🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

Really?

Like Sears and Kmart?

Or you mean the mom and pops who didn't even pay minimum wage?

Seriously - the shit you leftists come up with.

Walmart hires people on welfare - this reduces the amount of welfare collects and provides job training to those at the bottom of the ladder.

You leftists are not just stupid - you're evil. You will destroy the only path out of dependency without a thought.

No like Costco.
Costco pays more ... because it can

Or Walmart could pay everyone a living wage and decrease welfare a lot. Given these people are making the Waltons billions they should make enough they aren't on welfare. Why do you like government dependency so much?

Anyone comparing Walmart and Costco is either ignorant or dishonest.

Oh really? They are so different that Walmart couldn't possibly pay decent wages? Really? Explain why please. You prefer the government takes care of people I guess. And how about Sams Club? Why can't they pay like Costco?

Nope. We would prefer you take care of yourselves.

I would love all of you Progressive sponges to be able to afford my $1,000,000 yacht. If y'all could, I could sell a thousand of them every year instead of 10 and employ 100 times as many workers.
Yes I'd likely have some minimum wage workers sweeping floors or flipping burgers in the cafeteria, but most of these jobs would be skilled positions worth far more than $10.10/hour.
They would be shopping at Macy's instead of Walmart.

Take care of your self! Have some pride, for Christ's sake. Keep your mind and body clean, get an education and stay out of jail and you can buy my boat and avoid Walmart all you want.

So you prefer people take care of themselves, but you are ok with the largest company in the country paying so little that people can't?

too stupid if they raise wages people can afford to buy less and people lose their jobs. Think!!

and customers who buy less so Walmart has to fire employees????

a liberal lacks the IQ to understand capitalism. He does not want to just tinker with Walmart of course!! He is a commie at heart.

Why does Costco do fine paying employees more? Maybe Walmart is funneling too much money to the Waltons who don't do anything.
Then shop at Costco. Nobody is stopping you. Spend your money where you think is best. That's capitalism unlike the OP of this retarded thread making people build fucking boats nobody wants.

Do you really think we have good capitalism here? Is the government subsidizing Walmart workers capitalism? What we have is crony capitalism.
Stop shopping there. And then convince everyone else not to shop there. You seem to think Walmart actually made the laws that decide who gets welfare and who doesn't. Government made those rules not Walmart. You blame a company for the government's failures because they play by the government rules.

No I blame the Waltons for being so greedy. .

good point genius liberal they save Americans trillions and they are greedy!! Pure ignorance as always.

Is the government subsidizing Walmart workers capitalism? What we have is crony capitalism.

dear, only liberals make the govt subsidize Walmart wages. Do you understand? Obamacare is perfect example of liberal crony capitalism.

The multi billionaire Waltons are forced to pay so little because of liberals? haha That's a good one.

dear they are forced to pay what they pay to stay ahead of competition and not go bankrupt!! Does brainless understand?

The Waltons are making billions each year. They have lots of executives making millions. They aren't close to going bankrupt.

dear they are bricks and mortar while internet is still growing 25% per year. They need our support now not this Nazi soviet pure lunacy!

No like Costco.
Costco pays more ... because it can

Or Walmart could pay everyone a living wage and decrease welfare a lot. Given these people are making the Waltons billions they should make enough they aren't on welfare. Why do you like government dependency so much?

Oh really? They are so different that Walmart couldn't possibly pay decent wages? Really? Explain why please. You prefer the government takes care of people I guess. And how about Sams Club? Why can't they pay like Costco?

I would love all of you Progressive sponges to be able to afford my $1,000,000 yacht. If y'all could, I could sell a thousand of them every year instead of 10 and employ 100 times as many workers.
Yes I'd likely have some minimum wage workers sweeping floors or flipping burgers in the cafeteria, but most of these jobs would be skilled positions worth far more than $10.10/hour.

Take care of your self! Have some pride, for Christ's sake. Keep your mind and body clean, get an education and stay out of jail and you can buy my boat and avoid Walmart all you want.

So you prefer people take care of themselves, but you are ok with the largest company in the country paying so little that people can't?

too stupid if they raise wages people can afford to buy less and people lose their jobs. Think!!

They can afford to pay people more. As long as the Waltons are making BILLIONS each year they can afford to pay more.

Is the government subsidizing Walmart workers capitalism? What we have is crony capitalism.

dear, only liberals make the govt subsidize Walmart wages. Do you understand? Obamacare is perfect example of liberal crony capitalism.

