🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

Absurd? Dont be so childish. If Costco can pay well why can't walmart?

Walmart isn't a club site charging dues and selling in bulk.

That doesn't really answer the question. Keep in mind the Waltons make billions each year. So why can't walmart pay more like Costco?

Same reason Costco cant pay more like Goldman Sachs

Now that comparison is absurd. Try again.

The OP is dead on. The OP is how capitalism actually works.

the idiotic insane op says that if a Nazi liberal forces a guy at the point of a liberal gun to buy 10 small boats rather than one big one the economy will somehow be better off. Its too idiotic for words!!

paint should start with econ 101 if he ever gets to college so he will have some idea if the context in which economic issues are discussed.
In this case the context is the real world, not something you'd understand.

If I own a gas station, why do I want 100 Fords, or 1,000 motorcycles versus 10 Rolls-Royces? And the same thing for the tire shop, the brake manufacturer, the state licensing department?

Last edited:
That doesn't really answer the question. Keep in mind the Waltons make billions each year. So why can't walmart pay more like Costco?

I realize that envy is what the masters of the leftists hate sites use to motivate the drones.

{Except that is of course to grossly overstate what they are getting. That mountain of cash they’ve got is not an annual figure: that’s the capital value, their wealth, not the income from one year. Our benefit is what we save in one year. That value of WalMart stock is the net present value of everything that WalMart is expected to make in profits from now until eternity (although obviously we use a discount rate so that something 40 years out is given less importance than something next year). So we need to adjust our $250 billion figure in the same manner to make the two numbers comparable.}

The Waltons Deserve Their Hundred Fifty Billion The Rest Of Us Gain 5 Trillion From Walmart s Existence - Forbes

So the Walton clan has HOLDINGS of $150 billion, not an income of that figure. Meanwhile, Americans keep $250 billion in their pockets that would be otherwise paid for the same goods. Why do you Communists hate hard working Americans and want to take $250 billion from them?

If I own a gas station, why do I want 100 Fords,

dear you are so stupid you have no idea you are not making any sense.

Please tell us why a guy who owns a gas station wants 100 fords????? Is this opposed to a guy who owns an xbox and wants 100 bananas????

No like Costco.
Costco pays more ... because it can

Or Walmart could pay everyone a living wage and decrease welfare a lot. Given these people are making the Waltons billions they should make enough they aren't on welfare. Why do you like government dependency so much?

Costco charges a membership fee, and is a bulk goods store, comparing it to Walmart is absurd.

Absurd? Dont be so childish. If Costco can pay well why can't walmart?
That would cut into its profits. Why pay when society will? A serious issue with capitalism.

Oh whatthefuckever... get back to work stocking shelves at the WalMart....
It's known as Externalizing costs, and capitalists love to do so.

Yeah, that's it...

I realize that envy is what the masters of the leftists hate sites use to motivate the drones.

{Except that is of course to grossly overstate what they are getting. That mountain of cash they’ve got is not an annual figure: that’s the capital value, their wealth, not the income from one year. Our benefit is what we save in one year. That value of WalMart stock is the net present value of everything that WalMart is expected to make in profits from now until eternity (although obviously we use a discount rate so that something 40 years out is given less importance than something next year). So we need to adjust our $250 billion figure in the same manner to make the two numbers comparable.}

The Waltons Deserve Their Hundred Fifty Billion The Rest Of Us Gain 5 Trillion From Walmart s Existence - Forbes

So the Walton clan has HOLDINGS of $150 billion, not an income of that figure. Meanwhile, Americans keep $250 billion in their pockets that would be otherwise paid for the same goods. Why do you Communists hate hard working Americans and want to take $250 billion from them?

They do make billions a year.
The Walton s Love Dividends

Why do you support government dependency?

and lets not forget the Walton money is not in a mattress it is in banks where it is loaned out for cars homes education etc.

