Spokesman Jay Caney hangs his head, walks out of his own press briefing on Obamacare

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Looks like the White House is no longer interested in answering the Press's questions about their signature program.

But then, they don't have to. As Obama pointed out, "We won." And he doesn't have to run for re-election any more.

----------------------------------------------

Americans for Tax Reform : Carney Ducks Obamacare Questions, Walks Out of Press Briefing

Carney Ducks Obamacare Questions, Walks Out of Press Briefing

Spokesman for “Most transparent administration in history” can’t answer basic Obamacare questions

White House spokesman Jay Carney today abruptly walked out of the briefing room after struggling to answer questions related to Obamacare. As he walks out, frustrated reporters can be heard asking questions, including:

“Have White House officials watched anyone without insurance go through the website, trying to help the situation?”

“Couldn’t we have a [HHS] rep just come to the press briefing?”

Since the Oct. 1 launch of HealthCare.Gov, Carney has repeatedly ducked uncomfortable questions by referring reporters to HHS, where they are met with silence.

If Carney were able to feel shame, he'd probably quit his job rather than go through the repeated indignity of facing the people demanding information about the failure of Obamacare.

But he understands the necessity of absorbing and deflecting the anger of the voting public when the facts about his administration's agenda come to light. Liberals cannot exist without someone to face the voters they have defrauded, and mollify them enough to keep taking it the next time, and the next.

Plus, if he were able to feel shame, he wouldn't be a Democrat in the first place.

Well ya gotta admitt Obamacare is tough to defend.

I feel kinda bad for Carney having to get up there and TRY to defend that POS bill.

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

Jay Carney, current White House spokesman, did NOT walk out of the press briefing because he was embarrassed or ashamed.

He simply wanted to change clothes, and get back into the uniform he used to wear in his previous job.

07-minister.jpg

Jim Carney has a lot of guts, he is extremely well paid, or is such an ideologue that the truth is whatever obama says it is. Robert Gibbs left rather than tell obama's lies every day. I'm surprised that Carney hasn't left by now too.

The Obama Administration is stymied by the fact that they can't blame Booooossshhhhh for ObamaCare. They have made a halfhearted attempt to blame the GOP, but that's not fooling the press. Even the usual Obama leg-humping MSM outlets can't ignore the Epic Fail of ObamaCare.

Someone needs to ask Jay "How Many People Have To Die Waiting For Treatment" under Obama-Care before we repeal the bill?

And somebody should ask him why he got to keep his insurance when millions are going to lose the policies that they liked.

The whole goddamn Democrat party should be hanging their heads in shame.
The last 5 years have been one humongous clusterfuck of national administration.

Did they address the unions

Union Letter: Obamacare Will ‘Destroy The Very Health and Wellbeing’ of Workers

On behalf of the millions of working men and women we represent and the families they support, we can no longer stand silent in the face of elements of the Affordable Care Act that will destroy the very health and wellbeing of our members along with millions of other hardworking Americans.

We believe that there are common-sense corrections that can be made within the existing statute that will allow our members to continue to keep their current health plans and benefits just as you and the President pledged. Unless changes are made, however, that promise is hollow.

We continue to stand behind real health care reform, but the law as it stands will hurt millions of Americans including the members of our respective unions.

We are looking to you to make sure these changes are made.

James P. Hoffa
General President
International Brotherhood of Teamsters

Joseph Hansen
International President
UFCW

D. Taylor
President
UNITE-HERE

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
The Dems have stool in their pants over how fucked up this is...they have been campaigning for national healthcare for 50 years and now that they have forced it down our delicate white throats in an illegal Congressional reconciliation maneuver...and have gotten a chief justice with temporal lobe epilepsy on carbamazepine to pull this bullshit "justice" out of thin air ...calling it a tax....they are holding onto a collapsing house of cards with white knuckles. I hear that 800,000 seniors in NJ have lost their Medicare Advantage plans...and 600,000 in Florida lost theirs. The patriotic backbone of America is having O'bamacare shoved up their asses. I do not think this will be resolved peacefully. Seniors worry about their health, their prostates, their bowel movements, and their age spots and sun-related skin cancers. You deny them care and I guarantee they will take it to the streets. Believe me, I know...I talk to them regularly....seniors are mad as hell, and they are not going to take it anymore. And that's just seniors....what about Tricare??? The US Veterans are getting fucked as well. Fewer and fewer services for servicemen with service-connected disability...people...if they don't dump Obamacare, you may see some "street action."

Forum List

Back