🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

It's a fact that Walmart employees collect welfare.

They would not collect welfare if they did not work for Walmart?

You are trained to bleat a slogan, you are not trained to think.

You support the government getting bigger then? Cause that's what is happening with all the corporate welfare.

ROFL

Ah leftists, stupid as dog turds, but not nearly as useful.

Can you give me an example of "corporate welfare?" GM bailout, CFL mandate to promote Jeffery Immelts GE China plant, Solyndra.....

I mean, can you come up with anything at all?
Farm and oil subsidies. Start there.
Yeah, lets fucking do that. Let you people pay fair market value for your food. While we're at it lets stop funding alt energy and public broadcasting, abortion mills and cut all politicians pay down to the average citizens income level.

I prefer employers pay a living wage.
and customers who buy less so Walmart has to fire employees????

a liberal lacks the IQ to understand capitalism. He does not want to just tinker with Walmart of course!! He is a commie at heart.

Why does Costco do fine paying employees more? Maybe Walmart is funneling too much money to the Waltons who don't do anything.
Then shop at Costco. Nobody is stopping you. Spend your money where you think is best. That's capitalism unlike the OP of this retarded thread making people build fucking boats nobody wants.

So you are the one supporting Walmart for making people dependent on government and I'm the communist? haha That's a good one.

You are a retard, that is for sure,

Person on welfare gets a job at Walmart - Retard Commie shrieks WALMART MADE THEM DEPENDANT.

Stupid - and evil...

Waltons make billions off government subsidized workers. Why are you so stupid to not see that? Do you really call yourself a conservative? What a joke.

The very rich and their greed are doing more for big government than the democrats ever have.

a liberal lacks the IQ to understand capitalism. He does not want to just tinker with Walmart of course!! He is a commie at heart.

Why does Costco do fine paying employees more? Maybe Walmart is funneling too much money to the Waltons who don't do anything.
Then shop at Costco. Nobody is stopping you. Spend your money where you think is best. That's capitalism unlike the OP of this retarded thread making people build fucking boats nobody wants.

Do you really think we have good capitalism here? Is the government subsidizing Walmart workers capitalism? What we have is crony capitalism.

Do you really think we have good capitalism here? Is the government subsidizing Walmart workers capitalism? What we have is crony capitalism.
Stop shopping there. And then convince everyone else not to shop there. You seem to think Walmart actually made the laws that decide who gets welfare and who doesn't. Government made those rules not Walmart. You blame a company for the government's failures because they play by the government rules.

If there was no Walmart there might be a company instead which pays a living wage.

Really?

Like Sears and Kmart?

Or you mean the mom and pops who didn't even pay minimum wage?

Seriously - the shit you leftists come up with.

If Walmart paid employees enough that they weren't on welfare government would be smaller. There would be fewer people dependent on government. Now you seem to be so dumb you don't even see why government is growing.

I prefer companies take care of employees, not the government.

Walmart hires people on welfare - this reduces the amount of welfare collects and provides job training to those at the bottom of the ladder.

You leftists are not just stupid - you're evil. You will destroy the only path out of dependency without a thought.

No like Costco.
Costco pays more ... because it can

Or Walmart could pay everyone a living wage and decrease welfare a lot. Given these people are making the Waltons billions they should make enough they aren't on welfare. Why do you like government dependency so much?

Anyone comparing Walmart and Costco is either ignorant or dishonest.

Oh really? They are so different that Walmart couldn't possibly pay decent wages? Really? Explain why please. You prefer the government takes care of people I guess. And how about Sams Club? Why can't they pay like Costco?

Nope. We would prefer you take care of yourselves.

I would love all of you Progressive sponges to be able to afford my $1,000,000 yacht. If y'all could, I could sell a thousand of them every year instead of 10 and employ 100 times as many workers.
Yes I'd likely have some minimum wage workers sweeping floors or flipping burgers in the cafeteria, but most of these jobs would be skilled positions worth far more than $10.10/hour.
They would be shopping at Macy's instead of Walmart.

Take care of your self! Have some pride, for Christ's sake. Keep your mind and body clean, get an education and stay out of jail and you can buy my boat and avoid Walmart all you want.

Are you stoned?
Nope. Why is spreading the wealth, meaning many people can buy many things, good?
By all means! Feel free to spread your wealth. Leave mine the fuck alone.
I do spread the wealth, and if you want everyone to do well so do you. Otherwise you're just a selfish child. Greed is not good, for the economy.
So you spend every dime you make for the economy right? You don't do something so selfish as to save for your own retirement because you have SS right? You don't actually save anything for a day you may not have an income because that would be selfish right?