So what if they do? Anyhoo.. who cares? Your obsession with Walmart is borderline neurotic.

The OP is dead on. The OP is how capitalism actually works.

the idiotic insane op says that if a Nazi liberal forces a guy at the point of a liberal gun to buy 10 small boats rather than one big one the economy will somehow be better off. Its too idiotic for words!!

paint should start with econ 101 if he ever gets to college so he will have some idea if the context in which economic issues are discussed.
In this case the context is the real world, not something you'd understand.

Please tell us why a guy who owns a gas station wants 100 fords????? Is this opposed to a guy who owns an xbox and wants 100 bananas????
It's pretty simple lover, the more cars on the road the more gas I sell. The more boats in the water the more life jackets I sell.

A simple notion that so many still reject. Why is a million dollar boat not as good as ten $100,000 boats, and 100 $10,000 boats is even better, and 1,000 $1,000 boats is much, much better still. Now, why is that? It has to do with the economic activity created by such a thing.

Simple notion, a man builds a boat and goes out onto the lake.

10 men on the shore do not build boats and declare how unfair it is that some have boats but other don't. So they decide to divide the boat the man made up evenly.

Forming a mob, they beat the man who built the boat and cut the boat into 10 pieces.

PaintMyHouse still cannot grasp what went wrong with the plot....
Yeah, doesn't happen, dumbass, and not at all what I'm talking about.
No, it doesn't happen, but those are the essentials of your theory,

These are the people making the Waltons billions. They sure have value to them.

Again, to the leftist, envy is the only thing that exists,

The hunter goes into the forest, kills a wild boar and takes the haunch for himself, leaving the tougher section to the other tribesmen.

NO FAIR screams the Communist who did nothing. You see, the Communist would rather everyone starve to death than for the one who actually provided the food to get more.

Communists are stupid.

And evil.

Even if he did... what's it to PMH? He's a bitter, envy-filled loser.
I actually I'm a capitalist and a consultant. I can make more sitting in my underwear at the computer for an hour than the average Wal-Mart employee can make in a day. I may hate humanity but I'm not bitter about that.

A simple notion that so many still reject. Why is a million dollar boat not as good as ten $100,000 boats, and 100 $10,000 boats is even better, and 1,000 $1,000 boats is much, much better still. Now, why is that? It has to do with the economic activity created by such a thing.

Simple notion, a man builds a boat and goes out onto the lake.

10 men on the shore do not build boats and declare how unfair it is that some have boats but other don't. So they decide to divide the boat the man made up evenly.

Forming a mob, they beat the man who built the boat and cut the boat into 10 pieces.

PaintMyHouse still cannot grasp what went wrong with the plot....
Yeah, doesn't happen, dumbass, and not at all what I'm talking about.
No, it doesn't happen, but those are the essentials of your theory,
Not even close, dumbass.

and lets not forget the Walton money is not in a mattress it is in banks where it is loaned out for cars homes education etc.

If they paid more the employees could make more loaning out money.

I think we should give each American making less then 50,000/year, $200 bucks for foods/month. This way no one goes hungry!

Would that be the right thing to do?

These are the people making the Waltons billions. They sure have value to them.

Again, to the leftist, envy is the only thing that exists,

The hunter goes into the forest, kills a wild boar and takes the haunch for himself, leaving the tougher section to the other tribesmen.

NO FAIR screams the Communist who did nothing. You see, the Communist would rather everyone starve to death than for the one who actually provided the food to get more.

Communists are stupid.

And evil.

I don't believe any of the Waltons actually work...

So what if they do? Anyhoo.. who cares? Your obsession with Walmart is borderline neurotic.
It's a good subject actually. A major example of why America is still in shit-city. It tossed the stupid jobs out before it had a chance to train people for the smart ones.

I think we should give each American making less then 50,000/year, $200 bucks for foods/month. This way no one goes hungry!

Would that be the right thing to do?

Id rather they get it from their employer.

Forum List

Back