🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

Last edited:
Looks like a perfectly good little boat. Now go support capitalism and buy everything it needs for you to enjoy yourself.

My cheapest boat costs more than 20 times what that boat costs.
I don't need your advice on boats, capitalism or economics in general ... Because you don't have clue what you are talking about.

So they don't work. If Walmart disappeared somebody would be happy to take their place. I dont think they should make billions while employees are on welfare.

Communists are a combination of stupid and evil.

What we had before Walmart were mostly small specialty shops - high prices where employees made less than minimum wage - because the owners often didn't pay overtime, sick, or holiday pay.

Communists say they will "improve" the lives of workers by returning them to that level of exploitation.

Of course as pointed out, Communists are stupid, and the loss of Walmart would be filled by Amazon and other retailers that don't employ anyone at all. Robots pull stock and there is no such thing as a person to talk to.

This is how you Communists will again "help" the American worker - just like you "helped" manufacturing workers out of jobs in the 70's with lazy, fat union slobs, which sent the jobs over to China.

Automated retail may be inevitable - but you Communists will speed the process up in your stupidity, greed, and evil.

If you raise the minimum wage to 10.10/hour, many people who currently qualify for welfare would be ineligible because they make too much.

And............if the minimum wage would have kept up with inflation, it would be more like 10.50 right now.

If you raise the minimum wage to 10.10/hour, many people who currently qualify for welfare would be ineligible because they make too much.

False, but then you've never been known for your honesty.

It works out to $15,655 a year.

31 hours a week - the new Fascist Care work week.
50 weeks - assumes two weeks off time.

Still on SNAP - especially with tres ninos.

And............if the minimum wage would have kept up with inflation, it would be more like 10.50 right now.

Compared to what?

Is your 400 dollar phone crappy? And that's not the goal. The goal is lots of good jobs and lots of manufacturing and spending. Keeping the cash flowing how everyone does better.

Like I mentioned ... Reality escapes you.

This is your $1000 boat after licensing and buying the extras needed to make it compliant ... Not counting a trailer to haul it on.

2014 - Lund Boats - 1032 Jon Boat for Sale in Hydeville VT 05750 - iboats.com

Grab the family, pile in and sit there.
Your crappy job doesn't pay you enough to afford a motor or fishing gear as well.

Looks like a perfectly good little boat. Now go support capitalism and buy everything it needs for you to enjoy yourself.

So...we can now add boats to the LONG list of things you know jack shit about...

If there was no Walmart there might be a company instead which pays a living wage.

Really?

Like Sears and Kmart?

Or you mean the mom and pops who didn't even pay minimum wage?

Seriously - the shit you leftists come up with.

If Walmart paid employees enough that they weren't on welfare government would be smaller. There would be fewer people dependent on government. Now you seem to be so dumb you don't even see why government is growing.

I prefer companies take care of employees, not the government.

Walmart hires people on welfare - this reduces the amount of welfare collects and provides job training to those at the bottom of the ladder.

You leftists are not just stupid - you're evil. You will destroy the only path out of dependency without a thought.

No like Costco.
Costco pays more ... because it can

Or Walmart could pay everyone a living wage and decrease welfare a lot. Given these people are making the Waltons billions they should make enough they aren't on welfare. Why do you like government dependency so much?

Anyone comparing Walmart and Costco is either ignorant or dishonest.

If there was no Walmart there might be a company instead which pays a living wage.

Really?

Like Sears and Kmart?

Or you mean the mom and pops who didn't even pay minimum wage?

Seriously - the shit you leftists come up with.

If Walmart paid employees enough that they weren't on welfare government would be smaller. There would be fewer people dependent on government. Now you seem to be so dumb you don't even see why government is growing.

I prefer companies take care of employees, not the government.

Walmart hires people on welfare - this reduces the amount of welfare collects and provides job training to those at the bottom of the ladder.

You leftists are not just stupid - you're evil. You will destroy the only path out of dependency without a thought.

No like Costco.
Costco pays more ... because it can

Or Walmart could pay everyone a living wage and decrease welfare a lot. Given these people are making the Waltons billions they should make enough they aren't on welfare. Why do you like government dependency so much?

Anyone comparing Walmart and Costco is either ignorant or dishonest.

Oh really? They are so different that Walmart couldn't possibly pay decent wages? Really? Explain why please. You prefer the government takes care of people I guess. And how about Sams Club? Why can't they pay like Costco?

If Walmart disappeared somebody would be happy to take their place. .

no one can save Americans $400 billion a year the way Walmart does.

Yes they could. Amazon might be doing a better job now.

so the libNazi likes Amazon better since it employs so few compared to Walmart and does so little construction etc etc???

No I said they are saving people just as much.

By the way the Nazi stuff makes it impossible to take you seriously.

I prefer employers pay a living wage.
and customers who buy less so Walmart has to fire employees????

a liberal lacks the IQ to understand capitalism. He does not want to just tinker with Walmart of course!! He is a commie at heart.

Why does Costco do fine paying employees more? Maybe Walmart is funneling too much money to the Waltons who don't do anything.

I prefer employers pay a living wage.
and customers who buy less so Walmart has to fire employees????

a liberal lacks the IQ to understand capitalism. He does not want to just tinker with Walmart of course!! He is a commie at heart.

Why does Costco do fine paying employees more? Maybe Walmart is funneling too much money to the Waltons who don't do anything.

thats the beauty of capitalism. If they are taking too much out of the business a competitor can make in roads and then bankrupt them. IN the case of Walmart don't worry they are bricks and mortar

If Walmart disappeared somebody would be happy to take their place. .

no one can save Americans $400 billion a year the way Walmart does.

Yes they could. Amazon might be doing a better job now.

so the libNazi likes Amazon better since it employs so few compared to Walmart and does so little construction etc etc???

No I said they are saving people just as much.

By the way the Nazi stuff makes it impossible to take you seriously.
when the liberals spied for Hitler and Stalin they were taken seriously. Some were captured and hung!!

So they don't work. If Walmart disappeared somebody would be happy to take their place. I dont think they should make billions while employees are on welfare.

Communists are a combination of stupid and evil.

What we had before Walmart were mostly small specialty shops - high prices where employees made less than minimum wage - because the owners often didn't pay overtime, sick, or holiday pay.

Communists say they will "improve" the lives of workers by returning them to that level of exploitation.

Of course as pointed out, Communists are stupid, and the loss of Walmart would be filled by Amazon and other retailers that don't employ anyone at all. Robots pull stock and there is no such thing as a person to talk to.

This is how you Communists will again "help" the American worker - just like you "helped" manufacturing workers out of jobs in the 70's with lazy, fat union slobs, which sent the jobs over to China.

Automated retail may be inevitable - but you Communists will speed the process up in your stupidity, greed, and evil.

So you are the one supporting Walmart for making people dependent on government and I'm the communist? haha That's a good one.

So you are the one supporting Walmart for making people dependent on government and I'm the communist? haha That's a good one.

You are a retard, that is for sure,

Person on welfare gets a job at Walmart - Retard Commie shrieks WALMART MADE THEM DEPENDANT.

Stupid - and evil...

Forum List

Back