If you don't spend every dime you make by the time you get a new paycheck somehow your a selfish prick. Don't save people! It's greedy.

Are you stoned?
Nope. Why is spreading the wealth, meaning many people can buy many things, good?
I do spread the wealth, and if you want everyone to do well so do you. Otherwise you're just a selfish child. Greed is not good, for the economy.
By paying taxes? I spread mine voluntarily, usually one "project" at a time.
In the last 5 years, I've given roughly 20% of my income to these "projects" You've paid taxes. Big fucking deal.

Are you stoned?
In the last 5 years, I've given roughly 20% of my income to these "projects" You've paid taxes. Big fucking deal.
Taxes, tips, projects, donations, and investments. Get over yourself.

Are you stoned?

I personally don't care how others are doing if they think they're entitled to take some of mine to make up the difference.

"Greed" is just a liberal euphemism for anyone who is making more than they are.

Are you stoned?
Taxes, tips, projects, donations, and investments. Get over yourself.
So you think only government mandated taxes, tips, donations and investments count.

Are you stoned?

a liberal is always 100% stupid. In this case he wants to spread the wealth to workers, take it away from customers and pretend he's morally superior!!

Is the government subsidizing Walmart workers capitalism? What we have is crony capitalism.

dear, only liberals make the govt subsidize Walmart wages. Do you understand? Obamacare is perfect example of liberal crony capitalism.

The multi billionaire Waltons are forced to pay so little because of liberals? haha That's a good one.

dear they are forced to pay what they pay to stay ahead of competition and not go bankrupt!! Does brainless understand?

If there was no Walmart there might be a company instead which pays a living wage.

Really?

Like Sears and Kmart?

Or you mean the mom and pops who didn't even pay minimum wage?

Seriously - the shit you leftists come up with.

If Walmart paid employees enough that they weren't on welfare government would be smaller. There would be fewer people dependent on government. Now you seem to be so dumb you don't even see why government is growing.

I prefer companies take care of employees, not the government.

Walmart hires people on welfare - this reduces the amount of welfare collects and provides job training to those at the bottom of the ladder.

You leftists are not just stupid - you're evil. You will destroy the only path out of dependency without a thought.

No like Costco.
Costco pays more ... because it can

Or Walmart could pay everyone a living wage and decrease welfare a lot. Given these people are making the Waltons billions they should make enough they aren't on welfare. Why do you like government dependency so much?

Anyone comparing Walmart and Costco is either ignorant or dishonest.

Oh really? They are so different that Walmart couldn't possibly pay decent wages? Really? Explain why please. You prefer the government takes care of people I guess. And how about Sams Club? Why can't they pay like Costco?

Nope. We would prefer you take care of yourselves.

I would love all of you Progressive sponges to be able to afford my $1,000,000 yacht. If y'all could, I could sell a thousand of them every year instead of 10 and employ 100 times as many workers.
Yes I'd likely have some minimum wage workers sweeping floors or flipping burgers in the cafeteria, but most of these jobs would be skilled positions worth far more than $10.10/hour.
They would be shopping at Macy's instead of Walmart.

Take care of your self! Have some pride, for Christ's sake. Keep your mind and body clean, get an education and stay out of jail and you can buy my boat and avoid Walmart all you want.

So you prefer people take care of themselves, but you are ok with the largest company in the country paying so little that people can't?

Is the government subsidizing Walmart workers capitalism? What we have is crony capitalism.

dear, only liberals make the govt subsidize Walmart wages. Do you understand? Obamacare is perfect example of liberal crony capitalism.

The multi billionaire Waltons are forced to pay so little because of liberals? haha That's a good one.

dear they are forced to pay what they pay to stay ahead of competition and not go bankrupt!! Does brainless understand?

The Waltons are making billions each year. They have lots of executives making millions. They aren't close to going bankrupt.

Stop shopping there. And then convince everyone else not to shop there. You seem to think Walmart actually made the laws that decide who gets welfare and who doesn't. Government made those rules not Walmart. You blame a company for the government's failures because they play by the government rules.

No I blame the Waltons for being so greedy. They don't even work, and are making billions. Meanwhile they pay employees so little that they are on welfare? Government is growing because the largest company in the country won't pay a living wage. That is a problem and if you are for small government you should see it's a problem.

I don't shop there.

Forum List

Back