Springfield OH: money laundering? Human trafficking?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Could it be that the focus on eating cats and dogs is to distract from more serious issues?

Some reporters found what looks like money laundering in the form of 24 same day purchases of homes worth $18,000 for $1.6MM EACH!

In addition, the Governor has had close ties to Haiti for the past decade. Like the Clintons, he is doing Good Samaritan work for the children of Haiti

Could it be that the focus on eating cats and dogs is to distract from more serious issues?

Some reporters found what looks like money laundering in the form of 24 same day purchases of homes worth $18,000 for $1.6MM EACH!

In addition, the Governor has had close ties to Haiti for the past decade. Like the Clintons, he is doing Good Samaritan work for the children of Haiti

I own several residential properties in Springfield. How do I contact these people offering $1.66 million each?

Last edited:
Did the ignorant moderator who moved the thread notice 24 purchase ON THE EXACT SAME DAY at the exact same price about 80 times what the properties were worth??

Did the ignorant moderator who moved the thread notice 24 purchase ON THE EXACT SAME DAY at the exact same price about 80 times what the properties were worth??
I wish they would buy my properties in Springfield at 80 times what they are worth.

I'm sending my real estate agent to meet with my property manager down there to do a very deep dive regarding this subject.

I've got a gut feeling that I'm missing out on an opportunity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back