Sports Illustrated Swim Suit model ends her career...speaks out in support of gun rights.....

She clearly still has an active career and there is no indication of depportation.

OP is a fraud and people are running with it without checking the facts....

Wow...another clueless libtard......I am making a statement about the current P.C. atmosphere and how it will attack her for what she says...while say....letting bill clinton speak in public without being shouted off the stage for being a rapist and sexual predator....

Rapist? Strange...I couldn't find any indictments or convictions.

I do, every man has equal opportunities in life and it is the drive and desire that separates the masses.
Then you are a damn fool. Nuff said...
how ya figure?
Are these two "equal"?
hannah-ferguson-wacoal-lingerie_2.jpg
Average-Girl-Transforms-Herself-Into-A-Supermodel-3.jpg

No...
why aren't they?
Because humans are born with unequal talents, looks, brains, and opportunities. Just their birth-order makes a big difference. The only place they even be remotely made equal is before in the law and in the marketplace, and even that isn't true. Both hotties will do much better, every time...
humans are born as babies with multiple opportunities for success available to them. Again drive and desire is what changes the man.

how ya figure?
Are these two "equal"?

No...
why aren't they?
Because humans are born with unequal talents, looks, brains, and opportunities. Just their birth-order makes a big difference. The only place they even be remotely made equal is before in the law and in the marketplace, and even that isn't true. Both hotties will do much better, every time...
they all have the same opportunities for success, why do traits matter. Look at Bill Gates, he isn't a basketball player but he has as much money as one of the most famous. Don't get what your point is here. you're spinning in circles.
People are not born equal, period. And if we attempt to treat them as equals, they still aren't in the end. The cute teacher is going to get better reviews than the the plain one. It's human nature.
sure they are born equal, they all come from a similar hole and have nothing.

how ya figure?
Are these two "equal"?

No...
why aren't they?
humans are born as babies with multiple opportunities for success available to them. Again drive and desire is what changes the man.
Among many other things, many...

Are these two "equal"?

No...
why aren't they?
they all have the same opportunities for success, why do traits matter. Look at Bill Gates, he isn't a basketball player but he has as much money as one of the most famous. Don't get what your point is here. you're spinning in circles.
People are not born equal, period. And if we attempt to treat them as equals, they still aren't in the end. The cute teacher is going to get better reviews than the the plain one. It's human nature.
Not even close. You and Einstein, nothing alike. He could reason.

Even as a baby he was born kicking your ass...

I do, every man has equal opportunities in life and it is the drive and desire that separates the masses.
how ya figure?
Are these two "equal"?

No...
why aren't they?
BTW, each person is an individual and has their own unique talents they must pursue through hard work and perseverance. Funny you don't know that. There isn't one person that is a clone, and that is what you want. See you don't even understand the human and why you don't support their existence. I understand your unequal bias of hate. You just do. It must have been developed over the course of your childhood. You blame mankind. I get it.

why aren't they?

I didn't know I was around then. I'd say he kicked quite a few asses in his day. still didn't make him unequal.

how ya figure?
Are these two "equal"?

No...
why aren't they?
BTW, each person is an individual and has their own unique talents they must pursue through hard work and perseverance. Funny you don't know that. There isn't one person that is a clone, and that is what you want. See you don't even understand the human and why you don't support their existence. I understand your unequal bias of hate. You just do. It must have been developed over the course of your childhood. You blame mankind. I get it.
And there you go, they are not clones and therefore, unequal. Even clones would be unequal depending upon circumstance.

As for understanding humanity, I understand it all too well, and it's an unworthy species...

I didn't know I was around then. I'd say he kicked quite a few asses in his day. still didn't make him unequal.
He was incredibly unequal, which is why they will be discussing him 500 years from now and not a soul will have even heard of you.

how ya figure?
Are these two "equal"?

No...
why aren't they?
no, you get what every baby gets.

He was incredibly unequal, which is why they will be discussing him 500 years from now and not a soul will have even heard of you.
doesn't make him unequal. Sorry, you still don't get it. I still laugh at you.

Are these two "equal"?

No...
why aren't they?
no, you get what every baby gets.
Even every baby doesn't get the same things, not by a mile.

If you were equal you would matter as much as he did, and you don't, not even a little bit, not even when he's dead and you are alive. Fools laugh, carry on, fool.

If you were equal you would matter as much as he did, and you don't, not even a little bit, not even when he's dead and you are alive. Fools laugh, carry on, fool.
how do you figure. It isn't what I wanted.

Wouldn't matter if you did want it, you aren't fit to polish his shoes...

huh? If I wanted to, I had every opportunity he had.

Nope. He had a great mind, you have no mind. Start dealing with reality, not so smart one...

Nope. He had a great mind, you have no mind. Start dealing with reality, not so smart one...
he had a family, I have a family, he had three children, I have three children, he had grand children, I have grandchildren. Yep I'm equal.

he had a family, I have a family, he had three children, I have three children, he had grand children, I have grandchildren. Yep I'm equal.
Not even close. To even think the idea makes you a moron...

Forum List

Back