trump has received some rather dismal approval ratings, but he’s reportedly more popular compared to some of his European counterparts.

Both French President Emmanuel Macron and Britain’s Prime Minister Theresa May are faring worse among their constituents. "

Trump has higher favorability rating than some of his European counterparts
They hate Trump. They loved Obama.
So did everyone else outside of the GOP idiot propaganda bubble.

It's called the "ugly American syndrome". And, what it means is that some Americans give all of us a bad name because of the way they behave. It comes from something like asking a person on the street where the nearest KFC, Pizza Hut or Burger King is, to asking in English if they speak English, and then when they look at you funny, repeating the same phrase in English, only louder and slower the second time.

How does one avoid that? Simple................do what I did when I was traveling overseas. Every time the ship pulled into port, I picked up a phrasebook from the quarterdeck (they had small ones available for free that the port liaison would give us). I would go out into town, and start asking for directions and the like in their language using the phrase book. After about 30 sec. to a min. of me fumbling around and trying to talk to them, most (around 80 percent) speak English and would stop me and tell me that they spoke English. And interestingly enough, lots of times they liked being able to practice their English with me, but the reason they took a bit of time and let me fumble was to see if I was going to make an effort. Most Americans don't.

And, if you ask a local where the best chow is, they are more than happy to show you where the best eateries were. Best bruschetta I had in the entire Med came out of a little out of the way diner that was all white and blue tile. They also had excellent lasagna and it was a little mom and pop outfit.

And no...............they will never send you to American fast food joints. If you ask for that, they will think of you as an "ugly American" because you are turning your nose up at their food in favor of fast food.

In Palma Mallorca, there was a little place next to the HUGE church that dominates the waterfront and they had the BEST little sausages that they cooked in apple juice and then carmelized the sugar that coated them on a grill, and served in more carmelized apple juice. Best steak in town too by the way.

Those were two of my goals as well, but during daylight hours, I liked to check out the historical stuff in town as well as check out the different local foods around where we were. Found some pretty good places, and my favorite in Palma Mallorca was Forn de St. Joan.

Excellent pussy.

Ignorant brain-washed functional moron... Meanwhile our army was less than a hundred thousand and had no tanks... Thanks to the GOP and brainwashed functional morons like you...

you must know NOTHING of WW2....some of the French tanks were better than the German tanks!!
NO TANKS???!!!!!
At the start of the war, France had one of the largest tank forces in the world along with the Soviet, British and German forces.
In the Battle of France, despite an advantage in number and armour against the Germans, the French tanks were not used to good enough effect.

Testifying to the French advantage is the Somua S35, a plump, cute tank which was one of the best tanks in the world in 1940. Hundreds went into action in May 1940, but to little avail.
France Had a Tank That Could Have Crushed Hitler's Best (But Was Wasted by Bad Generals)

French = MAJOR losers

When I say we had no tanks I am talking about Americans dingbat... The only real losers I know of are brainwashed functional GOP dupes like you... Just the kind of people who would collaborate with Nazis... Conservatives.

you were talking about FRANCE
we were talking about FRANCE
you are standing up for FRANCE
and then you say ''our''
obviously-naturally that should mean FRANCE

so what if the US didn't have tanks?? point??

if I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut--the French were losers
then they killed each other
the Milice, and Petain kissing nazi a$$
the US freed France and you talk crap about US GOP ??
F*&K you

That's what happens when your capital is 120 miles away from the biggest assholes in the world... You right-wing assholes would be the Nazi Collaborators given half a chance.

I'd help em invade California.

Exactly , super dupe.

So...why didn't France have Meth like every one else? You need to provide a link instead of snarky comments.
you must be on Meth
No I said we had no tanks that would be Americans. Many thanks to the GOP for the depression that gave rise to militarists and their isolationism the let them run wild until they finally attacked us...
that has nothing to do with France being major losers

Excellent pussy.
NO TANKS???!!!!!

French = MAJOR losers
and then you say ''our''

The GOP started the depression that gave rise to a****** militarists and their isolationism let them run wild. Given half a chance, you would be Nazis...

Excellent pussy.
NO TANKS???!!!!!

French = MAJOR losers
and then you say ''our''

The GOP started the depression that gave rise to a****** militarists and their isolationism let them run wild. Given half a chance, you would be Nazis...
He would be a muslim these days.

Excellent pussy.
NO TANKS???!!!!!

French = MAJOR losers
and then you say ''our''

you must've failed WW2/etc--a truly ridiculous, ignorant statement
no one could've taken over the US
do you realize how much time/shipping/etc that would take??

you must be on Meth
Or you being a major brainwashed s*******...

you must be on Meth
Or you being a major brainwashed s*******...
France/French were major losers in 1940--yes or no?

The French were a disgrace. They could have stopped Hitler before he took the Rhineland, they had a superior military at that time, but the cowards did nothing, which led to the carnage of WWII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back