The multi billionaire Waltons are forced to pay so little because of liberals? haha That's a good one.

dear they are forced to pay what they pay to stay ahead of competition and not go bankrupt!! Does brainless understand?

The Waltons are making billions each year. They have lots of executives making millions. They aren't close to going bankrupt.

dear they are bricks and mortar while internet is still growing 25% per year. They need our support now not this Nazi soviet pure lunacy!

They are getting their employees subsidized, that's quite a lot of help.

Why does Costco do fine paying employees more? Maybe Walmart is funneling too much money to the Waltons who don't do anything.
Then shop at Costco. Nobody is stopping you. Spend your money where you think is best. That's capitalism unlike the OP of this retarded thread making people build fucking boats nobody wants.

Do you really think we have good capitalism here? Is the government subsidizing Walmart workers capitalism? What we have is crony capitalism.
Stop shopping there. And then convince everyone else not to shop there. You seem to think Walmart actually made the laws that decide who gets welfare and who doesn't. Government made those rules not Walmart. You blame a company for the government's failures because they play by the government rules.

good point genius liberal they save Americans trillions and they are greedy!! Pure ignorance as always.

Oh they do? Do they save trillions over Amazon pricing? Over Costco?

who can say they sell some different and some overlaping items and the convenience is better or worse for different customers. The point is Walmart is endangered as old fashioned bricks and mortar while Amazon is growing at 25% a year still. The idiot soviet could make a better case against Amazon with few employees and few stores and little investment compared to Walmart. See why we say stupid??

They are getting their employees subsidized, that's quite a lot of help.

dear liberals subsidize them not conservatives. Don't you know you are a liberal,t??

They can afford to pay people more. As long as the Waltons are making BILLIONS each year they can afford to pay more.

Walmart's profit margin could go to zero, and it still wouldn't be enough to pay a "living wage." Why do you think they are obligated to pay any more than what the traffic will bear? Where is it written that when you start a business you are obligated to pay a given wage?

Walmart's profit margin could go to zero, and it still wouldn't be enough to pay a "living wage." Why do you think they are obligated to pay any more than what the traffic will bear? Where is it written that when you start a business you are obligated to pay a given wage?
yes, the law is you dont have to take the job if there is anyone anywhere in the world offering you are better one! Braindead offers no one any jobs yet he feels comfortable criticizing Walmart for offering millions

who can say they sell some different and some overlaping items and the convenience is better or worse for different customers. The point is Walmart is endangered as old fashioned bricks and mortar while Amazon is growing at 25% a year still. The idiot soviet could make a better case against Amazon with few employees and few stores and little investment compared to Walmart. See why we say stupid??

Are Amazon employees on welfare?

So you think tax dollars should go to subsidize their workers while the Waltons make billions?

Walmart's profit margin could go to zero, and it still wouldn't be enough to pay a "living wage." ?

this is true according to "Walmart Effect". All the profits would amount to $1-2 per hour and of course destroy anyones incentive to invest in Walmart. And how long would that satisfy the libturds for whom there is never enough welfare of any kind!!

A simple notion that so many still reject. Why is a million dollar boat not as good as ten $100,000 boats, and 100 $10,000 boats is even better, and 1,000 $1,000 boats is much, much better still. Now, why is that? It has to do with the economic activity created by such a thing.

I don't speak moron. Can someone translate the OP into English?
Why do you want many people to buy many boats instead of one person buying a great big one?

Meh...

forget about the boat

Get a plane...

:wink: :biggrin:

yes, the law is you dont have to take the job if there is anyone anywhere in the world offering you are better one! Braindead offers no one any jobs yet he feels comfortable criticizing Walmart for offering millions

Yes but when the largest employer in the country pays so little that employees are on welfare that is a problem. Meanwhile the Waltons who don't work are making billions. They love the corporate welfare.

Apple employees make $10-14 an hour too but on far far more profit at Apple than Walmart. Does the soviet libturd care about that??

Apple employees make $10 an hour too or maybe a touch more but on far far more profit at Apple than Walmart. Does the soviet libturd care about that??

Yes a war against Apple is in order for sure!!

Apple employees make $10 an hour too or maybe a touch more but on far far more profit at Apple than Walmart. Does the soviet libturd care about that??

Yes a war against Apple is in order for sure!!

Why do you always respond to yourself? Are you that confused?

Are apple employees on welfare?

Forum List

Back