Sports Illustrated Swim Suit model ends her career...speaks out in support of gun rights.....

Anyone else think the OP author is a poster child for why the mentally ill should not own guns?

Libtard tactics on display ^^^^^^^ call anyone with a different opinon than you, mentally ill, bigot, homophobe, racist, liar ect. rinse and repeat.
and then they want to tell you they believe all men are equal.
Most men, like you, are morons.
I rest my case.
The Founders would have thought you a useless little piece of shit just like I do.

Anyone else think the OP author is a poster child for why the mentally ill should not own guns?

Libtard tactics on display ^^^^^^^ call anyone with a different opinon than you, mentally ill, bigot, homophobe, racist, liar ect. rinse and repeat.
I rest my case.
The Founders would have thought you a useless little piece of shit just like I do.
adding to my case

I rest my case.
adding to my case
Well, do you think all men are "equal"? Yes, or no?

Yes....this swim suit model decided to end her modeling career by speaking out in favor of gun rights...

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Defends Gun Ownership - Breitbart

On March 2, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Hannah Ferguson defended gun ownership, describing how she learned to shoot and suggesting people who fear firearm ownership do so from a lack of “gun knowledge.”

Ferguson told Fox 441 that her father was a sniper in the Marine Corps and her mother and brother were in the USMC as well. So her love for guns is mixed in with a love for the military.

“At a pretty early age” her parents taught her to shoot, and Ferguson said they instilled the basics of shooting via the use of “pellet guns.”
I missed the part in that article where it said she "decided to end her modeling career by speaking out in favor of gun right..."

Please point that part out to me.

Oh, you can't, because you are a lying piece of shit.

Boy....you are a stupid piece of shit because I was making a comment on our current P.C., anti gun society......twit.

Somehow I think she'll manage...
rs_634x1024-150513124257-634.si-hannah-ferguson.cm.51315.jpg

She clearly still has an active career and there is no indication of depportation.

OP is a fraud and people are running with it without checking the facts....

Wow...another clueless libtard......I am making a statement about the current P.C. atmosphere and how it will attack her for what she says...while say....letting bill clinton speak in public without being shouted off the stage for being a rapist and sexual predator....

I rest my case.
adding to my case
I do, every man has equal opportunities in life and it is the drive and desire that separates the masses.

I rest my case.
adding to my case
I do, every man has equal opportunities in life and it is the drive and desire that separates the masses.
Then you are a damn fool. Nuff said...

I rest my case.
adding to my case
how ya figure?

adding to my case
how ya figure?
Are these two "equal"?
hannah-ferguson-wacoal-lingerie_2.jpg
Average-Girl-Transforms-Herself-Into-A-Supermodel-3.jpg

No...

how ya figure?
Are these two "equal"?

No...
why aren't they?
Because humans are born with unequal talents, looks, brains, and opportunities. Just their birth-order makes a big difference. The only place they even be remotely made equal is before in the law and in the marketplace, and even that isn't true. Both hotties will do much better, every time...

how ya figure?
Are these two "equal"?

No...
why aren't they?
Because humans are born with unequal talents, looks, brains, and opportunities. Just their birth-order makes a big difference. The only place they even be remotely made equal is before in the law and in the marketplace, and even that isn't true. Both hotties will do much better, every time...
they all have the same opportunities for success, why do traits matter. Look at Bill Gates, he isn't a basketball player but he has as much money as one of the most famous. Don't get what your point is here. you're spinning in circles.

how ya figure?
Are these two "equal"?

No...
why aren't they?
they all have the same opportunities for success, why do traits matter. Look at Bill Gates, he isn't a basketball player but he has as much money as one of the most famous. Don't get what your point is here. you're spinning in circles.
People are not born equal, period. And if we attempt to treat them as equals, they still aren't in the end. The cute teacher is going to get better reviews than the the plain one. It's human nature.

Forum List

Back